剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表
没错 我们到了
Yeah, and there we go.
穿过边界 进入威尔特郡
Across the border into Wiltshire.
英国英格兰西南区域的名誉郡和单一管理区
-好耶 -不能后悔了
- Wey hey! - No turning back.
我们在巴士上耶
We're on a bus!
不 这不是巴士 亲爱的
No, it's not a bus, darling.
这比巴士还大
It's bigger than a bus.
远离竞争真是太好了
Oh, it's good to get away from the rat race.
我敢肯定这附近也有竞争
I'm sure they have rat races round here,
但他们大概都是忙着务农
but they're probably on a village green
而且都穿着小短裤
and they all wear tiny little shorts.
谢谢你 达伦
Thank you, Darren.
我能玩iPad吗
Can I have the iPad?
不行 亲爱的 我没带
Uh, no darling, I didn't pack it.
-为什么 -为什么
- Why? - Why?
因为这是"不插电"旅行
Because this trip is about unplugging.
我们要戒除苹果产品
We're going Apple cold turkey.
我们要戒除iPad
We're going iTurkey.
-爸比 -怎么了
- Dad? - Yep?
你屁♥股♥热吗
Is your bum hot?
是啊 我觉得有点热
Yeah, I suppose it is a bit.
那是座椅加热
Oh that's the under-seat heating.
我习惯开着
I have it on routinely.
为了我的蛋蛋
For my, uh, balls.
得让它们保持温暖 否则生育能力会...
Need to keep them temperate, or fertility wise--
-播放更多音乐 -抱歉
- Playing more music. - Sorry.
信息量可能太大了
Probably too much information.
信息量确实太大了
Well it's quite a lot of information.
您曾在工作中
Have you been affected by
因不是您所导致的意外而买♥♥单吗
an accident at work that wasn't your fault?
"环球索赔"来帮您
Orbital Claims is here to help--
这是"环球索赔"的广♥告♥吗
Is that an Orbital Claims ad?
不 不是
No. Don't think so.
在"环球索赔" 我们有
At Orbital Claims, we take--
这就是
Yes it is.
但"环球索赔"是我们的客户
But Orbital Claims are our clients.
-不是这个广♥告♥ -就是这个广♥告♥
- Oh, not on this campaign. - Yes this campaign.
他们上个月还为这个广♥告♥预定了我们工作室
They booked studio space for this advert last month.
他差点就要说"可信赖的可靠"
He's about to say, "Count on reliability,"
之类的废话了
or something tautological.
您可信赖的可靠
Reliability you can depend on.
"环球索赔"
Orbital Claims.
我们很快就要到了 伙计们
And we are very nearly there, guys.
-很好 -太棒了
-Good-o. -Yeah.
终于要到了
At last.
养育者
第一季 第六集
好了孩子们 走吧
Okay kids. Come on.
天啊 这房♥子你是从谁那买♥♥来的
God, who'd you buy this house from,
邦德还是杰米罗快
Blofeld or Jamiroquai?
前者为《007》系列电影主角 英国特工
杰米罗快 英国乐队
这是建筑师设计的
It's architect designed.
所有的房♥子都是建筑师设计的 不是吗
Well, all houses are, aren't they?
没人会住在卖♥♥报刊的人设计的房♥子里
No one lives in a house designed by a newsagent.
好了 我们去放东西吧
Right, let's unpack.
看看这些邮件
Look at these emails.
那个广♥告♥明明说好给我们做的
That campaign was promised to us.
他们鸽了我们 我要给他们打电♥话♥
They gazumped us, I'm calling them now.
不不 别打 我们没被鸽
No, no, don't. We weren't gazumped.
他们彻底鸽了我们 达伦
They completely gazumped us, Darren!
-爱丽 -怎么了
- Ally? - What?
-你想让我带上迈克尔吗 -我赌你抓不到我
- Do you want me to bring Michael? - I bet you can't catch me.
-我会 -天啊 没错
- I will! - Oh God, oh, yes.
-没错 当然 -好吧 来吧大兄弟
- Yes. Of course. -Okay. Come on big man.
天啊
Ooh, Christ!
孩子们 拜托别乱跑
Hey, hey, kids, don't run please.
别弄坏东西了
Don't break anything.
这房♥子里的每件东西都价值...
Everything in this house costs...
我猜价值100万英镑
I'm guessing a million pounds.
达伦 你是军♥火♥走私商吗
Darren, are you an actual arms dealer?
不是 我只是善于投资
No, I just invested wisely.
什么 在中东动荡中捞钱吗
What, in the destabilization of the Middle East?
中东动荡导致原油期货价格上涨
给我一个合理的理由 让我不打给"环球索赔"
Give me one good reason not to ring Orbital
骂他们蠢货
and call them wankers.
他们已经向前看了 爱丽
They moved on, Ally.
如果你真要知道原因
I mean, when it came down to it,
是因为你没空
you weren't available.
因为什么
Because?
因为迈克尔的离世
Of Michael's passing.
他的死
Death.
他死了
He died.
抱歉 你知道的
Sorry, you know that.
这意味着我们违约了
That meant we were in violation,
所以"环球索赔"找别人了
so Orbital went elsewhere.
他们是因为你才跟我们签约的
You were the reason they signed with us.
那可是份价值五位数的合同 达伦
Oh, that was a five-figure contract, Darren.
狗♥日♥的♥吃屎玩意儿
Shit a grab-bag of fuck!
爸爸
Dad?
达伦卧室墙上
There's a naked lady on the wall
有个裸女
of Darren's bedroom.
那是幅画 有年头了
Oh, it's, it's a painting, an old one.
-好吧 -不是黄图 是艺术
- Okay. - Not porn, art.
连色情作品都不算
I mean, it's not even erotica.
卢克 我是不是给你说过
Luke, what have I told you about
不能随便进别人的卧室
going into other people's bedrooms?
出去玩吧 探索一下花♥园♥
Get outside, explore the garden,
什么也别杀或别吃
don't kill or eat anything.
去吧 快去
Go. Go.
-不好意思 达伦 -没事
- Sorry, Darren. - Oh, it's fine.
你确定是这个房♥间吗
Are you sure this is the right one?
这居然是客房♥
Is this the spare room?
是啊
I know.
达伦哪儿来那么多钱
Where did Darren get his money from?
拼命工作
Sheer bloody hard work.
以及他继父是对冲基金经理
That and his stepdad was a hedge fund manager.
-对了 谢谢你 -为什么
- Thank you, by the way. - For what?
把孩子的那些玩具
For taking on all the random stuff
都带来了
with the kids.
我知道你多讨厌这些东西
I know how much you hate stuff.
小事一桩
Oh, it's not a problem.
虽然不怎么愉快
It's not a pleasure either,
但没关系
but it's not a problem.
不敢相信 我的天
I can't believe I-- Oh my God!
这床太舒服了
This bed is so comfy.
不敢相信我居然搞砸了环球那事
I can't believe I've screwed up the Orbital thing.
别这样 你♥爸♥才刚刚去世
Oh come on, your dad had just died.
你无能为力 见鬼了
There was nothing that you could--fucking hell,
-你还真没夸张 -是吧
- you're not kidding. - I know.
见鬼
Fuck!
环球索赔的合同慌了不是你的错
The Orbital thing is not your fault.
你怎么不说911也是你的错
You might as well say 9/11's your fault,
我们都知道
when we both know
你和那事毫无关系
you had virtually nothing to do with it.
你还好吗
You all right?
我觉得你应对得不错
I think you're doing really well.
真的
Yeah.
-爱丽 你还好吗 -我听到了 保罗
- Ally, are you okay? - Yeah, I heard you, Paul.
不知道你注意到没
In case you hadn't noticed,
我在去傻♥逼♥心理治疗的路上
I'm on my way to psycho-fucking-therapy!
所以我好极了 好得不得了
So I'm brilliant, I'm great.
也是
Fair enough.
剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表