剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表
-我要拉粑粑 -我知道 亲爱的
- I need a poo! - I know, darling.
你已经说了14遍了
You said that 14 times already.
我已经满脑子都是这件事了
It's literally all I can think about.
-我们可以去那里吗 -不行
- Can we go there? - No.
-为什么 -因为那家店
- Why not? - Because it's a shop
卖♥♥的是名牌箱包 而我们没钱
selling designer luggage and we have no money.
反正我们也从来不去旅行
We never go anywhere anyway, so.
我能进去吗
Can I go inside?
-看着太棒了 -不 一点都不棒
- It looks amazing. - No, it's not amazing.
我们得回家 过来 不然我就开枪打你了
We need to get home. Come here or I'll shoot you.
那就杀人了
That's murder.
不 现在这才是杀人
No, this right now, this is murder.
快点 我们得在艾娃拉裤子之前回到家
Come on, we need to get home before Ava has an accident.
我要像大猪一样拉在裤子里了
I'm gonna poo my pants like a big pig.
猪不♥穿♥裤子
Pigs don't wear pants.
你♥爸♥爸是要去这边吗
Is this where your dad needs to go?
不 妈妈 回来
No. Mum, mum, come back here.
别乱晃 我知道往哪边走
Stop wandering off. We know where we're going.
我知道路 就这边
I know where we're going. It's just up here.
我觉得 要去足部科室
It's the foot department, for one.
检查足部的科室 这真是个老医院
Foot-checking department. Big old hospital, this.
没什么足部检查科室
There's no foot-checking department,
你让理疗师检查一下你的脚踝就行了
you're just having your ankle looked at by the physio.
我妈妈 就是你奶奶
My mum, your gran.
以前有足部医生上门看诊
Used to have a chiropodist visit.
她出不了门 所以那个足科医生
She was housebound, so this foot fella
直接上门了
came to the house.
牧师会上门来做弥撒
And the priest would be round to say mass.
天
Oh, man.
还有饮料车
And the Corona lorry.
碳酸饮料
Fizzy drinks.
来收床单的洗衣车
Laundry van for sheets.
靠
Fuck me.
养育者
第一季 第三集
憋住 亲爱的
Hold it in, sweetheart.
快 快点 我要拉了
Quick, quick, I need to go!
-快点 -好
- Hurry up! - Right.
好了 上楼 直接去厕所
There we go. Upstairs, straight to the toilet.
被水母蜇了是一回事
Jellyfish sting is a thing,
但是被蜜蜂蜇了那儿之后尿尿
but pissing on a bee sting,
就是完全另一回事了
that's a whole new territory.
亲爱的 你们好
Hey, sweetheart.
别担心 这些混♥蛋♥要走了
Don't worry, these awful bastards are on their way.
大家 这是爱丽
Guys, Ally.
-爱丽 这是混♥蛋♥们 -你们好
- Ally, these awful bastards. - Hi.
艾娃 上去便便吧
Ava, up you go for a poo.
需要擦屁屁的时候喊我
Shout down when you need wiping.
-小心台阶 -好
- Careful on the stairs. - Okay!
这一餐真棒 迈克
Well, fantastic meal, Mike.
-你们喜欢就好 -今晚羊旗酒吧见
- Happy you enjoyed it. - So, Lamb and Flag tonight.
我手头有点紧 需要点帮助
I might need a little help with the dirty business.
不 酒我们请 兄弟
No, no, we've got you covered, mate.
只是不准点纯麦芽酒
Just no single malts.
好 同意 就喝白兰地
All right, agreed. Brandy it is.
走吧
On your way.
-一会儿见 -不 你别动
- See you soon. - Oh, no, no, no,
我马上收拾
I'll clear that up in a second.
这些人和昨天来吃午饭的是同一拨吗
Were those the same men that were eating lunch here yesterday?
对 有一些是
Yeah, a couple of them.
请别人吃饭多好啊
It's nice to give a meal to people.
他们总在酒吧请我喝酒
They're always buying me drinks down at the pub.
靠 迈克尔 你又把所有东西都吃光了
Fucking hell, Michael, you've used up all the food again.
为什么我在商店的时候你不给我打电♥话♥
Why didn't you just call me when I was at the shops,
我刚才明明就在店里
'cause I was literally just at the shops.
这个 我的话费
Yeah. Well, I have a minor issue
没钱交了
with phone credit,
我其实也没手♥机♥了
and with not actually having a phone any more.
好 那你找到住的地方了吗 还是
Right. Now have you found a room yet or--?
正在找
I'm getting there.
相信我 我和你一样
Believe me, I want to be out
都想快点从你家搬出去
of your hair every bit as much as you want me to go.
我不是特别想叫你走 只是
I don't want you to go, particularly, it's just--
我想听他们说说关于国家保险的事
I need to hear about the National Insurance thing,
看看我能得到多少养老金
find out what pension money I can claim.
-好 -一旦知道我能得多少钱
- Right. - Once I know how much I'm getting,
我就马上搬到一个
I'll move into whatever place
付得起的地方去 苍天作证
I can afford, as God as my witness.
好 我当然欢迎你住在这
Okay. I mean, you are welcome to stay here, obviously.
但同时也不愿意你一直住着
It's just at the same time, you aren't.
说得通吗
Does that make sense?
我们不想让你去住平民窟
We don't want you living anywhere too shitty.
-我拉完啦 -你懂这意思
- I've finished my messy poo! - You know what I mean.
来了
Coming!
别忘了妈今晚要来带孩子
Oh, don't forget mum's babysitting tonight,
所以麻烦你别让她看见
so please make yourself invisible.
我们等你♥爸♥爸看病这期间
Do you want a tea from the machine while we wait
你想不想喝贩卖♥♥机里的茶
for your dad to have his doings seen to?
我们能不能去对面 喝杯正经咖啡
Can we get a decent coffee from over the road?
贩卖♥♥机里的饮料喝起来像
The machine's stuff always tastes a bit like--
-尿 -是的
- Piss. - Yeah.
一泡热尿 灼烧着你的上颚
Hot piss, that burns the roof of your mouth.
我想喝咖啡馆里物美价廉的"尿"
I want some nice fair-trade piss from the caff.
-他们卖♥♥茶吗 -当然卖♥♥
- Do they do tea? - Yeah, of course they do.
不 我问的是 他们茶是用
No, I mean do they do it properly
优质茶树的散茶叶
with loose leaves in a nice tea--
妈
Mum!
该死
Fuck!
你刚刚走到了救护车前面
You just stepped in front of an ambulance.
我才没有
Oh, I never!
-你弄断了我的手臂 -我没有
- You've broke my arm. - I haven't.
-你把我弄骨折了 -不 我没有
- You've fractured me. - No, I haven't.
我救了她的命
I was saving her life.
-没事的 伙计 -天啊
- It's fine, mate. - Cor dear!
你没看见那么大辆救护车吗
You didn't see the big ambulance?
碰都碰不到我
It don't half hurt.
我很抱歉 我帮你背包好了
Well, I'm sorry about this. Let me take this.
我们要找个地方坐下来
We're gonna have a sit down.
-什么 坐里面吗 -大概就是里面
- What, in there? - Probably in there,
没错 坐医院里 走吧
yeah, in the hospital. There you go.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
我当时和保罗在一起 就在门口
I was with Paul, just out the front there,
他攻击我
and he went for me.
她是说我抓住了她 为了救她
Grab her, she means, to save her.
他拽着我的手 攻击我的肚子
He went for me arm, and me stomach.
不 别再说"攻击"了
No, don't say "went for."
我那是在阻止你被车撞
I was stopping you getting run over.
你能让你妈妈说话吗 沃斯利先生
If you could let your mother speak, please, Mr. Worsley.
什么 我
What? I was--
恕我直言 我没有不让她说话啊
With respect, I wasn't stopping her from speaking.
我只想听杰姬自己说到底发生了什么
I just want to hear what happened in Jackie's own words.
没错 我也是 我想帮帮她
Yeah, me too. I'm trying to facilitate that
好让我们意见一致
so we're all on the same page here.
-我很笨手笨脚 是吗 -是啊
- I'm very clumsy, aren't I? - Yes, you are,
但别说得像是我逼着你说的
but don't say that like I've asked you to say--
别看着我 看她
don't look at me; look at her.
他没有逼我说任何话 医生
He hasn't ordered me to say anything, Doctor.
我不会再受到暴♥力♥威胁了
I'm under no threat of any more violence.
-"再" 天啊 -我需要您
- "Any more vi--" Christ. - I might ask you
到走廊那头的那个隔间 沃利斯女士
to step into that cubical down the hall, Mrs. Worsley.
我会让同事给你做进一步的检查
I'll have a colleague give you a further examination
剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表