剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表
我不舒服
I feel sick.
他根本没发烧 他只是天生头烫
That's not a fever. That's just a naturally hot head.
-爸爸 -安静点 伙计
‐ Daddy. ‐ Shush, mate.
我会在他额头上放些冻豌豆
I'll stick some frozen peas on his forehead.
卢克 求你醒过来 宝贝
Luke, please wake up, babe.
他昏迷了
He won't wake up.
请跟我来 沃斯利先生
Could you please come with me, Mr. Worsley?
抱歉让一下
Sorry.
卢克·沃斯利
Luke Worsley.
你们是在找病人吗
Are you looking for a patient?
对 卢克·沃斯利
Yes, Luke Worsley.
他在亚当斯病房♥隔离
He's in isolation in the Adams Ward.
亚当斯病房♥在哪
Where's the Adams Ward?
你好 打扰一下
Hi, excuse me.
-我们在找卢克·沃斯利 -卢克·沃斯利
- We're looking for Luke Worsley. ‐ Luke Worsley.
他今年7岁 今天早些时候入院了
He's 7. Admitted earlier today.
我们被告知他在这里的隔离病房♥
We're told he's in an isolation ward up here.
他之前在那边
He was in there.
天啊
My God.
天啊
My God.
发生了什么
What's happening?
我们在救护车上
We're in an ambulance.
卢克被转诊到了海登街医院的
Luke's been transferred to the acute neurology unit
急性神经科
at Heddon Street Hospital.
他们专门收治儿童病人
They specialize in pediatric cases.
他病情恶化了吗
Has he got worse?
是的 他开始出现癫痫了
Yeah. He's developed these seizures.
天啊
Oh, Jesus.
他现在认不出人和东西了
He's having trouble recognizing things and people.
-他刚刚连我都不认得了 -该死
- He didn't recognize me earlier. ‐ Fucking hell.
他们担心他得了脑炎
They're worried about encephalitis.
听着 我在这里不方便打电♥话♥ 亲爱的
Listen, I shouldn't be on the phone in here, hon.
很抱歉 我们等下海登街医院见
I'm sorry. I will see you at Heddon Street.
走吧
Come on.
你可以靠在我身上 亲爱的
You can lean on me, honey.
我撑着你
I'll support you.
有点挤啊
Tight squeeze.
养育者
第一季 第十集
[本季终]
怎么了 他...
What's wrong? Is he‐‐
我只是努力让他保持生命稳定
I'm just trying to stabilize him.
好的
Okay, yeah.
他说了什么 保罗
What did he say, Paul?
结果怎么样[它说了什么]
What does he say?
你指的是谁
What does who say?
快说吧 我说的是它 验孕棒队长
Come on‐‐him. Captain Piss Stick.
好吧
Oh. Well.
验孕棒队长...
Captain Piss Stick...
它说...
He says...
我们能有小崽子了
We're gonna have a baby!
-不是吧 -是的
‐ No. ‐ Yes.
-我的天啊 -我的亲娘啊
‐ Big, hairy Christ. ‐ Huge, hairy Christ.
我的祖上太奶奶啊
Digby, the hairiest Christ in the world.
我们造出小人了
We've made a baby.
不对
Well, no.
我们创造了一批细胞
We've made a collection of cells
它们有可能能变成小人
that have the potential to become a baby.
没错
Yeah.
你确定你想要孩子吗
I mean, are you sure you want this?
因为我发现一直以来
'Cause I realize it's mainly been me
都是我在提要孩子的事
who's talked about having kids.
我最好想要
Well, I'd better fucking want it,
因为我才是那个会犯恶心
'cause I am the one who is gonna get sick
吃焦吐司
and eat burnt toast.
睡不了觉
And not sleep
胸变成瑜伽球那么大
and, like, have tits the size of fucking Space Hoppers,
最后还得挨过人的承受范围内
and then suffer the most horrific pain
最剧烈的疼痛
a human being can stand.
那我们还能...
Can we still...
不能 抱歉
No, sorry.
不然我们会生出一对
'Cause then we'll end up having twins
惨不忍♥睹的双胞胎
that look like your cock.
说真的 抓紧时机吧 亲爱的
To be honest, I'd get it while you can, mate,
因为接下来几年中 这么珍贵的
because there's gonna be precious little of this
机会可不多了
happening for the next few years.
收到 船长
Message received, Skipper.
我要进来了
I'm coming in.
-真该死 -是啊
- Fucking hell. ‐ I know!
快来
Hey. Come here.
过来
Come here.
卢克在做核磁共振
Luke's having an MRI.
好的
Oh, okay.
我一会带你去他的首席顾问医生那里
I'll take you to see his main consultant in a bit.
她会给你再说一遍跟我说过的话
She can tell you everything she's told me.
保罗 卢克会不会死
Paul, is Luke gonna die?
我不知道
I don't know.
目前 他们在努力让他稳定下来
They're just trying to keep him stable at the moment.
停止他的癫痫
Stop the seizures.
真对不起 爱丽 都是我的错
I'm so sorry, Ally. This is my fault.
不 不是这样 我不在家 所以...
No, it's not. I was away, so‐‐
你是因为工作不能在家
Well, you have to be away for your work.
是 可是你让我这周末别回来
Yeah, and you did ask me to stay away this weekend.
因为你的工作打乱了他们的生活节奏
Well, because your work was disrupting them.
-我的工作 -对 你的工作 亲爱的
‐ My work. ‐ Yeah, it's your work, hon.
那还不是为了我们 保罗
It's for us though, Paul.
我做这些是为了全家人
I am doing all of this for us.
是 我知道
No, I know.
艾娃呢
Where's Ava?
你喜欢吐司煎蛋吗
You like egg on toast?
我只会做这个
Because that's all I can cook.
我做不了意大利面
I can't do pasta.
搞不懂那玩意
Don't understand it.
它居然要又软又硬
It needs to be soft and hard at the same time?
滚蛋吧
Shove off.
不就是个煮面团吗 居然有白♥痴♥为之疯狂
It's just boiled dough, and the idiots go mad for it.
我倒是会做香肠
Sausages I'm not bad at.
可是冰箱里没有
But there's none in.
我爱吃鸡块
I like nuggets.
我不太清楚那是什么 亲爱的
I wouldn't know what a nugget was, I'm afraid, love.
所以还是吃煎蛋吧
So let's have fried eggs, eh?
配上又大又厚的吐司
Great, thick doorsteps of toast.
再浇上布朗肉汁
Loads of brown sauce.
我就想吃鸡块
I want nuggets!
我做什么你吃什么
You'll have what you're given.
我像你这么大的时候 食物还是配给制呢
We still had rationing when I was your age.
一周只有85克的奶酪
Three ounces of cheese a week.
一先令的肉
A shilling's worth of meat.
那是我们国家的人最健康的时期
We've never been healthier as a nation.
不过也最饥饿 最悲惨
Or hungrier, or more miserable.
所以就吃煎蛋了
So fried eggs?
不好意思
Sorry.
对不起 那声"哦"不太礼貌
Sorry, that was a rude "Oh."
最近几天 我一直把这里当作
I've just been thinking about this as my smoking spot
我的个人吸烟区
the last couple of days.
我没想到还有别人知道这里
Didn't think anyone else knew about it.
我可以去别的地方
Well, I can go somewhere else.
不 不用 就在这里吧
No, no, stay.
你是
Are you...
对 我儿子在急性神经儿科
Yeah, my son's in pediatric ANU.
好吧 我儿子在心脏病儿科
Right. Mine's in pediatric cardiology.
我们不用问对方孩子的情况
剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表