剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表
或把药片装到那个塑料的玩意儿里
Or line up me pills in that plastic thing.
打印机也不会用
Can't work the printer.
你根本用不着打印机
You never need to print anything.
那这工作真是太美了 对吧
Well, it's a fucking good job, isn't it?
你会做饭 对不对
You cook, don't you?
对 我们轮流做饭
We share it, yeah.
我年轻时候的时代跟现在不一样
It was a different era when I was young.
我不单指性犯罪
I don't mean sex crimes.
还有照顾小孩 做饭之类的一切
Child care, cooking, all that.
我去工作 其他所有事情都由你妈妈做
I went to work. Your mum did everything else.
我觉得我从没像你一样好
I don't think I was ever as nice as you are.
我不好
I'm not nice.
我不是个好男人
I'm not a nice man.
我已经发现了
I-I found that out.
我以前以为我是
You know, I thought I was.
三十多年了 我一直以为自己是个好人
Thirty-odd years, I was convinced that I was nice,
但我不好 我太差劲了
but I'm not, I'm nasty.
你是指冲小孩大喊大叫吗
Is this about shouting at the kids?
所有人都冲小孩大喊大叫 保罗
Everyone shouts at the kids, Paul.
这不一样 爸
It's different, Dad.
相信我
Believe me.
真是好孩子
There's a good boy.
乖乖地继续睡吧
You're gonna stay asleep.
真是好孩子
There's a good boy.
小菜一碟
Easy-peasy.
他妈的 讲点道理吧 你个小混球
Oh, motherfucking-- be reasonable, you prick!
他妈的讲点道理
Be fucking reasonable!
那种狂怒
The rage.
从没有人让我感到如此狂怒过 除了他们
No one has ever made me feel rage like that, like they do.
他们惹我生气的时候
I am medically deranged
我都神经错乱了
when they wind me up.
完全可以送进精神病院了
Full-on fucking Broadmoor.
你和爱丽还好吧
You and Ally okay?
没吵架吧
No fights?
没 大多数时候我们还好
Yeah, we're all right, mostly.
我和你妈妈在五十年来从来没吵过架
Me and your mum have never had a stand-up row in 50 years.
-从来没有 -是啊 但是
- Not one. - Yeah, you see, it's...
怎么
What?
我们家一直都这样 不是吗
Well, that's always been our family, isn't it?
没有狂怒 大喊大叫 只有被动回应
No rage, no shouting, just passive aggression.
你和妈一直都这样
It's how you and mum operate.
被动回应
Passive aggression,
把所有事都埋在肚子里生闷气
and bottling stuff up and sulking,
但有时候更好的解决方法是
when the better thing would've just been
就那么吵上一架 然后翻篇
to have the row and move on.
你看 这些我就从没学到过
You see, I never learned any of that.
所以现在我才这么手无足措
It's one of the reasons I'm so all over the fucking shop now.
真是非常抱歉我们两个毁了你的人生
Well, I'm sure we're both very sorry we ruined your life.
我们不是故意的
We didn't mean to.
爸
Dad.
我会替你转告你妈妈你爱她
I'll tell your mum you love her.
爸
Dad.
读呀
Read it.
一个周日的早晨 温暖的太阳升起 噗
One Sunday morning, the warm sun came up, and poof,
一粒卵中钻出一只又小又饿的毛毛虫
out of an egg came a small and very hungry caterpillar.
接着它会做什么呢 艾娃
And what did he do, Ava?
找吃的 因为它非常饿
Looked for some food 'cause he's very hungry.
它非常饥饿
He's very hungry.
它是只非常饥饿的毛毛虫
He's a very hungry caterpillar.
这就是它所关注的
That is his whole thing.
这就是它所关注的
That's his whole thing.
在周一
On Monday,
它吃掉了一个苹果 但这就足够了吗
he ate through one apple, but was that enough?
不够
No.
妈咪
Mummy!
周二 他吃了两个梨
On Tuesday, he ate through two pears,
但他还是很饿
but he was still hungry.
周三他吃了什么
What did he eat on Wednesday?
三个李子
Three plums.
然后他吃饱了 讲完了
Then he was full. The end.
晚安
Good night.
不 妈咪
No, Mummy!
醒醒
Wake up!
天呐
Oh, my gosh!
你们打算给她起什么名字
What are you calling her?
-希瑞 和我姑姑一样 -艾娃
- She-Ra, after my aunt. - Ava.
真好听
That's beautiful.
你好 艾娃
Hi, Ava.
我是你的叔叔达伦
It's your Uncle Darren.
但咱俩没有血缘关系
Well, not genetically.
我只是那些假装是你叔叔的男人之一
I'm one of those men who pretend to be your uncle.
我不是说...
I don't mean...
两个孩子 真好 一双儿女
Two kids, man, amazing. Two.
-我知道 两个 -但是两个啊
- I know, two. - No, but two, though.
我知道这很疯狂
I know, it's mad.
-你最近还好吗 哥们 -挺好
- How are you, though, mate? - Yeah, never better.
能干的爱丽把工作室打理得井井有条
Brilliant Ally has set up things in the studio,
所以我现在基本上不用工作了
so I only really have to work hardly now.
你上个月在哪 达伦
Where were you last month, Darren?
告诉保罗
Tell Paul.
克罗地亚 住了三周
Croatia. Three weeks.
特别美
Beautiful.
和凯伦在船上缠绵
Mucking around on the boat with Karen.
在马尔代夫住了一个月
Maldives in a month.
所以你还没安定下来
So you're soldiering on, then.
别会错意 我是个幸运的人
Don't get me wrong, I'm a lucky, lucky guy,
但有些事就是无法改变
but stuff is just stuff.
两个宝宝 艾娃和卢克
I mean, this, Ava and Luke, you know,
这可是无价之宝
you can't put a price on that.
凯伦和我还是不能
You know, Karen and I still can't--
已经好多年了
Been years now.
还是不行
Still no dice.
试管婴儿什么的都试了
IVF and so on.
是精♥子♥的问题
It's sperm trouble.
蝌蚪问题
Jizz biz.
是 你说过 真让人伤心
Yeah, you said. That is sad news.
我要和我爸妈一起走了
I'm gonna just go with my mum and dad.
他们思考了一会儿
I mean, they thought for a while
是"精索静脉曲张"吗
it was "varicocele"?
听着像是个意大利甜点的名字
Which sounds like an Italian dessert,
实际上是指在睾丸附近的
but it's actually abnormally dilated veins
静脉异常扩张
around the testicles.
我其实不太喜欢布丁
I'm not a lover of puddings, really.
为了有孩子 我愿赴汤蹈火
You know, I'd do anything to have kids.
做任何事情
Do anything.
付出所有 我愿意付...
I'd pay anything. I'd pay...
每个孩子80万美元
I don't know, 800 grand each?
买♥♥你们的孩子
For yours?
你说真的吗
Are you serious?
不 当然不是认真的
No, of course I'm not serious.
我♥操♥了
Fuck you.
像婊♥子♥一样滴滴个不休
Ticking away like some cunt.
操你的指针
Fuck your hands.
操你的数字
Fuck your numbers.
我在干什么 我在干什么
What am I doing? What am I doing?
恐怕你该起床了
Time to wake up, I'm afraid.
不 我醒着 没睡过
No, I was-- I was awake, I hadn't slept.
-你刚刚是睡着的 -就睡了一秒
- You were asleep then. - Fucking for one second.
真的就一秒
Literally for one second.
有的时候感觉像是睡了一秒
Sometimes it can feel like a second
剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表