剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表
不是来检查的 就来看看
Not to inspect us, just to observe.
-是社会服务机构吗 -什么
- Is it the Social Services? - What?
你为什么这么说
Why do you say that?
保罗有时候会吼卢克和艾娃
Well it's just sometimes you shout, Paul, at Luke and Ava,
邻居们都能听到
and people can hear, neighbors,
而且你有时候会骂脏话
and you swear sometimes,
我知道有些人也许会想打给
and I know certain people have thoughts about maybe calling--
他们在背后议论我
Are they talking about me?
议论我是不是个好父亲
About whether or not I'm a good father?
这片街坊的混♥蛋♥们 他们是在说我坏话吗
Fuckers in this terrace, are they bitching about me?
说坏话这词有点重 但也许挺恰当的
Bitching's a strong word, but probably the right one.
我不需要陌生人告诉我 我当父亲不称职
I don't need strangers to tell me I'm a bad father,
我自己很清楚 社会服务机构也会告诉我
I've got myself and the Social Services to do that.
-你的冰箱怎么样 -什么意思
- How's your fridge? - How do you mean?
我姐姐和一位反♥社♥会♥自恋狂结婚后
Well my sister had a visit
社会服务机构也拜访过她家
when she was married to a sociopathic narcissist,
我不是在隐喻你
no comparison intended,
她说他们还检查了冰箱里的食物
and she said they checked the fridge for food,
看看孩子们的晚餐
what your kids will eat tonight,
和孩子们的早餐
what they'll eat in the morning.
目前 冰箱是空的
Well, it's empty, currently.
但是食材已经在路上了
But we have got another delivery coming,
靠 本来应该到了
fuck, right about now.
亲爱的 我们不能让他们看到冰箱是空的
Hun, we can't let them see how the fridge is now.
这个冰箱空得像是被遗弃在路边了
It looks like a fridge you'd leave by the road.
-谢谢你 卡尔 -祝你好运
- Thank you, Carl. - Good luck.
如果你需要品德证人的话
And if you need a character witness,
让他们打给老好人我 号♥码在我的简报上
tell them to call the Nokia, number's in my newsletter.
好的
Okay.
这是什么 这个在回收箱里
Hey. What's--what's this? It was in the recycling.
你指的什么
What's what? Hmm?
你没有资格领♥取♥国家养老金
You're not eligible for any state pension
因为你纳税的时间不够长
because you didn't pay your stamp for long enough.
-你打算告诉我们吗 -当然 今晚
- Were you gonna tell us? - Sure, tonight.
我不知道这是怎么掉进回收箱里的
I don't know how this got in the recycling.
我放进去肯定是个意外
I must have just put it in there by accident.
一些心理学家会说世上没有意外
Some psychologists say there are no accidents.
那他们就是白♥痴♥
Then they're morons.
所以你一点钱都没有
So you have no money at all,
也没有什么预期收入
and no prospect of any money at all.
我会找到住处的
I'll find a place.
别担心 我会找份工作
Don't worry. I'll take a job--
迈克尔 你都70岁了 你还能干嘛
Michael, you're 70, what are you gonna do for a living?
给他妈欧莱雅代言吗
Be the face of fucking L'Oréal?
现在不是讨论这件事的时候
Now is not the time to deal with this.
我绝不会让孩子被带走 而你住下来
I am not having our kids taken away and replaced by you.
绝对不行
That is not the plan.
我理解
I understand.
我会在儿童捕手到达前消失
I'll disappear before the child catchers arrive.
-见鬼 -顺便问下 我们的食材呢
- Fucking hell. - Where's our shopping, by the way?
配送迟到了
Yeah, I know. It's late.
你要我出去买♥♥点东西吗
Do you want me to go out and get some stuff?
不 没有时间了
No, there's no time,
而且那样我们就会有两大堆的东西
and then we'll end up with two lots of shopping...
看起来就像我们太惯孩子 想让他们肥胖
and it'll look like mad over-caterers making our kids obese.
-你好 -是沃斯利先生吗
- Hello? - Is that Mr. Worsley?
-是我 -我是配送员
- Yes it is. - Your shopping delivery.
好的 是超♥市♥的配送员
Oh right. Supermarket delivery guy.
这边塞车了
Oh. It's nose to tail here.
前面出现意外事故 所以我要迟到了
There's an accident up ahead, so I'm gonna be late.
非常抱歉 先生
Very sorry, sir.
不行 迟多久 你不能迟到
No, no, how late? You can't be late.
看起来是非常严重的车祸
Oh, it seems like a pretty major accident.
有两架空中救护车
There's two air ambulances.
看上去肯定有伤亡了
Looks like there's definitely fatalities.
好吧 但我还是需要我的快递
Right, but I do need my shopping.
别看不起我
Don't--don't judge me.
如果我在接下去两分钟内拿不到快递
If I don't get my shopping in the next two minutes,
我的孩子就会被福利院收养
my children will be taken into care.
如果你在接下去两分钟内拿不到快递
If you don't get your shopping in the next two minutes
你的孩子就会被福利院收养
your children will be taken into care?
听起来很离奇 我知道 但是真的
Sounds unlikely, I know, but yes.
你们公♥司♥有没有别的货车离我家
Look, is there another of your vans just a minute or so
一分钟左右 可以把别人买♥♥的东西先给我
from my house who can give me someone else's shopping?
我不管买♥♥的是什么 只要是食物就好
I don't care what the shopping is as long as it's food
不能只是卫生巾和保鲜膜
and not just tampons and clingfilm.
你不能拿别人买♥♥的东西 沃斯利先生
Y--you can't have someone else's shopping, Mr. Worsley.
老天 秘密警♥察♥来了 他们到早了
God, it's the Stasi. They're early.
去你的 当我的孩子被大胡子陌生人
Fuck you. When my kids are being diddled in a shed
骗去小棚子里时 那都怪你
by some bearded nonce, it'll be your fucking fault.
-你好 -你们好
- Hi. - Hello.
你们好
Hello.
-你们要不 -请吧
- Do you--yeah. - Please.
请进吧
Come in.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
三千一个月
3,000 a month.
水电全包了
Bills included.
热水器刚修过
Boiler's just been serviced.
这房♥子对于年幼的孩子来说不算安全啊
It is quite a challenging house for young children.
对 你说得对
Uh, yes, no.
我们买♥♥的时候没考虑到生孩子
We bought it when we weren't thinking about kids.
不是说我们不想要孩子
Yeah. Not that we didn't want them.
我们想 现在也是 他们是我们的一切
We did. We do. They mean everything to us.
没错
Yes.
孩子多大了
How old are the children?
-4岁和7岁 -楼梯门看起来是新的
- Four and seven. - Stair gates seem brand new.
通常来说年纪稍大的孩子会...
Ordinarily with older children you don't expect that--
我们慌了
We panicked.
的确是新的 抱歉
They are new. Sorry.
我们只是 我们今天刚装上
We just--we put them in today.
我们很害怕
We're scared.
我们很害怕
We're scared.
我跟你们实话实说吧
I'll be honest with you.
我们特么吓死了 抱歉说了脏话
We're fucking terrified, excuse my language.
我们以为你们要把孩子带走
We think you're going to take the kids away
因为我是个怪兽
'cause I'm a monster.
你是个怪兽吗
Are you a monster?
他绝对不是怪兽
He's definitely not a monster.
我很努力不变成怪兽
I try hard to not be a monster.
我爱我的孩子
I mean I love those kids.
我不想伤害他们 也没有伤害他们
I don't want them hurt. I don't hurt them.
但有时就是会发生意外
But sometimes accidents just happen.
瞧瞧戴安娜王妃 虽然有人
Look at Princess Diana-- although they do,
-有时候会认为 -嘘嘘嘘
- sometimes think that-- - Ts-ts-ts.
我就省去你们查看冰箱的功夫吧
I'm gonna save you the trouble of looking in the fridge.
里面空无一物
It's a barren fridge.
不过我们买♥♥了食物 正在运送过来
Although we do actually have a food truck coming.
我可以给你们看小票 在我手♥机♥上
I can show you the receipt, on my phone.
-对 -你瞧
- Yeah. - Yeah, see?
一份替代物 一种新的火腿
One substitution. A different kind of ham.
没关系
That's fine.
这显然是个孩子受到照顾的家
This is obviously a home where children are cared for.
大量的书 多种衣服 浴室的玩具
The number of books, the variety of clothes, bathroom toys.
很明显这是个以孩子为中心的家
It's clearly a very child-centered household.
没错 谢谢 谢谢
Yes, it is, thank you. Thank you.
那我们通过了吗
So, have we passed?
这不是通过不通过的问题
It's not a question of passing.
对 没错 但我们通过了吗
Right. No. Yeah. But have we?
我们只是想尽量避免
Uh, we just need to try and avoid any further accidents
未来发生任何意外
as much as possible in the future.
剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表