剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表
be a bit more bold,
像迈克尔一样
like Michael was.
但你已经失去他了
And now you've lost him,
所以这一切都是
so I suppose all this is...
真的只是想营造稳定的氛围
really just about trying to create some stability.
为了谁
For who?
我从不在乎婚姻
I've never cared about marriage.
你知道的
You know that.
除了你那次婚姻
Except for that one time you got married.
和利亚姆 利亚姆根本不适合我
To Liam. Liam, Liam was not the one.
他专横挑剔
He was bossy and fussy
行为古怪还很无趣
and flaky and boring,
他还一直想控制我
and he tried to tell me
怎么穿 怎么做
what to wear and how to behave.
他总想改变我
He wanted to change me,
但你从不这样
and you've never tried to do that.
老天 当然不
Oh, Christ, no.
起码这次的戒指不会腐烂了吧
Did you at least get a ring that wouldn't rot this time?
你可真烦人
You're such a prick.
放心 这次没有伤害到任何树木
No trees were harmed in the making of this ring.
这是我爸爸的戒指
Wow, that's my dad's ring.
-给戒指缩了个水 -有这词吗
- Had it "ensmallened." - Is that a word?
没有
No.
好了 走吧
Okay, come on.
这是什么意思 你答应了吗
Oh, what happened there? Was that--was that a yes?
我们是不是算订婚了
Did you just engage yourself to me?
真的吗
Really?
到头来 保罗 我只是一个女孩
At the end of the day, Paul, I'm just a girl
站在一个男孩前
standing in front of a boy,
祈求他
asking him
能不能快他妈上车
to get in the fucking car.
走了
Come on.
走了
Come on!
剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表