剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表
答应我 我死时别做悲伤性♥爱♥
Promise me you won't have grief sex when I die.
为什么 我答应你 但为什么
Why not? I mean, I won't, but why not?
我不想自己还尸骨未寒
I don't want you two going at it like shipwrecked sailors
你俩就干柴烈火
while I'm barely cold in the ground.
事实上 你能不能出于尊敬
In fact, can you abstain, out of respect,
戒欲一个月
for, say, a month?
我的遗愿
My dying wish.
你的遗愿不应该是
Shouldn't your dying wish be
让我照顾好母亲什么的吗
me looking after Mum or something?
不 她会先走的
No, she'll go first.
胆固醇太高了
High cholesterol.
-我了解你 -你不可能了解
- I know you. - You don't know me.
我知道你不像我
I know you're not like me.
如果我今晚是你
If I'd been in your situation tonight,
我会立刻落跑 还会想
I would have run away immediately, thought,
"我才不需要见什么家长"
"I don't need this meet-the-patriarch shit."
毒仙女来了 谢谢
Ooh, the poison fairy has come. Thank you.
干杯 虽然它只会被浪费掉
Cheers. It's only gonna go to waste.
我去
Fucking hell.
一股灯芯绒的味道 真好
Notes of corduroy, very nice.
你想吃霸王餐吗
Um, you want to dine and dash?
-我们要逃单吗 -没错
- We do a runner? - Yeah.
我才不逃单呢
I'm not doing a fucking runner!
你原来是那种人
Oh, you're one of those, oh.
-天啊 不会吧 -来吧
- Oh, Jesus, really? - Come on.
我知道你蠢蠢欲动
I know you got a spine in there.
激发出来吧
Just bring it on out.
一个全新的世界在等着你
There's a whole world out there waiting for you.
快来投入它的怀抱吧
Plunge through it, come on.
听着 如果你在激我 我会做的
Listen, if you're daring me to do it, then I'll do it.
行了 我猜你不敢
All right, I'm daring you to do it.
你想让我逃单
You want me to do a runner?
行 没问题
Done. Fucking done.
好吧 听我指挥
Right, okay. On my... thing.
-你指挥 -对
- Your thing? - Okay.
准备好了吗
Okay, ready?
好 三 二 一
Okay, three, two, one.
妈的
Fuck!
你别跑 搞什么
Don't you run! What?
妈的
Shit!
给我回来
Come back here!
妈的
Fucking...
天啊 难以置信 太刺♥激♥了
Oh, man, that was incredible. It was exciting.
-是啊 -我感觉充满活力
- Yeah. - I feel alive.
那是... 这是真正的我
That was-- this is the real me.
总是警觉 身手矫健
Always on my toes. Nimble.
不 才不是
No, it isn't.
真正的你正好相反
The real you is the exact opposite of that.
不 不是的
No, it's not.
告诉我你明天不会
Tell me you're not gonna go back
回去把钱付给他们
to that place tomorrow and pay them.
没错 我会那么做
Oh, yeah, I'm gonna do that.
见鬼
Shit.
好好对她
Treat her well.
别成为第二个我
Don't be another me.
你还好吗
Hey, you all right?
替我亲她一下 抱歉我有口气
Give her a kiss from me. And I apologize for my breath.
-真是美好又平静 -太平静了
- It's so lovely and peaceful. - It's too peaceful.
卢克还没检查烟雾报♥警♥器和家边界呢
Luke hasn't done his smoke alarm and perimeter checks yet.
-宝贝 -我想芽芽了
- Sweetheart. - I miss Sprout.
我总是跟它说我的秘密
I used to tell him all my secrets.
宝贝 我很遗憾
Baby, I'm so sorry.
它是个很好的倾听者吗
Was he a very good listener?
它以前是的
He was.
我感受不到它在我心里
I-I can't really feel him inside of me.
我说谎了
I lied.
它一直都在 就算你感受不到
He's always there, even if you can't feel him.
我觉得我们应该安葬芽芽
You know, I think we need to bury Sprout
让我们都能跟它好好告别
so we can all have a proper good-bye.
芽芽在冰柜里待得够久了
Sprout's been in the freezer long enough.
芽芽在冷柜里
Sprout is in the freezer?
好了好了
Shh, there, there.
有人想说几句吗
Does anyone want to say a few words?
芽芽是我的朋友 我最好的朋友
Sprout was my friend, my best friend.
它很爱吃
He liked eating.
它...
He, um, uh...
我不知道说什么
I don't know what to say.
芽芽对生活充满热情
Sprout had a, zest for life.
它是个爱冒险的小家伙
He was an adventurous little soul.
虽然不常看到它 但欣慰的是
You didn't see him much, but it was always reassuring
知道它总躲在干草下某处
to know that he was somewhere there under the hay.
不是说他真的在我身边
Not that he ever really was "there" there.
他总是让我失望
I mean, he let me down all the time.
我毕业时他在哪儿
Where was he when I graduated?
我生卢克时他在哪儿
When I gave birth to Luke,
他在阿曼爬他妈的椰子树
he was up a fucking coconut tree in Oman.
天啊 他可以自私
Oh... God, he could be selfish
古怪 疯狂 又懒惰
and erratic... and mad and lazy.
但他是他 他只是...
But he was him, he was just--
它是芽芽
he was Sprout.
那个任性
The egotistical
神奇 令人恼火
and magical, infuriating,
充满魅力
charismatic,
亲切可爱的沙鼠
sweet, lovely... gerbil.
我们会想念它的
And we're gonna miss him.
过来
Hey, come on.
没事的 亲爱的 没事的
It's all right, darling. It's all right.
我们现在能回家吗
Can we go home now?
有点眼力见好吧
Sense the tone.
剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表