剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表
人们会移情别恋 这种事会发生的
People fall out of love with other people, just happens.
你会对我移情别恋吗
Will you fall out of love with me?
不会 这在小孩身上是不一样的
Oh, no, no, no, it's not the same with children.
那你会对爸爸移情别恋吗
Will you fall out of love with Daddy?
-不会 -永远不会吗 你发誓
- No. - You never will? Promise?
我发誓 我永远不会对你♥爸♥爸移情别恋
I promise I will never ever ever fall out of love with Daddy, okay?
当然了 发胶男利亚姆可以作证
Though, of course, as greasy Liam can attest,
爱情是没有绝对的
there are no absolutes when it comes to love.
谢谢你请我吃晚餐 很美味
Thank you for dinner. Lovely.
你都没吃什么东西
You barely ate anything.
我喝了汤
I had the soup.
你以为我是怎么保持苗条的
How do you think I stay so trim?
晚上六点以后不吃固体食物
No solid food after 6:00 P.M.
生了孩子之后就很难保持身材
It's very hard to keep the weight off after babies.
生了你之后我都变圆了
I ballooned with you,
生你的时候我都觉得要裂开了
almost burst me in two, coming out.
真对不起 我可不是故意的
I'm so sorry. It wasn't deliberate.
你和利亚姆打算要孩子吗
Any baby plans, you and lovely Liam?
没有 他人很好
No. No, I mean, he means well,
但是我就是不爱他
but I just don't love him.
好吧
Right.
可以用性来掩盖吗 还是说一定得离婚了
Can it be papered over with sex, or is it divorce time?
我们尝试过修复关系
No, we've tried fixing it,
但是关系就是越来越差
but it just keeps breaking down,
所以我觉得该结束这段关系了
so I think we need to send this one to landfill.
失陪了 我得去看看♥房♥♥子
Excuse me. I need to go look at a place.
我以后的住处 不是随便哪个房♥子
To live in, not just a random place.
但是我得工作 我以为你要带孩子
But I've got to work. I thought you were babysitting.
我以为那么说是闹着玩呢
Oh, I thought that was just a soft pencil.
我们之前说定了吗
Did we firm the pencil?
没错 我们那次谈的时候 你说过
Yes, we did, during the conversation that went,
"如果你让我留下 我会随时帮你带孩子"
"If you let me stay, I will babysit whenever you want."
对 好吧 我可以取消预约
Yeah, okay, okay, I can cancel.
不用了 你去吧 你需要找个住处
No, just go. You need a place.
我让吉姆和杰姬帮我
I'll ask Jim and Jackie.
对 你永远可以指望他们俩
Yeah, you can always count on those guys.
对 没错
Yes, you can.
迈克尔外公再见
Bye, Grandpa Michael.
再见 卢克
Bye, Luke.
谢谢你陪我 助攻
Thanks for coming, wingman.
我从来都不懂"助攻"是什么意思
I've never really understood what "wingman" meant.
是从监狱传出来的吗 我也不知道
Is it a prison thing? I don't know.
爱丽跟你提起过卖♥♥♥房♥♥子的事吗
Has Ally mentioned anything to you about selling-up,
搬家和贷款之类的
you know, moving, mortgages?
她从来不找我咨♥询♥生活上的事
She doesn't really come to me for life advice.
生活不是我的强项
Life is not my strongest suit.
-马克 -迈克尔
- Mark? - Michael.
好吧 我这里写的是马克
Okay, well, I've got Mark written down here.
你是马克吗
Er, are you Mark?
不 我是保罗 他是迈克尔
No, I'm Paul, and he's Michael.
我这里写的是马克
Well, I've got Mark written down.
管他呢 你们进来吧
Do you know what, let's go in anyway.
老天
Jesus.
这挺好 不会太花哨
This is good. Not--not too showy.
这是过渡教习所吗
Is this a halfway house?
为即将释放的犯人或出院的精神病人而设
你想要什么 就是什么 马克
It can be anything you want, Mark.
可以算是崭新的开始
Sort of a blank slate.
一周的租金是150英镑 水电费另算
So this is £150 a week, plus bills.
还有可以周转的空间吗
Uh, is there any room to maneuver?
你可以把床往墙边再推个30厘米
You could shove that bed an inch to the wall.
-应该能行 -不 我是指在价钱方面
- That might work. - No, I mean on the money.
我的预算是100英镑
My budget is like £100.
在M25公路边上是不太可能了
Yeah, that's--that's a bit unlikely within the M25.
这样吧 也许我们能再谈谈
Look, maybe we could do a deal.
我可以跟房♥东说说 也许能降到125英镑
I could talk to the landlords. £125 maybe?
你喜欢这个地方吗
Do you like the place?
我爱死了
I love it.
好了 爷爷奶奶马上要到了
Okay, Nana and Grandad are here.
如果爷爷奶奶是爸爸的爸爸妈妈
If Nana and Grandad are Daddy's mum and dad,
那利亚姆的妈妈和爸爸是谁
who are Liam's mum and dad?
你知道吗
Do you know what?
还是不提利亚姆为好
It's best just not to mention Liam any more.
-我得撒谎吗 -不 只是隐瞒
- I have to tell a lie? - No, just don't say it.
-万一他们问我呢 -不会的
- What if they ask me? - They won't though, will they?
"卢克 你妈妈是不是和别人结过婚"
"Oh, hello, Luke, was your mummy married to someone else?"
然后我否认吗
Then I say "no"?
不 不 我是说他们不会问的
No, no, I'm saying they won't mention it.
提都不会提到
It won't come up.
有人吗
Cooee!
来了 不好意思
Coming, sorry.
谢谢你们赶来救急
Hi. Thanks so much for helping out last minute.
这是我们的职责
That's what we do.
我们是第四类应急服务
We're the fourth emergency service.
警♥察♥ 消防员 救护车
Police, fire, ambulance,
吉姆和杰姬
Jim and Jackie.
那海岸警卫队呢
What about the coastguard?
去他妈的岸警 就会耍酷
Fuck the coastguard. Show-offs!
-去吧 亲爱的 -谢谢
- You go, love. - Thanks.
晚点见 拜拜
We'll see you later. Bye.
奶奶爷爷好
Hi, Nana and Grandad.
有个事我想说但不能说
I've got a thing I can't say.
是什么 脏话吗
Ooh, what is it? Is it a swear word?
-"乳♥头♥"吗 -吉姆
- Is it "tits"? - Jim!
不会是"阴♥部♥"吧
Not "fanny," is it?
毕竟那以前也是女孩名
Because that used to be a woman's name.
妈妈有过另一个老公
Mummy's married to another man.
这是谁家宝贝 你拿的是什么
Who's that? What you got?
你拿了什么
What have you got?
爸爸 我有两份冰淇淋
Daddy, I had two ice creams!
两份冰淇淋 你可真幸运
Two ice creams? What a lucky girl.
是她要求的
She wanted two.
你可没给我买♥♥过两份冰淇淋
Oh, well, you never got me two ice creams.
当然不 你多讨人嫌 艾娃多可爱
No, well, you were horrible. Ava's lovely.
开玩笑
I'm joking.
你不喜欢冰淇淋
You didn't like ice cream.
-吃了你会头疼 -瞎说
- It gave you headaches. - Not true.
艾娃 我给你五十便士
Ava, I'll give you 50p
你去数出树上有多少只蚂蚁
if you can count all the ants by that tree.
去吧去吧 为了五十便士
Go on, do it, do it. Get that 50p.
坐下
Sit down.
你♥爸♥爸有话要说
Your father's got something to tell you.
什么 天啊 你俩谁要不行了
What? Jesus. Which one of you?
不关癌症的事 是关于爱丽
It's not cancer. It's Ally.
有件事你应该知道
There's something you should know.
什么事
What?
你知道之前的那个男人吗
Were you aware of this other guy?
不知道 什么男人
No, what other guy?
长得跟个睾丸似的
He looks like a polished bollock.
卢克找到了婚礼相册
Luke found the wedding album.
利亚姆
Liam.
就他 我才不在乎那事
Him? I don't care about that.
-真的吗 -不在乎
- Really? - No.
爱丽是因为他才不愿意嫁给你吗
Is that why Ally won't marry you?
因为这个利亚姆
Because of this "Liam"?
爱丽很愿意嫁给我
Ally won't not marry me.
但她跟这个利亚姆结过婚
But she married this "Liam."
不要再强调他的名字了
Stop saying his name in inverted commas.
教堂里的白色婚礼
A white wedding in a church,
-花童和男童 -我不
- flower girls and pageboys. - I'm not--
我不在乎婚姻 妈妈
剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表