剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表
离开我孩子那么久 达伦
for much longer, Darren.
你 你真的得体谅我一下
You--you do need to understand that.
我倒是想当个反♥社♥会♥者 但我不行
I'd love to be a sociopath, but I'm not.
了解了
That is understood.
好的
Okay.
-好 -懂了
- Good. - Got it.
我会给迪德里希打电♥话♥ 和聪明人一起
I'll call Diedrich, and we'll get some big brains
商量一下今后的打算 还有我这个笨蛋
working on how we move forward--and my tiny brain.
-好的 -不过我有二等一级学位
- Good. - Although I did get 2:1.
英国的大学根据成绩划分学位等级
最优为一等学位 二等一级位于其后
终于回来了
Oh, here he is.
他们还好吗 爸
How are they, Dad?
-还是很痛苦 -找不到
- Still very painful. - Can't find it.
你是说孩子们啊
Oh, the kids.
很好 不算差
Yeah, fine. Not too bad.
他们很想妈妈 保罗
They don't half miss their mum, Paul.
-你好啊 -孩子们得有妈妈
- Hello. - Children need a mother.
他们有妈妈啊
Yeah, they still got their mother.
她在柏林 又不是在天堂
She's in Berlin, not Heaven.
你还记得
Now, you have remembered
我们要去布莱顿看大卫和安吧
we're gonna see David and Anne in Brighton.
周四 周五和周六都待在那里
Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.
记得 所以你们没法带孩子了
Yes, so you can't babysit.
完全没问题
That's absolutely fine.
我请了几天的假
I've booked a couple of days holiday.
你还记得大卫和安吗
Do you remember David and Anne?
记得 我当然记得
Yep. Yes, I do, yeah.
70年代我和大卫一起在沃特尼工作
I worked with David at Watneys in the '70s.
英国历史悠久的啤酒品牌
乌黑的头发
Jet-black hair.
对 我说了 我记得他
Yeah, no, like I said, I-I remember him.
我也是因为你♥爸♥
And I got to know Anne
和大卫是朋友才认识的安
through Dad's friendship with David.
对 大卫和安 我记得他们
Yeah, it's David and Anne. I remember them, yeah.
大卫到四十多岁才割包皮
David had a late-stage circumcision in his 40s.
我拿了杯子
I took the cups.
你们可能该走了
You should probably get going.
-对 我们要溜了 -好
- Yeah, yeah, we'll skedaddle. - Cool.
一天这时候公交还挺空的
Yeah, buses are nice and empty this time of day.
再见 妈妈
Cheers, Mum.
-再见 亲爱的 -非常感谢
- See you, darling. - Thank you so much.
-走了 孩子 -来说再见
- All right, son. - Hey, say bye-bye.
-再见 -不是跟我 小笨蛋 跟他
- Bye! - Not to me, bell-end, him.
我想见妈妈
I want to see Mum.
卢克 快去睡觉
Oh, go to sleep, Luke, please.
睡觉去
Go to sleep.
爸爸 我能跟你睡一张床吗
Daddy, can I be in your bed?
行吧
Right.
不 我理解
No, I understand.
过去三周周末都是这样 对吧
It's happened for the past three weekends, right?
对 我知道
Yeah, I get it.
他们周日晚上
They don't sleep Sunday night
或者周一晚上不睡觉 要他们的命
or Monday night, and it's murder for them
-也要我的命 -我知道
- and for me. - I get it.
然后他们就回归正常了 对吧
Then they get back to normal, right?
然后周六吃午饭那会 你回来了
Then Saturday lunchtime, you're back.
周日晚上 你又走了
And then Sunday night, you're gone,
就这么反复循环
and it just starts over again.
我知道
I know, yeah.
我真的很想你
I really miss you,
但有时候你回来
but sometimes your coming back
和你不在一样影响生活 你明白吗
is as disruptive as you being away, you know?
那我这个周末最好就留在柏林了
So I guess I should stay here this weekend, then.
该死 我很抱歉
Fuck, I'm so sorry.
我也很抱歉
I'm sorry, too.
我真的走投无路了 亲爱的
I'm just at the end of my tether, babe.
我已经走投无路多少次了
I've already been through about nine tethers already.
你炖菜[生气]了吗
Have you got a stew on?
我已经好好炖了一锅菜
I have got a right stew on, actually, yeah.
好了 明天再聊
All right, speak tomorrow.
在车上好好睡会儿 好吗
Go and get some car sleep, okay?
晚安了
Night, night.
晚安 亲爱的
Good night, babe.
谢了 伙计
Thanks, mate.
你好
Hey, mate.
能给我两瓶咖啡吗
Can I have two Kablamol, please?
-好的 -谢谢
- Sure, mate. - Cheers.
-两镑 -谢谢了
- Two pound. - Thanks a lot.
药可解决不了问题
Drugs are not the answer, Paul.
咖♥啡♥因♥也救不了你
Caffeine can't save you.
丹尼尔
Daniel.
你好 伙计
Hello, mate.
我去
Fuck.
有了资金 恰好又来了点好运
Finances, touch wood in place,
已经在签合同了
contracts are getting signed.
我们看着很快就能有更多员工
We're looking to crew up soon.
我们下个月左右就开始招人了
And we start hiring in the next month or so.
那太好了 我真为你高兴
That is brilliant. I-I'm so pleased for you.
要不是你在我14岁时做我的社工
If you hadn't been my case worker when I was 14,
保罗 天知道我现在会是什么样
Paul, God knows where I'd be right now.
别这么说 是团队的功劳 对吧
Come on. It was the team, wasn't it?
当然有团队的功劳在
Yeah, sure it was the team,
但你才是团队的领队
but it was you leading that team.
谢谢
Well, thanks.
激励每个人 激励我
Inspiring everyone, inspiring me.
现在我要经营自己的智囊团
And now I'm about to run my own think tank,
放在以前这肯定就
which back then would have been--
-想都不会想 -对 想都不会想智囊团
- Unthinkable. - Right, unthink-tank-able.
那么说更好
That's better, yeah.
你真的带来了很大的影响
You made such a difference, man.
很感谢你这么说
That's nice of you to say. Thank you.
说实话 这个时候
Got to be honest, at the moment,
我觉得我的工作有点遇到瓶颈了
I sort of feel like I'm treading water.
你懂我意思吧
Do you know what I mean?
就像是他们工作上也不需要我了
It's like they don't even really need me at work anymore.
那你怎么不来我们的新公♥司♥上班呢
Why don't you come join us in this new venture?
-我 -对 你
- Me? - Yes, you.
薪酬方面我们一定会让你满意
We can make it worth your while financially.
这是激动的新事业
Look, it's exciting. It's new.
你的精力非常适合这份工作
And your energy would be perfect for it.
-你好好考虑一下 -好
- Look, mull it over. - Yeah.
周五下午我们迅速面谈下吧
A quick meet-up on Friday afternoon?
周五吗
Friday?
-不行吗 -没有 周五可以
- Problem? - No, Friday's good.
好 我把细节用邮件发给你
Good. Uh, I'll email details.
电子邮箱没变
Same address?
对 从有电子邮箱以来
Yeah, same work email
我的工作邮箱就没变过
since they invented email, yeah.
就连我的家庭邮箱都是美国在线的
Even my home one is AOL.
著名的因特网服务提供商
老牌
Classic.
-那我们周五见 -好 很高兴见到你
- I'll see you Friday, man. - Yeah, nice to see you, mate.
-我不喜欢儿童俱乐部 -那里很好的
- I don't like Kids' Club. - Oh, it'll be great.
你们都喜欢儿童俱乐部 那里很好玩
You both love Kids' Club. It's fun.
如果这份智囊团工作在一两个月后开始
So, listen, if this think-tank job starts in a month or two,
那你需要在柏林待的时间就短多了 对吧
then your Berlin commitment will be much less by then, right?
对 没错
Right, yeah. Yeah.
好 这样很好
Okay, so it's--it's ideal.
我不想去儿童俱乐部
I don't want to go to Kids' Club.
我要去开会
Mate, I've got a meeting.
爷爷和奶奶在布莱顿
Granny and Granddad are in Brighton.
剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表