剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表
他确实拽了 所以
he'd done it, so--
-要我和他谈谈吗 -不 没关系
- Oh. Should I talk to him? - No, it's all right.
-我和他谈过了 -我应该和他谈谈
- I talked to him. - I should talk to him.
为什么 我谈还不够吗
Why? Is my talking to him not enough?
你是大忙人 我能处理
You're busy. I've got this.
说到忙 你知道我预约了
Oh, on the subject of busy, you know that appointment
明天去看场地吗
I made to see that venue tomorrow?
不 别啊 这个可是你自己选的
No, come on. This one was your choice.
对啊 所以我已经知道我喜欢那里了
Yeah, no, exactly, so I already know I like it.
我就不去了 你去就行 可以带你妈一起去
I don't need to go. You go. You could take your mum.
真是个好主意 太明智了
That's a great idea. It's brilliant.
但是你知道吗
Except you know what?
我要娶的又不是我妈
I'm not marrying my own fucking mum.
好吧 对不起
All right. I am sorry.
但是这个会议我必须得开
I just--I couldn't get out of this meeting.
好了
Come on.
你知道工作能有多操蛋
you know what a twat work can be.
我知道
I know.
我也不想让你陷入这样的境地
It's not a position I wanted to put you in.
像是《苏菲的选择》里的梅丽尔·斯特里普
I'm like Meryl Streep in "Sophie's Choice."
1982年美国爱情片
苏菲
Sophie--
没什么 就是部电影
Doesn't matter. It's a film.
她得选择救儿子还是救女儿
She has to choose between saving her son or her daughter.
-好吧 -她拿了奥斯卡
- Right. - I mean, she won the Oscar,
但那是很久之前了 不管怎样我要说的是
but it was--it was a while ago. Anyway, what I'm saying
我要怎么选择从我的部门把谁裁了
is how am I supposed to choose who in my section to fire?
让他们自愿
Make redundant.
我知道这事很难办 但是我们预算不够
I understand it's unbearable, but we're spread way too thin,
明年这个部门的份额就会
and next year's cuts in this sector--
会少得可怜 我明白
Will be brutal, I know. I do know.
问问本肯不肯自愿裁员呢
How about seeing if Ben will take redundancy?
他有两岁大的双胞胎要养
He's got two-year-old twins.
我是说双胞胎是两岁
I mean twins who are two years old,
不是一岁的双胞胎
not two twins who are a year old.
明显双胞胎是两个人
I mean, obviously he's got two twins.
梅丽尔·斯特里普的孩子是双胞胎吗
Were Meryl Streep's children twins?
我不知道
I don't know.
-让瑞秋走呢 -她刚买♥♥了房♥
- How about letting Rachel go? - She's just bought a flat.
-曼尼什 -妈妈在化疗
- Manish? - Mum's having chemo.
我很抱歉 保罗 我知道这很难
Look, I'm sorry, Paul. I know it's tough,
但是到这周末你得给我个名字
but I will need a name by the end of the week.
我知道
I know.
好吧
Well, okay.
梅丽尔选了救谁
Who does Meryl choose to save?
儿子 但是最后他们都死了
Her son, but they all die in the end.
我还是继续看《妈妈咪呀》好了
Might stick with "Mamma Mia."
梅丽尔·斯特里普参演的歌♥舞剧电影
关系是没有 保罗
Well, it's all right, Paul,
但是你为什么想在棚屋里结婚
but why do you want to get married in a shed?
这是个谷仓
It's a barn.
为什么就不能找个好点的建筑
Why don't you do it in a proper building?
教堂礼堂也就一小时20镑
The church hall's only 20 pound an hour.
化学厕所 到了晚上
Chemical toilet, that'll reek like buggery
能臭得跟爆菊一样
by the end of the night.
水箱上有一瓶空气清新剂
There's a Glade on the cistern,
但那就像是往头上的伤口抹鸡眼膏
but that's like sticking a corn plaster on a head wound.
你为什么想在棚屋里结婚
Why do you want to get married in a shed?
我刚也这么说
Yeah, I just said that.
为什么就不能找个好点的建筑
Why don't you get married in a proper building?
对 这话我也说了
Yeah, I said that too.
我们以为你永远不会结婚 对吧
We thought you'd never get married, didn't we?
你所有女朋友跟你分手都是因为你
All those girlfriends who got away because you were--
-不是缺乏自信而是 -对 不是缺乏自信
- Not needy but-- No, not needy.
-缺乏自信 -我们说不是缺乏自信
- Needy? - We said not needy.
-紧张 -对 紧张
- Intense. - Yes, intense.
你的问题一直就是 你要是觉得
Your thing was always when you think
谁要离开你了 你就放不了手
someone's gonna leave you, you won't let go.
就像一只雪貂吊在谁裤子上
Like a ferret down some trousers,
-还咬紧了不松口 -对
- jaws clamped to the old fella. - Yeah.
好吧
Right.
但现在你们要结婚了
But here you are getting married,
这是祝福
and it's a blessing.
这种祝福应该是在
It's a blessing that should happen in a place
有正常暖气和真正地板的地方
with decent heating and an actual floor.
你妈妈去小便了
Your mother's just spending a penny.
虽说是小便 其实不小
And by spending a penny I mean spending a pound,
懂我意思吧
if you get my drift.
你最好把引擎熄火了
Probably best turn the engine off.
我想告诉你 卢克昨天拽了一个男孩头发
I meant to tell you Luke pulled a boy's hair yesterday.
为什么
Why?
我不知道
I'm not sure.
不 我是问你告诉我♥干♥什么
No, I mean why are you telling me about it?
因为他不该拽其他孩子的头发
Because he shouldn't be pulling another kid's hair.
不过他捍卫自己也挺好
It's good he stood up for himself, though.
或许是那小子活该被拽
Maybe this boy needed his hair pulled.
我也觉得
I'm sure he did.
他看着就像被惯坏了 但还是不行
He seems like a spoiled little shit, but still.
卢克不想当受害者
Luke doesn't want to be a victim.
对 他也不想当侵略者
Yeah, he doesn't want to be a perpetrator either.
你总得不是这个就是那个
You've gotta be one or the other.
才不是
No, you haven't.
这又是哪门子虚无主义鬼话
What sort of nihilistic bollocks is that?
天啊 清新剂你还真说对了 吉姆
God, you were right about that Glade, Jim.
我的老天爷
God in heaven.
谢谢你们这么快赶来
Thank you for coming in so quickly,
但是鉴于有个重大事故
but, uh, when there's been a major incident,
校方还是得迅速反应
the school does need to act swiftly.
我天 卢克没事吧
Oh, my God, is Luke okay?
有一次无端攻击
There was an unprovoked attack.
-他受伤了吗 -卢克是伤人的那个
- Is he hurt? - Luke was the attacker.
谢天谢地 他没受伤
Thank God. That he wasn't hurt.
抱歉 你确定他是无缘无故出手吗
Sorry, are you sure it was unprovoked?
等一下 是贝尔吗 因为他们有过节
Hang on, was it Bear? Because they have a history.
不是贝尔
It wasn't Bear.
我不能告诉你们是谁
I'm not allowed to say which child it was--
资料保护
data protection.
那么你大概也不该说不是贝尔
So you probably shouldn't have said it wasn't Bear.
的确
That's true.
那卢克到底是怎么伤了这个神秘孩子呢
So how did Luke attack this mystery child?
卢克掐了他 或者她
Luke pinched him. Or her.
-掐了他 -或者她 留了印子
- Pinched him? - Or her. It left a mark.
-是淤青吗 -是个红印
- A bruise? - A red mark.
提及的这个孩子很难过
The child in question was very distressed.
-好吧 -我会跟卢克谈谈的
- Well, then. - Okay, well, I'll speak to him.
谢谢
Thank you.
根据我们的规定 卢克要被列入观察名单
As is our policy, Luke will now be put on a watch list.
抱 什么 像对待恐♥怖♥分♥子♥吗
Sor-- What? Like a terrorist?
是老师的观察名单
It's teacher observation.
拜托 这只不过是掐了一下而已
Come on, this is-- imagine it for a pinch.
这搞得有点像《一九八四》了
It's all getting a bit "1984."
小说中政♥府♥以电幕监视监听人们行为
我们生活在一个大家没有自♥由♥的世界里
We are living in a world in which nobody is free.
这句话是《通往威根码头之路》里的
That's from "The Road to Wigan Pier."
与《1984》同为乔治·奥威尔所著
作者是同一个人 不是吗
Same guy, though, right?
卢克 你不能伤害你的朋友
Luke, you can't hurt your friends.
他们不是我的朋友
They're not my friends.
你不该伤害任何一个人
Well, you can't hurt anyone, really.
除非他们先伤害你
Well, unless they hurt you first.
不 那也不行 你告诉大人
No, not even then. You tell an adult.
但是他们都不听
But they don't listen.
剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表