剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表
是啊 这些照片很棒
Yeah, great photos.
不过我们得走了 伙计
We do need to get going, though, mate.
这是莱尼和伦敦塔卫兵的合照
This is Lenny with a beefeater.
-酷毙了 -这是它滑雪的照片
‐ Wicked. ‐ Oh, and here he is skiing.
养育者
第一季 第七集
-滑雪哇 -瞧瞧 爸比
‐ Wow, skiing. ‐ Look, Daddy.
这是莱尼去奥尔顿塔的照片
This is when Lenny went to Alton Towers.
英国最大的主题公园及游乐场 世界十大游乐场之一
-它去玩了一圈 -好吧
- He was on a ride. - All right.
这是它和滚滚先生共进早餐的照片
And this is when he went to breakfast with Mr. Tumble.
英国幼儿英语启蒙节目主持人
-你看 -滚滚先生耶
- Look. ‐ Wow, Mr. Tumble.
抱歉 达伦 我今晚再打给你
Sorry, Darren. I'll call this evening.
可以吗
Is that okay?
这是莱尼跟莫·法拉赫和艾德·希兰的合照
And this is Lenny with Mo Farah and Ed Sheeran.
前者为英国著名的长跑运动员 后者为英国著名歌♥手
等等 等等
Hang on, hang on.
这是杜莎夫人蜡像馆 卢克 人是蜡做的
That's Madame Tussauds, Luke. They're made of wax.
泰勒·斯威夫特也是吗
Even Taylor Swift?
美国著名歌♥手 演员
特别是泰勒·斯威夫特
Especially Taylor Swift.
很好 谢谢你 不 那是
Great, thanks. Yeah, no, it's, um‐‐
那是卢克的任务
it's Luke's thing.
班上的一个孩子要保管
One of the kids gets
-班级泰迪熊... -站起来 快点
- the, uh, class teddy bear... ‐ Up. Come on.
半个学期 我们得记录它的探险历程
for half term, and we have to record its adventures.
是啊 它从2000年就开始探险了
Yeah, it's been going since 2000.
那个混♥蛋♥小熊周游各地
The fucker's been everywhere.
我们本来该带它去马丘比丘
We should have taken him to Machu Picchu,
位于秘鲁 拥有印加遗迹 世界新七大奇迹之一
但它整周都待在沙发上
but he's been on the sofa all week,
所以现在我们要带它去公园拍照片了
so now we are taking him to the park for a photo.
亲爱的 亲爱的 我们得...
Honey, honey, we need to, uh...
好吧 抱歉 我得走了
All right, yeah, sorry. Okay, I gotta go.
好的 我一定会看柏林那边的信息的
Um, yeah, I absolutely will read the Berlin notes.
很好 再见
Cool. Bye.
好了 我们还要多久才准备好
Okay, how long till we're ready?
-我们准备好了 -准备好了吗
‐ We are ready. ‐ Ready?
孩子们的鞋呢
Kids' shoes?
低头瞧瞧 保罗
Look down, Paul.
孩子们已经穿好鞋了
Kids are already wearing their shoes.
我怎么会没注意到他们穿好鞋了
How did I not notice their shoes going on?
这简直是秘密行动
This is black ops.
好啦 我们出发吧
Well, okay. Let's go.
-带上莱尼了吗 -带啦
- Got Lenny? ‐ Yeah.
好极了
Fantastic.
我们就继续保持这个黄金效率
Let's carry on this golden efficiency.
下午好 各位
Oh, afternoon, all.
你们要去什么好地方吗
Hey, you off anywhere nice?
还是不好的地方
Or not nice?
我刚刚去维特罗斯大采购了
I've just done a fat Waitrose.
英国高端连锁超♥市♥
我们就是去趟公园
We're just going to the park.
抱歉 我得拿个东西
Sorry, I have to get one thing.
-好的 宝贝 -去野餐
‐ All right, babe. ‐ Oh, a picnic,
还是踏青
or a kick‐about?
去游乐场玩
A playground?
只是去溜达
Just a stroll?
-我们要... -还是玩飞盘
‐ Oh, we're, um‐‐ ‐ Or Frisbee?
人们还玩飞盘吗
Do people still play Frisbee,
还是只跟狗玩
or just throw them for dogs?
其实 卡尔
Actually, Carl,
这是爱丽她父亲的遗物
this belonged to Ally's late father.
我打算今天用这个跟她求婚
I'm gonna propose with it today.
我懂了
I see.
不错 很好
Nice. Right.
祝你好运
Good luck.
-保罗 -谢谢
‐ Paul! ‐ Thanks.
我先走了
Excuse me.
好了 拜托你们两个在门厅等
Right, you two wait in the hall, please.
别乱走 别脱衣服
Don't move. Don't take off any clothes.
来了
Yeah.
-我们不能去 -什么
‐ We can't go. ‐ What?
为什么 出问题了吗
Why? Is there something wrong?
没拿艾娃的长颈鹿
Ava hasn't got Giraffe.
我今天一天都没看到过
I can't remember seeing him at all today.
肯定在她枕头下面
It'll be under her pillow.
每次都是这样
It always is.
对 妈的
Yeah, bollocks.
我要晚一点了
I'm running a bit late.
不好意思 你能
Sorry about that. Would you‐‐
你能行行好
would you do me a favor
稍等一下吗
and just hang on...
我知道 最多就十分钟
No, I know, but it'll be ten minutes, tops.
你在跟谁说话
Who are you talking to?
自言自语 跟疯子一样
Myself, like a loon.
找到长颈鹿了吗
Have you got Giraffe?
-找到了 -太好了
- Yeah, found him. ‐ Fantastic.
我再去趟厕所
I'm just popping for a wee.
是 我知道这需要额外收费
Yeah, I'm‐‐I'm aware that there's an extra charge.
没问题
That's fine.
不 一切都好
No, everything's fine.
好极了
Lovely.
我们一会见
Okay, we'll see you very soon.
谢谢
Thanks.
卢克真是个不得了的宝宝
Luke is such a terrific baby.
-那张小脸 -说的是啊
- His little face! ‐ I know.
他可是个人物
He's a smasher, all right.
我可不会随便叫谁人物
And I don't tend to bandy that word about.
是啊 我知道 继续保持
No, I know you don't. Steady on.
你要好好照顾爱丽 知道吗
Yeah, now you make sure you look after Ally, yeah?
我会的 听着
I will. Listen, you two.
我要向爱丽求婚
I'm gonna ask Ally to marry me.
我们没钱大办一场
We've got no money for a big do.
我才翻新过屋顶
I've had to re‐felt the shed roof.
闭嘴 你个糟老头子
Shut up, you miserable sod.
保罗 这真是天大的好消息
Paul, that's lovely news.
谢谢妈
Thanks, Mum.
-你准备戒指了吗 -准备好了
‐ You got a ring? ‐ Yeah, I have.
就是它
Here we are.
木头戒指
A wooden ring?
世上还有这种东西
Do they exist?
看来是有了
Yeah, looks like it.
很质朴
It's very rustic.
爱丽会喜欢的 是桦木的
Well, Ally'll like it. It's birch.
象征成长和新生
Symbolizes growth and renewal.
放在以前 桦木是用来打水手的
They used to beat sailors with the birch.
我知道我们不是什么相亲相爱一家人
I know this isn't the sort of family we are,
但现在我确实需要一点父亲的支持
but I'd really love some paternal approval now.
快点 吉姆 给他点父亲的支持
Go on, Jim, give him some paternal approval.
那我就跟你说说 我告诉我爸
I'll say what my dad said to me
我和杰姬的事时 他说的话吧
when I told him about Jackie.
-说吧 -他说
‐ Go on. ‐ He said,
"你确定你知道自己在干什么吗"
"Are you sure you know what you're doing?"
我很确定 爸
Yes, I am, Dad.
那就可以了
Fair enough, then.
好小伙
Good man.
闯出自己的一片天
Making your own way.
我为你骄傲
I'm proud of you.
谢谢爸 我很感激
Thanks, Dad. Appreciate it.
如果我们不是现在这关系
If we were different people,
我会拥抱你
I'd hug you,
可惜我们不是 我就不抱了
but we're not, so I won't.
剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表