剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表
He's dead, isn't he?
很抱歉 是的
I'm sorry, yes.
格兰特先生出车祸了
Mr. Grant was involved in a collision.
对不起 你
I'm so sorry. Are you--
你确定他死了吗
are you absolutely sure that he's dead?
因为他一小时前还活得好好的
Because he was alive, like, an hour ago.
我们对他进行了抢救
Efforts were made to revive him,
但很不幸 他在事故现场
but unfortunately, he was pronounced dead
就被宣告死亡了
at the scene of the accident.
-他当时在哪里 -教堂街
- Where was he? - On Church Street.
我们认为他那时刚在
We believe he'd just made a purchase
阿尔法宠物店消费过 买♥♥了一只沙鼠
from the Alpha Pet Store, a gerbil.
沙鼠安全吗
Is it safe?
不在我们这里
We don't have it.
需要我联♥系♥谁吗 朋友什么的
Is there someone I can call, a friend maybe?
你们派人找它了吗
Do you have people out looking for him,
找那只沙鼠
for the-- for the gerbil?
因为它们在户外没法生存
Because they can't survive in the wild
不像狐狸什么的
like foxes and stuff.
或许你需要我联♥系♥你的伴侣吗
Perhaps you have a partner I can contact?
不 我没事 我很好
No, I-- oh, no, I'm fine, I'm fine.
我男朋友很快就会回来了
My boyfriend is gonna be back soon.
他就是出门买♥♥点酒
He's just gone out to get some booze,
因为我们今天遇到了不少死亡
because we've had a bit of a day of deaths, actually.
-我很遗憾 -没事
- Oh, I'm very sorry. - No.
你要意面吗 我做了点意面
Um, do you want some pasta? I've made some pasta.
是素食意面 不过 见鬼了
It's vegan, but-- oh, shit, no.
我加了 我加了奶酪
I put cheese-- I put cheese in it.
还记得我们之前谈的吗
Hey, remember what we talked about before,
芽芽去世的时候
when Sprout passed on?
最终 你们非常勇敢
And eventually, you were very brave.
今天下午
Well... this afternoon,
迈克尔外公 妈咪的爸比
Granddad Michael, you know, Mummy's daddy,
他离开我们了
he left us.
他过世了
He died.
他死了
He's dead.
这事明显很悲伤
Which is obviously very sad.
你没什么问题要问吗
Have you got any questions?
没有 保罗
No, Paul, I haven't.
你理解我在说什么吗
Do you understand what I'm saying?
-我理解 保罗 -但你不伤心吗
- Yes, Paul. - But you're not sad?
不伤心 因为迈克尔说人死之后
No, because Michael said when people die,
他们会活在你心中
they live inside of you.
所以他不是真的死了
So he's not really dead.
不过他确实死了
He is, though.
那要是我死了呢
What about if I died?
我觉得你也会活在我们心中
I think you would live inside us too.
说实话这样看待死亡
Well, that's probably quite a nice way
或许真的不错
of looking at it, actually.
你能不让我和艾娃死掉吗
Can you stop me and Ava from dying?
小伙子
Oh, mate.
我会尽我所能做的一切
I would do everything humanly possible
保证你和艾娃安全 你知道我一定会的
to keep you and Ava safe, you know I would.
但说实话 到了最后 所有人
But, truth is, eventually, everyone...
没必要伤心
Hey, hey, hey, there's no need to be sad.
听我说 小伙子 这事只会发生在
Listen, listen, mate, that's not gonna happen
很久很久以后
for a long, long, long time.
你不是 你肯定知道啊
Hey, haven't you-- you must have known that.
卢克 天啊 抱歉 我不
Luke, oh, Christ. I'm sorry, I didn't--
好吧 抱歉 亲爱的
Right-- excuse me, darling.
我正要打给妈 一切都还好吗
I'm just gonna call Mum. Is everything okay?
不太好
Yeah, no--
卢克很难过你♥爸♥去世了
Luke's just upset about your dad.
看起来他对于他们两个
It seems he was really important
真的很重要 不过我能搞定
to both of them, but I've got this.
别担心 你去打电♥话♥给莉亚
Don't worry. You go and call Leah.
-谢谢 亲爱的 -没事
- Oh, thank you, darling. - All right.
好了
All right.
你们俩看着真神气
Well, don't you two look fancy?
我们在迈克尔外公的箱子里找到这些
We found them in Grandpa Michael's suitcase.
我找到一块围巾 艾娃找到一个手镯
I found a scarf, and Ava found a bracelet.
-快看 -摘下来
- Look. - Take that off.
-不要 -就让她戴着吧 妈
- No. - Just let her wear it, Mum.
不行 那是丁丁环
She can't, it's a cock ring.
我天 过来
Oh, my God. Come here.
-不 我要留着 -是我给你♥爸♥的
- No, I want to keep it! - I gave it to your father.
难以置信 他竟然这么多年都留着
I can't believe he kept it all these years.
说实话我挺感动的
It's quite touching, actually.
艾娃把爸的丁丁环当手镯戴了
Ava's wearing Dad's cock ring as a bracelet.
真是了不得
Well, there's a thing.
我没想到这人♥渣♥死了
I wasn't expecting to feel this emotional
我还会这么多愁善感
about the big shit's death.
保罗会去确认尸体身份
Paul's going to identify his body.
我觉得应该我去 作为他的遗孀
Well, I think I should, as his widow.
-遗孀 -我们没离婚
- Widow? - We never divorced.
所以严格来说 我还是人♥渣♥太太
So technically, I am still Mrs. Big Shit.
说真的
Actually, sorry,
你能别再叫他人♥渣♥了吗
can you stop calling him that, please?
不行
No.
他活着时是个人♥渣♥
He was a big shit in life,
他死了也还是人♥渣♥
and he's a big shit in death.
我觉得认领迈克尔遗体的事
Well, I think Michael should be identified
应该交给不认为他是人♥渣♥的人来吧
by someone who doesn't think he was a big shit.
那祝你好运吧 找到这样的人
Good luck finding that person.
莉亚 我说的是自己
Actually, Leah, that person is me.
也许他的确有一些糟糕的品质
'Cause even though he may have had shitty qualities,
但老实说 与他给人的第一印象不一样
he wasn't as much of a twat as, admittedly,
他没有那么傻屌♥
he first appeared to be,
而且孩子们很喜欢他 所以 莉亚
and the kids liked him, so, Leah,
我希望你不要再称爱丽的父亲为人♥渣♥了
I'd like you to stop referring to Ally's father as a big shit.
好吧 对不起 保罗
Fine. Sorry, Paul.
你需要道歉的对象不是我
Well, it's not me you need to apologize to.
对不起 迈克尔
Sorry, Michael.
不对 是对你的女儿
No, no, your daughter.
向爱丽道歉
Apologize to Ally.
对不起 爱丽
Sorry, Ally.
好了
Okay.
我马上回来
I'll see you soon.
谢谢你对妈妈说的那番话
Hey, thank you for saying that to Mum.
不客气
It's all right.
快点回来 因为不知为何我现在欲♥火♥焚身
Hurry back, because I'm strangely very, very horny.
我的天
Blimey.
很高兴碰到你了 保罗
Oh, glad to catch you, Paul.
我在反对庇护住♥宅♥计划
I'm objecting to the sheltered housing scheme,
针对老人独♥立♥居住的住♥宅♥
我在想你是不是愿意反对
and I wondered if you'd like to object separately.
抱歉 卡尔 现在没空
Can't talk now, Carl, sorry,
我正要去认领我岳父的遗体
I'm just off to identify my father-in-law's dead body.
天啊 抱歉 我
Oh, God, no. I'm so sorry, I--
别看那里
Don't look at that.
-悲痛会引起奇怪的欲望 -对
- Grief can be a strange beast. - Yes.
我要
I'm gonna...
拜托 你不能这样对我
Come on. You can't do this to me.
我甚至都不知道你♥爸♥爸的长相
I don't even know what your dad looks like.
真的对不起 我走不开
I'm really sorry. I can't leave.
我得给达伦留下一个好印象
I'm trying to make a good impression on Darren.
少来 我还得给你♥爸♥爸留下一个好印象呢
Hang on, I'm supposed to be making a good impression on your dad.
是你自己想要见他 没事的
Look, it was your idea to meet him, it'll be fine.
你们可能会一见如故呢
You'll probably get on like a house on fire.
好吧 算了
Okay, fine, fine.
我可能会迟点给你打电♥话♥
You'll hear about it later, I guess.
剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表