剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表
可能会发生在你身上
could happen to you.
我们会让他活下去的 保罗
We'll keep him alive, Paul.
我保证 我们一定让卢克好好活着
I guarantee that we will keep Luke alive.
天啊 他饿了
Oh, he's hungry.
他饿了 是个好兆头
He's hungry. That's a good sign.
你说他还是有些头晕
You say he still has quite a bit of dizziness?
我们会让他留院观察几天
Yes, we'll keep him in a couple more days to monitor him,
但他看起来已经可以
but he looks like he'll be able
回家自行恢复了
to continue his recovery at home.
老天啊
Christ.
非常感谢你们做的一切
Thank you so much for everything.
卢克非常幸运
Luke's been very lucky.
他避开了所有
He's avoided the complications
这种炎症常见的并发症
that often come with this kind of inflammation.
我们非常用心地
We have been hoping and praying
为他祈祷了
very, very hard for this.
无论你们向谁祈祷 祂显灵了
Well, whoever you were praying to came through for you.
达伦 你收到我短♥信♥了
Darren, hi! You got my text.
收到了 卢克没事真的太好了
I did. Such brilliant news about Luke.
你一定松了口气
You must be so relieved.
我什么时候可以去见他一面 打个招呼
Wondered whether I might say hi to him.
不好意思
Oh, I'm so sorry.
现在还不允许家人以外的人探望
It's still no visitors outside family.
好 没事
Right. Okay.
抱歉 你大老远来的
I'm sorry, you've come all this way.
没事 别担心 我和凯伦一起来的
No, no, don't worry. I'm here with Karen anyway.
她怎么了吗...
Oh. Is she‐‐
她没出什么事
There's nothing wrong with her.
其实是喜讯 她...
In fact, it's the opposite. She's...
她怀了双胞胎
she's pregnant with twins.
天啊 达伦 这太棒了
Oh, my God, Darren! That is amazing news!
我知道
I know!
我的蛋蛋终于完成了使命
The balls have finally done their job.
干得漂亮 出色的蛋蛋
Well done, your balls. Your excellent balls.
谢谢
Thank you.
我真为你开心
I'm so pleased for you.
凯伦住院了好几次 为了观察情况
Karen's in and out for monitoring,
试管婴儿就是这样
which is the IVF way.
是的
Yeah.
我之前不想告诉你
I didn't wanna tell you our news
因为你还不能确定卢克怎么样
until you were sure that Luke was, you know...
那真是 我很感激
Oh, that's‐‐ I really appreciate that.
而且我们也该找个时间
And I know that we should talk about Berlin
谈谈柏林的事
at some point too.
-对 -对
‐ Yes. ‐ Yeah.
的确该谈谈
We should.
目前尼克在那坚守阵地
Nick's sort of holding the fort out there,
但他不是你
but he's not you.
对 对 我知道 不过很明显
No, no, I know, but obviously,
卢克现在这样 我不能保证...
with Luke, I can't guarantee‐‐
-我们还是别现在谈了 -好
- Let's not talk about it now, - Yeah.
不过我们要早点讨论起来了
but we should talk about it very soon.
我回去找凯伦和双胞胎了
I'll get back to Karen and the fetuses.
好
Kay.
去吧 蛋蛋
Go, your balls!
没错 上吧 蛋蛋
Yay. Go, my balls!
对不起
Sorry.
-给我长颈鹿 -不行 不给你 这是我的
‐ Give me Giraffe! ‐ No, you can't have it! Mine!
能给我拿个辣椒吗
Can you get me pepper?
给我
Give it to me!
我不想给你
I don't want to!
-因为这是我的 -我的
- Because it's mine! - It's mine!
你想最近哪天晚上出去吃一顿吗
Hey, do you fancy eating out one night soon?
好啊 那样不错
Yeah, great. That'd be nice.
谢谢
Thanks.
那事以后还没让卢克单独和别人在一起过
We haven't really left Luke alone with anyone else since‐‐
对 我知道
Yeah, I know.
我们得习惯 因为马上要开学了
We'll have to get used to that, 'cause school gets back soon.
-对 对 -而且我得...
‐ Yeah, yeah. ‐ And I need to...
回柏林吗
Go back to Berlin?
我的
It's mine!
不行 不要
No! No!
我确实很快就要回去了 保罗
I do have to go back, Paul, like, soon.
当然 我知道
Sure. No, I know.
因为如果柏林办公点没办起来
Because if the Berlin office fails,
整个公♥司♥都会垮掉
then the whole company collapses.
英国的业务也没了
Like, UK operation as well.
肯定的 我完全理解
No, absolutely. I totally get it. Yeah.
你想接受
And you'll wanna take
丹尼尔的智囊团工作吗
that think tank job Daniel offered you?
其实 你得回柏林的话
Well, yeah, I'm not sure I can now
我不确定目前可不可以
if you have to be heading back.
是这样 但你想接受
Yeah, but do you want to take it?
对 我当然想接受
Yeah, of course I wanna take it.
这份工作让人激动
It's exciting,
自从罗纳尔多和禽流感以来
and I haven't been excited by anything at work
工作上就没有什么让我激动过
since the Ronaldo and bird flu era.
所以说
So.
所以说
So.
我妈觉得这些事有可能会毁了我们
Mum thinks that all this has the potential to ruin us.
对 有这个可能
Well, yeah, it could.
-但是不会的 -因为我们很坚固 对吗
- But it won't. ‐ 'Cause we're solid, right?
-我们不坚固 -什么意思
‐ No, we're not solid. ‐ What?
我倒觉得是好事
I think that's a good thing, though.
我们有韧性
We're bendy.
坚固的东西会被打倒 而有韧性的不会
Solid things get knocked over and bendy things don't.
我们没事
We're good.
-对 没错 -对
‐ Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. ‐ Yeah.
-我们当然没事 -那就好
‐ Yeah, of course we're good. ‐ Good.
那就好 因为经历了这么多 我
Good, 'cause I mean, after all we've been through, I just‐‐
-我觉得我无法忍♥受 -老天
- I don't think I could bear‐‐ ‐ Jesus Christ!
把那该死的长颈鹿给她
Just give her the fucking giraffe,
你这个恶毒的小混♥蛋♥
you spiteful little prick!
保罗 我能帮你什么吗
Okay, Paul. How can I help you?
我觉得我好像动不动
I think I might have some anger issues
就对我的孩子发脾气
regarding my children.
剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表