剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表
-还有 我已经冻薪了 -向你致敬
- And I've already taken a pay freeze. - Admirable.
固定工资数额且不得任意变动
-所以你应该不用开除谁了 -太好了
- So you might not have to let anyone go-- - Great.
条件是你也准备好冻薪了
If you'd be prepared to take the same freeze.
本 开除本 他一点用都没有
Ben, sack Ben. He's fucking useless.
-真的吗 -不 不 我冻薪
- Really? - No. No. I'll take the freeze.
我不想让任何人失业
I don't want to put anyone out of a job.
向你致敬
Admirable.
我已经走到职业生涯的顶点了
I'm at the top of my bounce,
而且我的顶点还不怎么高
and I've not even bounced that high.
什么
What?
除非我跳槽
Unless I change jobs, right,
否则我3年之内都不会涨薪了
I'm not gonna get a pay rise for three years,
而我不会跳槽的
and I'm not gonna change jobs
我都这个年纪了 没人会雇我
because no fucker is gonna take me on at my age
付我和现在一样多的薪水
and pay me what I'm getting now,
所以如果要改善经济条件
so if our financial situation is going to improve,
就得靠你和你的工作了
that needs to be down to you and what you're doing.
你得去柏林
You need to go to Berlin.
你一个人怎么忙得过来
Well, how would you manage on your own?
忙不过来的吧 大概会是人间地狱
I wouldn't, would I? It'd be a living hell.
不过我妈会来帮忙的
But Mum would help out.
也不会一直这样 是吧
And it's not forever, is it?
一定不会的
Of course not.
你想去柏林的 对吧
You want to do it, don't you?
你还想做我的妻子吗
And you still want to be my wife?
-想 -好 那现在嫁给我吧
- Yes. - Okay, then marry me now,
在你离开之前
before you go away.
我们就直接签字领证 喝个酩酊大醉
Let's just sign on the dotted line and get pissed.
你在床上和我说这个是不是为了
Did you tell me this in bed so--
为了我的性福生活
So I could get some sex out of it.
我可不蠢
I'm not fucking stupid.
不会很久的 我保证
It won't be for long, I promise.
你是因为我对安琪尔吐口水才要离开吗
Are you leaving because I spat at Angel?
当然不是了 不是的 别犯傻
Oh, of course not. No, don't be silly.
-安琪尔[天使] 老天 -只是
- Angel? Jesus. - It is just that--
如果我们更富有一些
well, with more money
我们就可以过个更好的假期什么的
we can go on, like, nicer holidays and things.
迪士尼乐园
Disneyland.
巴黎
Paris.
我会特别 特别想你们俩的
I'm gonna miss you both so, so, so much,
但我们可以用电脑聊天
but we can speak on the computer,
这样你们就能每天见到我了
so you'll see my face every day.
可我们就不能摸你了
But we won't be able to touch you.
也不能闻你
Or smell you.
听我说 听我说
Oh. Hey, look, look,
你们还有我呢 是吧
you'll still have me, right?
我会在这里照料你们
I'll be here to look after you.
只有你
Just you?
对 只有我 你老爹 鄙人
Yes, just me, your father, hi.
-我们真的要这么做了 -一点没错
- We're really doing it. - We really are.
-现在看我 -我们不是新婚夫妇
- And now look at me. - We're not wedding wankers.
对 我们只是夫妇
No, we're just wankers.
应该之后再撒 妈
You do it after, Mum.
其实 已经不准再撒五彩纸屑了
Actually, you're not allowed to throw confetti anymore.
这政♥治♥不正确吗
Isn't it politically correct?
不是 这不环保
No, it's not good for the environment.
显然鱼或者鸽子会被它噎住
Apparently fish choke on it, or pigeons.
孩子们 准备好看妈妈和爸爸结婚了吗
Right, kids, are you ready to see Mummy and Daddy get married?
-我们能玩iPad吗 -不行 我们走
- Can we play on our iPad? - Nope. Let's go.
非常 非常抱歉我迟到了
Hi, I'm so, so sorry I'm late.
没关系 你好
That's all right. Hello.
你好
Hello.
-你还好吗 -我们看哪部电影啊
- You okay? - So what we seeing?
我们看那部《敞开的房♥子》 是德国片
We're gonna see that one, "Open House." It's German.
听起来够浮夸的
Oh, sounds really pretentious.
-讲什么的 -不知道 德国故事
- What's it about? - I don't know, German things?
也许是关于战争的 我听说看得让人焦虑
Probably the war. I've heard it was an abyss of anxiety, so.
听起来非常适合第一次约会看
Well, that sounds like the perfect first date film.
我也是这么想的 我们进去吗
That's what I thought. Should we go in?
可以啊 或者我们也可以在公园里
Well, we could, or we could, uh, get drunk on cheap wine
喝廉价酒 喂鸭子
in the park and throw chips at the ducks.
好啊 看起来好像又要下毛毛雨了
Yeah. Looks like it might be a bit drizzly again.
是啊 不过就是这时候 保罗
Yeah, but this is the moment, Paul.
就是这时候我才能知道
This is the moment where I found out
你是不是还能像上次在莱西的聚会上那样
if you're gonna live up to that mind-blowing sex
空前绝后来一发
that we had at Lacey's party.
还是说你其实只是雨点小的笨蛋
Or if you're gonna turn out to be a drizzly wanker.
看见了吗 这证明我不会离开你
See? This proves I'm not leaving you.
但你就是在离开我
Yeah, but you are leaving me.
是啊 距离上是远离了
Sure, I'm literally leaving you,
但是我的心一直在这里
but I'm not literally leaving you.
-我错过了吗 -是啊 错过了
- Did I miss it? - Yeah, you did, yeah.
注意了 第二次结婚
Yeah. Mind you, second time round,
没以往用情了
never as emotional.
-我们去哪吃饭 -外婆
- So where are we eating? - Nanny!
-艾娃 -嗨 达伦
- Ava. - Hey, Darren,
我不知道你会来
I didn't know you were coming.
我不是邀请来的 我是不速之客
Oh, I'm not a guest. I'm a interloper.
没什么大事
Sods all, I'm afraid,
就是金主把会议提前了
but the money guys pulled the meeting forward.
什么 什么 你说什么
What? What? What are you talking about?
提前到什么时候
To when?
明天一大早
First thing tomorrow.
-不会吧 别啊 -我的老天
- Oh, no, come on. - Oh, my God.
我们得去赶下班飞机
We should get on the next flight.
很抱歉 你肯定想杀我的心都有了
I'm so sorry. You must want to kill me.
确实有一点点
Yeah, I do, a bit.
保罗
Paul?
去吧 没事
Look, go. It's fine.
但我什么东西都没拿 不行
But I haven't even got any of my stuff. I can't.
柏林是购物天堂
Oh, Berlin is fantastic for shopping.
换一衣橱的衣服 换换自己的形象
You know, all-new wardrobe, reinvent yourself.
跟旧爱丽说再见
Ditch old Ally.
-听我说 我爱你 -我也爱你
- Listen, I love you. - I love you too.
-孩子们 过来 -过来
- God. Kids, come over here. - Hey, come here.
听我说 妈妈要去外地了 好吗
Listen, so Mummy has to go somewhere, all right?
吃蔬菜 听爸爸的话 照顾好他
Eat your veg. Listen to Daddy, and look after him,
看路 好吗
and mind the roads, all right?
我爱你们
I love you.
你确定要这样吗
Are you really sure about this?
我确定 去吧
Yes, I'm sure. Go.
-爱你 -我会照顾她的
- Love you. - I will take care of her.
倒不是说她是东西
Not that she's a possession
我的东西 或者你的东西
or that I own her or that you do.
她可以随心所愿
She's free to do as she pleases.
抱歉 这次道别可能非常匆忙
Sorry, this is maybe a throwaway farewell.
新婚快乐
Happy wedding day.
好了 我们走吧
Yeah. Okay, let's go.
你的新婚妻子要去哪
Where's your new wife off to?
她和她老板去度蜜月了
Oh, she's going on a honeymoon with her boss.
这也太 天啊
This is too-- Oh, man.
-妈妈知道果冻是哪个 -你能描述一下吗
- Mummy knows who Jelly is. - Well, can you describe her?
-她是果冻 -真棒 还有呢
- She's Jelly. - Brilliant. Anything else?
洋娃娃 泰迪熊 还是真果冻
A dolly, a teddy bear, an actual jelly?
-妈妈知道 -我知道妈妈知道
- Mummy knows. - Yeah, I know Mummy knows.
我知道 但妈妈不在 对不对 艾娃
I know that, but Mummy's not here, is she, Ava?
天啊
Oh, God.
对不起 对不起 但
I'm sorry. I'm sorry, but hey,
你记得妈妈在电♥话♥上说的吗
do you remember what Mummy said on the phone...
她说
剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表