剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表
I'm not bothered about marriage, Mum.
但你求过一次婚 不是吗
You proposed once, though, didn't you?
你还跟我说"这是我要娶的女人"
Said to me, "This is the woman I'm going to marry."
也许是因为她还结着婚
And maybe she's still married.
所以没法嫁给你
That's why she can't marry you.
我们不想结婚 好吗
No, we don't want to get married, okay?
不过就是一张纸
It's just a piece of paper.
虽然爱丽和利亚姆有过那张纸
Now, Ally and Liam had the paper,
但爱丽和我有着孩子
but me and Ally have the kids.
在"剪刀孩子纸"里孩子可胜过纸
And kids beat paper in "Kids, Paper, Scissors."
但如果遇到剪刀 剪刀胜过孩子
Although scissors beat kids if they run with them.
你知道这游戏不存在吧
You know it's not a real game?
好的 去吧 你们两个
Right, go on then, you two.
如果你们在浴缸里乖乖待两分钟
If you're in the bath in two minutes,
我就允许你们看油管上搞笑狗狗视频
you can watch funny dogs on YouTube.
喝着小酒呢
Ooh, got a drop of that wine going?
等等我 等等我
Wait for me, wait for me!
你打算什么时候告诉我
When were you planning on telling me
你♥他♥妈♥的把房♥子再抵押了
that you fucking re-mortgaged the fucking house?
-好吧 -好吧
- Right... - Right?
我确实投出了一些产权
I did release some equity on the property.
你根本没跟我商量
You went behind my back.
"我从来不说谎 你怎么会不知道"
"I never lie, how do you not know that about me?"
你就是个骗子
You're a fucking liar!
我不想让你操心 你那时刚怀上艾娃
I didn't want to bother you. You'd just had Ava.
你有太多事情要考虑了
You had a lot on your plate.
你讨厌管这管那的
You're allergic to admin.
胡扯 问题根本不在这
Bullshit! What is this really about?
这是一种冷暴♥力♥吗
Are you fucking gaslighting me?
我
I--look,
你从来没提起过 我也就什么也没说
I didn't say anything because you never said anything,
但在艾娃很小的时候
but when Ava was tiny,
你的状况不太好
you weren't coping very well.
你刚成为自♥由♥职业者
You'd just gone freelance,
所以我们没有生育保险
so we didn't have any maternity cover.
我本想请一个保育员
I wanted to hire a maternity nurse, right,
但请人太贵 所以我只能请了一段时间假
but she cost a bomb, so I took some time off.
你到底想说什么
What the fuck are you trying to say?
因为你的产后抑郁
That we needed the money
我们的财务状况出了问题
because you had postnatal depression.
怎么可...
How fuck--
去你的吧
fuck you!
我没有产后抑郁
I did not have postnatal depression.
说出一件让你觉得我有产后抑郁的事
Name one thing, one thing that would make you think that.
-爱丽 -我受够了
- Hey. Ally? - No, I'm done.
-爱丽 别 -放开我 放开
- Ally, no. - Let me go. Let me go!
是艾娃·加德纳的艾娃吗
Is Ava from Ava Gardner?
是艾娃·布劳恩还是爱娃·布劳恩来着
Was it Ava Braun or Eva Braun?
瞧 你说不上来 你怎么敢说我
See, you can't! How dare you?
说真的 去你的吧
Fuck you. Seriously, fuck you!
好吧 感觉我不该听见这些
Okay. It feels weird that I heard all that.
你想要煎饼吗
Do you want any pancakes?
真是的
Ow! Fuck's sake!
那么你的新欢是谁
So, who's your new man?
你怎么知道我有没有新男友
How do you know if I've got a new man or not?
因为你容光焕发
Because you have a glow,
若隐若现 但确实存在
almost invisible, but there.
他是谁
Who is he?
他叫保罗
Just a guy. Paul.
他人非常好
He's a really, really good guy.
他不耀眼也不酷
He's not flash or cool, but...
但他诚实 坚定 可靠
he's honest, solid, reliable.
我们俩真的很不一样
We're very different, you and I.
我搞砸了 对吧
I've fucked things, haven't I?
你确实把事情搞得一团糟 没错
Things have been thoroughly fucked, by you, yes.
要不我跟爱丽谈谈
Should I talk to Ally?
谈什么
About what?
她最喜欢哪个邦德 还是她的爱好
Her favorite Bond? Her hobbies?
你总得先聊点轻松的
Because you should probably cover some of the basics
再把话题引到产后抑郁上
before you move on to the chat about postnatal depression.
这点我也同意
I accept that.
我错过了爱丽很大一部分生活
I've missed a lot of Ally's life.
她叫我迈克尔而不是爸爸
She calls me Michael, not Dad.
就像旁人 路人迈克尔
Like I'm just some guy, some generalized Michael.
我知道这很难
Yeah. I know that's tough.
所以跟你们在一起的这段时间
So this has been a golden time,
已经是我最幸福的时光了
being here with you guys,
扮演着爸爸和外公的角色 在窝里待着
playing dad and grandpa and skulking around the den
还能用上这里的各种好东西
and making use of your excellent facilities.
那你或许应该留下来
Well, then, you should probably stay,
一小段时间
for a bit.
找份工作才好找个好点的住所
Get a job so you can find a decent place to live.
我很乐意
I would love that.
别只是随便说说 迈克尔
Don't take the piss, though, Michael.
就以三周为限好了
Let's say three weeks tops.
我去给爱丽打电♥话♥
I'm going to call Ally.
祝你好运
Good luck.
道歉要坚定 但得放下姿态
Be firm, but utterly abject.
你好 谢谢你能来见我
Hi. Thanks for meeting me.
我想喝一杯 但又不想跟个酒鬼似的
I need to get pissed, but I don't want to sit on my own
一个人喝闷酒
like an alkie.
保罗
你在哪里 怎么不接电♥话♥
很高兴能跟你一起喝酒
Happy to be a plus one.
该死的
Oh, fuck's sake.
没事吧
Everything all right?
我一直在想你说的
I've been thinking about--
关于我们之间的关系
about what you said about us.
是吗 好吧 真的吗
Really? Oh, okay, well, wow. Really?
不 我是说作为生意伙伴
No, no, I mean me being a shareholder in the business,
柏林什么的
Berlin, all that.
要是我在精神上有问题
You wouldn't want me
你也不会想跟我合作 对吧
if I was some sort of mental liability, would you?
-不会 -就比如说 我生下艾娃之后
- No. - No, like for instance, after I had Ava.
对
Right.
是的 因为我在艾娃八周大时
Yeah, because I came back to work
就回来工作了 我不可能...
when Ava was eight weeks old and I couldn't--
如果我有产后抑郁 我不可能做到 对吧
I couldn't have done that if I had postnatal depression, could I?
-对 不能 -不能
- No, no. - No.
当然不行
Of course not.
你知道她明天就八周大了吗
You know she's going to be eight weeks tomorrow?
天啊 回来工作简直太好了
Oh, my God, it's so lovely to be back at work.
你能闭上臭嘴吗
Can you shut the fuck up!
给老娘闭嘴 是我的母乳喂养提醒
Shut the fuck up! It's my breastfeeding app.
一直呯呯呯呯地乱叫
It keeps going ping, ping, ping, ping, ping!
我在试着给她断母乳 开始喝配方奶粉
I'm trying to wean her off my boobs and onto formula.
你觉得她能行吗
Do you think she's going to be okay?
当然 当然
Oh, yes. Yes.
因为配方奶粉基本上就是粉末
Because formula's like basically dust, right,
谁会给他们的孩子喂粉末呢
and who... who would feed their baby dust?
抱歉
Sorry.
没事 我没事
It's fine. I'm completely fine.
我们做什么 工作是什么
What are we doing? What--what's the job?
再见 亲爱的
All right, love.
好了 是哪吧钥匙
Okay, which one are you?
好了
Okay.
你管这叫什么时间
What time do you call this?
你有毒品吗
Have you got any drugs,
因为我现在得吸一点
because I need to smoke some drugs?
你从哪儿看出来我会有毒品
What makes you think I smoke drugs?
好吧 巧的是
Yeah, well, as it happens,
我身上可能有一小块药用红色黎巴嫩
剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表