剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表
这是他出生后第一次穿的衣服
This is the first thing that touched his newborn skin.
第一次穿的衣服之一
It was one of the first things.
那是从妈妈宝贝买♥♥的12件装里的
It was from a 12-pack from Mothercare.
别纠结了 只是东西而已
Just let it go. It's just stuff.
我受不了这么多东西
I can't bear stuff.
最好是只留下一个小箱子就能装下的东西
Ideally, I'd only have what fitted in a small suitcase.
为什么 你要去哪里吗
Why? Where are you going?
物品很美好 承载了回忆和时光
Stuff's nice. It's memories and context.
我们没有空间了
We've got no room.
我们被一堆破玩意包围了
We're surrounded by crap,
都快活成纪录片里那种囤积狂了
like we're on a documentary about hoarders
连大便都要放在特百惠里的那种
who keep their turds in Tupperware.
你不会连弗朗普医生都要扔掉吧
You're not getting rid of Dr. Flump?
不
No.
我下葬都要带上弗朗普医生
I'm getting buried with Dr. Flump,
以防万一 还要带上手♥机♥
and a phone just in case.
你为什么穿着我的睡衣
Why are you wearing my pajamas?
和现在我每次拉屎
The same reason I run the taps
都开着水龙头是同一个原因
every time I do a shit now,
因为我家住着一个我不怎么熟悉的男人
because there's a man I don't know that well living in my house.
我喜欢
Oh, like it.
不了 对不起 我不行
Hmm, no, sorry, I can't, I can't.
迈克尔在楼下就不行
Not when Michael's downstairs.
在卫生间开着水龙头也不行吗
What, not even in the bathroom with the taps on?
-我们没事吧 -没事啊
- Are we okay? - Yeah.
-不是吗 -我也觉得
- Aren't we? - Yeah, I think so.
是啊 只是因为迈克尔在这里
Yeah. It's only because Michael's here.
如果你想做的话 他周六晚上不在家
He's out on Saturday night if you want to pencil one in.
好啊
Great.
他真的在找住处吗
Is he actually looking for a place?
"三位职业女性
"Three young professional girls
寻找室友一名"
looking for a housemate."
我完全没往色情的方面想
I am not thinking of it at all sexually.
会很有趣罢了 夜幕降临 喝点普罗塞克
It would just be fun. Nights in drinking Prosecco.
一种气泡酒
我觉得这个比较适合你
I think that one is more you.
"居家鳏夫寻找家庭护理员"
"Live-in carer for house-bound widower."
我可能还是会喝普罗塞克
You know, I'd probably still drink Prosecco.
要是那家伙在药物治疗 我就能喝更多了
More for me if the guy's on medication, right?
我不是想给你的普罗塞克生活
Look, I don't want to put a downer
泼一盆冷水
on your Prosecco lifestyle,
但是你到底打算怎么付房♥租
but how the fuck are you going to pay the rent?
我在一家保健中心做灵气按♥摩♥
I'm doing some Reiki massage at the health center.
好吧 你有资格吗
Right. Are you qualified?
-我有资格证 -谁发的
- I have a certificate. - From where?
灵气研究院
The Reiki Institute.
还是灵气网 反正就这些
Or ReikiMe.Com. One of those.
灵气仓
Reiki Barn.
管他呢 那资格证镶着金
Yeah, whatever, it's--it's trimmed in gold.
有那么点蜡封
It's got a little wax seal.
那你已经是个医生了
Wow, well, then, you're-- you're clearly a doctor.
对 差不多吧
Yeah, more or less.
"共享房♥艇
"Houseboat to share.
不多过问"
No questions asked."
有点含糊 对吧
Kind of vague, isn't it?
你知道你很喜欢
You know how you like to throw everything
把东西随便一丢就不管了吗
up in the air and sort of fuck it off?
-什么时候 -一直都是
- Since when? - Always.
你的音乐培训 你上段感情
Your music training, your last relationship.
如果东西不合适 我就放下了
If things aren't right, I move on.
你是说现在不合适
Are you saying things aren't right
你想放下走人吗
and you want to move on?
我天
Oh, my God.
我想和你还有孩子一起走 笨蛋
I want to move on with you and the kids, you idiot,
搬去大点的房♥子
to a bigger house.
大点 真的吗
Bigger? Really?
我们需要给卢克和艾娃每人一个房♥间
We need separate rooms for Luke and Ava,
别有容易出事的楼梯
less lethal stairs so the Social Services
省的社会服务机构再来烦我们
don't come to knacker us again.
再有个花♥园♥ 顶头有个棚子
A garden with a shed at the bottom of it
让迈克尔住进去 我就能安心拉屎了
to put Michael in so I can shit in peace.
他不会永远住在这吧
Well, he's not going to be here forever, is he?
真要说的话 我们应该缩小规模
I think we should downsize if anything.
认真的吗 我不要
Really? What, no.
我明天再过一遍贷款的事
I'm going to go through the mortgage stuff tomorrow
算算金额
and do some sums.
你知道放哪里了吗
Do you know where it is?
不知道 在哪堆纸上吧
No. On a pile somewhere.
我不想搬家
I don't want to move.
挺好 那就这样好了
Great. Well, that's that, then.
好的 我们是要找什么
Okay, so what are we looking for?
圣诞礼物
Christmas presents.
你知道现在还没到圣诞吧
You do realize it isn't Christmas?
塔里克说有时候你还是能找到的
Tariq says sometimes you can still find them.
我不想找
I don't want to.
最好还是随大流 艾娃
It's best just to go with the flow, Ava.
什么是大流
What's a flow?
就是其他所有人都想做的事
It's what everybody else wants to do.
-太好了 -然后等他们没盯着你
- Yes. - And then when they're not looking,
你就做你自己的事
you just do your own thing.
迈克尔外公 我找到一个礼物
Grandpa Michael, I've found a present!
好吧
Okay.
是什么
What is it?
那是你妈妈的婚礼相册
Oh, that's--that's your mum's wedding album.
看看我多英俊潇洒
Look how gorgeous I am.
那套西装不错
That was a great suit.
奥兹瓦尔德·博腾 我爱死那套西装了
Ozwald Boateng, I loved that suit.
那是年轻一点 性感一点的外婆
And there's younger, sexier Grandma
还有你妈妈和利亚姆
and your mum and Liam.
爸爸在哪里
Where's Daddy?
这是保罗出现老早之前的事
Oh, this was a billion years before Paul.
这是利亚姆纪♥元♥
This was the Liam epoch.
他是个蠢货
He was a huge dumbass.
但是他人很好
But he meant well,
还有很多蠢货的精力
and he had a lot of idiot energy.
他在25岁生日之前砸了4台8K电视
He smashed four 8K peaks before his 25th birthday.
什么情况 我天 艾娃
What? Bloody hell, Ava!
我的小玩具都回来了
All my baby toys have come back.
你得赶快收拾好 不然脏乱警♥察♥
You need to clear up, or the messy police
就会来把你抓进脏乱监狱
will come and put you in messy prison.
我想去脏乱监狱
I want to go to messy prison.
你不想 脏乱监狱很恶心的
No, messy prison is disgusting.
枕头都是脱发做的
The pillows are made of plug hair
早饭都是吐司上涂耳垢
and breakfast is ear wax on toast.
贷款文件
你真聪明
You clever little girl.
我还想找这些呢
I was looking for those.
他的头发为什么是湿的
Why is his hair wet?
那天在下雨吗
Was it raining?
不 他自己干的 他发胶上瘾
No, that's self-inflicted. He was addicted to hair gel.
我不会待很久
Hi, I'm not staying.
等一下 为什么这个在外面
Hang on, why is that out?
-这东西应该在碗橱里 -妈妈
- That should be in the cupboard. - Mum!
我发现你的婚礼相册逃过了大扫除
Oh, I see your wedding album escaped the big cull.
对 因为只有这些照片里
Yeah, well, they're the only photos
你和妈没有像黑猩猩一样皱着眉头
of you and mum not scowling like chimps.
你为什么要和那个男人结婚
Why are you married to that man?
他只是我在遇到真命天子前的演习而已
He was just practice for the real thing,
也就是你♥爸♥爸
which is Daddy.
你爱那个男人还是爸爸
Do you love that man or Daddy?
当然是你♥爸♥爸了
Daddy, of course.
剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表