剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表
但目前 探索我们的爱
but, you know, exploring that
并不是优先事项 只是
is not currently a priority, it's just...
尿裤子的小冰箱们绑在我们身上呢
little shitting mini-fridges tied around us.
那就是你必须要记住的前景
That is the image that you have to remember.
理解了
Understood.
如果你需要和谁谈谈
And if you ever need to talk to anyone...
我刚刚已经 我刚才就在和你谈
I just have, that's-- that's what I was doing.
当然了
Of course.
但是 如果上帝知道我们会犯罪
But if God knew we would sin,
为什么祂需要祭品
why does He demand a sacrifice?
就好像祂故意让我们失败
It's like He-- He sets us up to fail
然后惩罚我们
and then punishes us.
祂就是个精神病
He's a psychopath.
我们辜负了祂 我的朋友
We've failed Him, my friend.
免费热♥线♥
但无论你想怎么称呼祂
But whatever you want to call Him,
祂会一直爱你
He continues to love you,
-因为祂的爱是无条件的 -好吧 谢谢
- because His love is unconditional-- - Right, thanks.
不 过来 你个混♥蛋♥
No, fucking come here, you bally...
别他妈
Don't fucking...
不 不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no.
-我以为你告诉她了 -我说过我告诉她了吗
- I thought you told her! - Did I say I did?
谁在大喊
Who's shouting?
是强盗吗
Is it burglars?
你说我们可以从这扇门出去
You said we could get out that door.
没事的 伙计
It's all right, mate.
他说了他会
He fucking said he'd fucking--
闭上嘴 不然我就杀了你们
Shut the fuck up, or I'll kill you.
-什么 -你们听见了
- What? - You heard.
我说我会杀了你们 别再制♥造♥噪音了
I said I'll kill you. Shut your fucking noise.
来呀 你出来呀
Come here. Fucking come out here.
好啊 我就出来
Yeah, I'll come out there.
我就出来 丑陋的混♥蛋♥
I'll come out there, you ugly cunt.
我会杀了你们 我会杀了你们两个
I'll kill you. I'll kill both of you.
我不信 乔希 他都有60岁了
I don't believe it, Josh. He's, like, 60 or something.
60岁 什么鬼
Six-- what the fuck?
我才40多岁 伙计
I'm mid-40s, mate.
他还穿着拖鞋呢 看
He's got his fucking slippers on, look.
去你的 伙计
Go fuck yourself, mate.
我会杀了你们
I'll kill you!
我要杀了你们俩
I will kill both of you.
见鬼了
Oh... fuck.
卢克 你能把门打开吗
Luke? Can you open the door?
-我做不到 -你可以的
- I can't do it. - Yeah, you can.
就转一下插销
Just turn the latch.
-插销是什么 -天哪
- What's a latch? - Oh, God.
一个凸出来的东西
It's the sort of sticky-out thing.
应该是一种 天哪
It should be sort of-- ow, motherfucker!
我打不开插销
I can't open the latch.
如果着火 我就出不去了
I can't get out the fire!
火在哪里
Where is the fire?
看看周围 没有火 是吗
Look around, there's no fire, is there?
天啊 好吧
Jesus Christ. Okay.
站起来
Stand up.
对 看见那个金属样的东西了吗
Right? See the metal thing?
就在你头上
Just above your head?
你转它
If you turn that,
门就开了 好了
and then you can open-- there you go.
好孩子 好了 没事了
Good boy. All right, it's okay.
好了 拿着 艾娃在那
Hey, okay, hold it, there's Ava.
别 没事了
Hey, don't-- it's okay.
你们都差不多睡着了 是吗
Oh, we nearly had you asleep, didn't we?
好的
All right.
我们都平静一下
Let's all of us calm down.
喝点水
Have some water.
我要抽根烟
I'm gonna have a little fag.
嘘
Shh.
妈的
Ow, fuck.
天啊
Ah, Jesus Christ.
不要啊 妈的
No, fuck!
着火了
It's a fire!
没着火 卢克
There's no fucking fire, Luke, okay?
不是 我们讨论过的
It's not-- we've talked about that!
好吧
Right!
别叫
Shut up.
别逼逼了 傻叉
Shut the fuck up, cunt.
好了 好了
Okay. Okay.
它需要睡觉
He needs his sleep.
我们用老方法吧
We're going old-school.
来了
Coming.
好了
Okay.
来了
Coming.
-爱丽 -嗨
- Hi, Ally. - Hi.
就想看看有没有事
Just checking everything's okay.
没事吧
Uh, yeah, I think so.
怎么 几点了
Why, what time is it?
8点45
Quarter to nine.
没什么 就是大清早的时候
No, it's just, in the early hours,
我觉得我听到保罗嚷着要杀人
I thought I heard Paul shouting about killing.
-杀人 -嚷着"我要杀了你们俩
- Killing? - Shouting, "I will kill both of you.
我会杀了你们俩"
I will kill you both."
我很担心
I was concerned.
保罗
Paul!
保罗
Paul?
卢克
Luke!
艾娃
Ava!
老虎羽绒被更厚些
The tiger duvet is thicker.
先生 请慢慢从车里出来
Please step slowly out the car, sir.
什么 怎么了
Hmm? What? What is this?
是开玩笑吗
Is this a joke?
什么 你要干吗
Whoa, what? What're you doing?
冷静下来 先生
Hey, calm down, sir.
你什么意思 冷静下来 我
What do you mean, calm down? I'm--
天啊 别把他们弄醒了
Christ, don't wake them up.
我们只是在睡觉 在车上睡一个小小的觉
We were just having a sleep, a nice little car sleep.
我们来解决这件事 沃斯利先生 来吧
Let's get this sorted, Mr. Worsley, come on.
解决什么事
Get what sorted?
天啊
Jesus Christ.
这到底是怎么回事
What the fuck is this about?
抱歉 我不
Sorry, I don't...
再次抱歉
Sorry again.
没事
It's fine.
我不是真的觉得你
I didn't really think that you--
我脑海里这么想了
well, I mean, I-I thought it with my mind,
但我不相信我的想法
but I didn't really believe the thoughts.
这样说你明白吗
Does that make sense?
不太明白
Not a lot of sense, no.
那换了你会怎么想
Well, what would you have thought?
我不会觉得你杀了我们的孩子 爱丽
I wouldn't have thought you'd murdered our children, Ally.
老实说 我不会那么想
I wouldn't have thought that, to be honest.
妈妈 爸爸 我可以闻到火的味道
Mummy, Daddy, I can smell fire.
剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表