剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表
We don't need to ask each other how they are?
因为明显都病得厉害
'Cause obviously they're both quite ill.
是啊 用这个
Yeah. Here.
我们还在等卢克的核磁共振结果
We're waiting for the results of Luke's MRI.
他们担心是脑炎
They're worried about encephalitis.
我家马特已经去动手术了
My Matt's just gone into surgery.
房♥室间隔缺损
Atrioventricular septal defect.
心脏里有个洞
Hole in his heart.
要补洞就得让他的心脏停跳
To repair the hole, they need to stop his heart.
结果吓停了的是我的
And, it turns out, mine.
挺可怕的 对吧
Scary, innit?
马特多大了
How old is Matt?
-7岁 -跟卢克一样大
‐ 7. ‐ Same as Luke.
这是场大手术
It's a long op.
我们能做的就只有相信医生 用心祈祷
All we can do now is trust the surgeons and pray.
我之前还在说 我一直在祈祷
I was saying earlier, I've been praying.
不知道向谁祈祷 我没什么信仰
Don't know who to, 'cause I've got no, well, religion,
但我确实一直在向这个人祈祷
but I've definitely been praying to this being,
这个模糊的身影
this vague shape of a being.
我刚想明白那是谁
And I've just realized who it is.
是谁
Who?
-鲍威 -大卫·鲍威吗
‐ Bowie. ‐ David Bowie?
对
Yeah.
-那也太... -我也不知道
‐ That's so... ‐ I don't know.
最后的几天 我发现
The last couple of days, I've found it helps
回想过去和马特的特定瞬间挺有用的
to think back to specific moments with Matt.
也不用专门找重要的哪一瞬
Not significant ones particularly,
不用第一次学步或者第一次吐字
not first steps or first words.
就是在家周围平凡的瞬间
Mundane moments around the house,
在厨房♥拿着蜡笔画画
doing crayon drawings in the kitchen
或者吃烤意面
or eating pasta bake.
我 没错
I‐‐yeah.
我又重新经历了一遍那些瞬间
And I relive those moments over again,
真的有用
and it helps.
这建议很不错 谢谢
That's useful. Thank you.
就是随意重播一些瞬间
Just random moments replayed.
你现在又他妈干了什么
What the fuck have you done now?
它从我手里蹦出来了
It jumped out of my hand.
快他妈开门 卢克
Open the fucking door, Luke.
你就是个废物 小子
You're a waste of space, mate.
他们要告诉我们卢克的结果了
They need to show us Luke's scan.
得走了
Gotta go.
-祝好运 -谢谢
- Good luck. ‐ Thank you.
卢克已经在监护 也注射了镇定剂
Luke has been incubated and sedated,
但他的癫痫还是停不下来
but his seizures aren't stopping,
对于脑部的压力也没有降低
and the pressure on his brain isn't decreasing.
所以我们想用戊巴比妥
So we'd like to place him
让他进入昏迷
into a pentobarbital‐induced coma.
不 不要
No. No.
就是两三天时间来消除
Just for two or three days to reduce the swelling
脑炎引起的肿胀
caused by the encephalitis.
那样有什么风险
What are the risks with that?
可能会很严重
They can be substantial.
呼吸衰退
Respiratory depression,
肝功能异常 肾功能异常
liver dysfunction, kidney dysfunction,
以及更大风险的心律不齐
and an increased risk of cardiac arrhythmias.
我不要 我不会让他们这么做的
I won't. I won't let them do it.
我不会让你这么做的
I won't let you do it.
亲爱的
Honey.
如果我们拒绝呢
What if we say no?
卢克患的这种脑炎
The type of encephalitis Luke has
致死率达到30%
carries a mortality rate of about 30%.
因为大脑在肿胀
Because of the brain swelling,
颅骨会反过来挤压到脑干
the skull can push down onto the brain stem,
这就会影响到呼吸与血液循环
which affects breathing and circulation.
可不可以给我们五分钟讨论一下
Could we have five minutes to talk about it?
-当然了 -好的
‐ Of course. ‐ Right.
我就问清楚
Just to be clear,
肿胀的程度
the extent of the swelling
是不是就是图像上能看到的这个
is what we can see on the scan here?
他头还真大 对吧
He's got a big head, hasn't he?
我们还不确定是男孩
We don't know if it's a boy yet.
头这么大 最好是男孩
It had better bloody be, head that size.
大脑袋的女人日子可不好过
No, big‐headed women have a tough time.
戴不上结婚礼帽什么的
Wedding hats and so on.
我之前一直相信保罗是个姑娘
I was convinced Paul was gonna be a girl.
很信 毫不怀疑
Yep, convinced. 100%.
本能 直觉 随你怎么叫
Instinct, intuition, whatever you call it.
我买♥♥了一堆粉色的东西 好多小裙子
I bought all pink things, little dresses,
结果他带着把[大虾]出现了
and then out he pops with his little prawn.
更像是摩根湾小虾
More like a Morgan Bay shrimp.
你能别吐槽婴儿的丁丁吗
Can you not penis‐shame me as a baby please?
你还经常这样
You actually do this quite a lot,
就很奇怪
and it's just‐‐it's just weird.
男婴丁丁本来就小
Baby boys have small penises.
要是一个男婴有成年男性的丁丁
A baby boy with a huge, adult penis,
那你就该担心了
then you'd have to worry.
我们都没准备好男孩的名字
We didn't have any boys' names ready
因为我选的都是女孩的名字
'cause I had chosen all girls' names.
宝拉 宝琳
Paula, Pauline‐‐
等下 我猜到接下来的发展了
Hang on, I think I can see where this is headed.
我猜不出
No idea.
不管怎样
Anyway‐‐
恭喜你们
Congratulations.
我们本来想等怀孕12周再告诉你们
We didn't wanna tell you before 12 weeks.
对 因为可能会有什么意外
No, 'cause so much can go wrong.
-是啊 -但是一切会顺利的
‐ Yeah. ‐ But it's all gonna go right.
能多花点钱要彩照吗
Can you pay extra for color?
还是B超图像只有黑白的
Or are these all in black and white?
-我觉得她说得对 -不
‐ I think she's right. ‐ No.
-爱丽 他可能会死的 -好 随你
‐ Ally, he could die. ‐ Okay, then fine, fine.
你去 你让他进入昏迷
You do it. You put him into this coma.
你去啊
Go ahead.
你别把这事按在我头上
Don't you fucking dare put this on me.
这必须是我们两个人的共同决定
This has to be our decision, both of us.
-昏迷啊 保罗 -我知道
‐ A coma, Paul? ‐ Yeah, I know.
故意让我们的儿子陷入昏迷
Deliberately putting our baby boy into a coma.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
但这样或许能救他一命 不是吗
But it could save his life, right?
所以我觉得我们得冒一次险
So I think we have to take the risk.
妈咪
Mummy!
-亲爱的 -小可爱
- Hey, darling. ‐ Hey, darling.
抱歉 他又把她带回来了
Sorry. He's brought her back.
我们对于"极快"有点争论
We had a set‐to about nuggets,
然后就出岔子了
and it all went wrong.
她想见你
She wants to see you.
她想见卢克
She wants to see Luke.
我又不能打她 就只能按你说的做了
I couldn't hit her, so I just did what you said.
卢克在哪里
Where's Luke?
卢克
Luke is...
马上得睡一觉 亲爱的
about to have a bit of a sleep, darling.
晚点你就可以见到他
So you can see him after.
我会转达韦伯医生
I'll tell Dr. Webb.
我都不知道"极快"是什么
I don't even know what a bloody nugget is.
我们在楼下看见你妈妈了
We saw your mum downstairs.
她马上上来
She'll be up in a minute.
她在买♥♥止痛药和能量棒
She was just buying co‐codamol and a protein bar.
卢克怎么样了
What is happening with Luke?
宝贝
Baby.
他们要让他进入昏迷
They are putting him into a coma.
让他进入昏迷
剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表