剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表
让人失望 循规蹈矩
and disappointing and predictable.
可你也知道 他们一直陪在身边
But you know, they were around.
爸爸
Dad!
妈妈在和谁说话呢
Who's Mummy talking to?
对不起 他们不听我的话
Sorry, they wouldn't listen to me.
安静点 拜托
Be quiet, please.
对不起
Sorry.
可是谢谢你回来看我
Thanks for coming back to see me, though.
最后的那几周
Those last few weeks
我真心觉得我们的关系有所转变
I-I really felt a shift in our relationship.
可是到时间了
But it's time.
到了我该放手的时候了
It's time now to let you go.
我好无聊
I'm bored!
够了
That's enough.
上帝
Oh Christ!
-老兄 调成振动模式吧 -抱歉
- Mate, put it on vibrate. - Sorry.
-拜托 -抱歉 抱歉
- Please. - Sorry. Sorry.
你们能不能全他妈把嘴闭上
Can all of you shut the fuck up?
艾娃 闭嘴
Ava, shut up!
卢克 给我闭嘴
Luke, shut the fuck up!
我他妈想和我死了的老爹讲他妈的几句话
I am trying to talk to my fucking dead fucking dad,
你们就都他妈不能把嘴
but none of you will shut the--
达伦 带上你的手♥机♥给我他妈滚
Darren, fuck off with your fucking phone!
还有你那双他妈傻♥逼♥透顶的威灵顿靴
And your fucking, fucking stupid fucking Wellies!
还有你那屁用没有的
And your useless fucking ba--
转到答录机了
Oh, it's his answerphone.
嗨 达伦
Hi, Darren.
我很抱歉对你说了那些话
Hi, I'm so, so sorry for what I said about you.
很抱歉 你听的清我说话吗
I'm sorry, can you hear me?
你可能听不清
You probably can't hear me,
因为这里真的太吵了
'cause it's really, really loud.
但我 对发生的一切很抱歉
But I am, I'm just, I'm so-- I'm sorry for everything.
我在经历一些事
I've been going through some stuff,
你对我真的很好 我只是
and you've been amazing, and I'm just,
我很抱歉对你说了那些话
I'm so sorry for what I said--
说你是个没用的混球
for what I said about your useless balls!
不好意思
Excuse me?
可以挪一下吗 挡住过道了
Could you move that please? It's blocking the vestibule.
不能 每个人都有行李啊
Uh, not really. I mean, everyone's got bags.
但不是每个人都有个骨灰盒 它挡路了
Not everyone's got an urn. It's in the way.
天哪 我们刚刚付的钱
Oh, listen, we have just paid
都能去中♥央♥公园度假了
the equivalent of a trip to Center Parcs
位于英国的度假胜地
就为了能站上这破地儿
for the privilege of standing in this--
我们叫它什么好呢 过道的豪华头等舱吧
let's call it what it is, fucking palace of a vestibule!
你能别管这么多了吗 行吗
So maybe just let this one go, eh?
你想把事情闹大吗 先生
Are you escalating this situation, sir?
-拜托 老兄 -如果你逼我
- Oh mate, please. - 'Cause if you force me
闹大的话 先生 我会动真格
to escalate this situation, sir, I will escalate it.
-就凭你这极端的偏见吗 -我没有偏见
- What, with extreme prejudice? - I'm not prejudice.
-我们都在同一列火车上呢 -行了
- We've all been on a course. - All right, fine!
亲爱的 亲爱的
Hon. Hon!
你在干什么啊
Hey! What do you think you're doing?
你不能这样把东西扔下火车 你个白♥痴♥
You can't just chuck stuff off a train, you idiot!
闭嘴 闭嘴
Shut up. Shut up!
那个骨灰盒里装的是
The charred remains of my wife's dead dad
我妻子父亲烧焦的骨灰
were in that fucking urn!
她这个星期都在尝试跟他说再见
She's been trying to let go of him all week.
她选择这么做
That was her doing it.
放手很不容易 我为她骄傲
It's not easy to let things go, and I'm very proud of her.
所以 她都能放下她的爸爸
So if she can let that go, mate,
那你也可以放下吧
then maybe you can let it go.
你能做到吗 能别管了吗
Now can you do that? Can you let it go?
只是你知道的 我也有工作要做
Just, you know, I've got a job to do.
是的 我理解
Sure, understood.
亲爱的 没事了
Hey. Hey, hey.
不敢相信我那么做了
I can't believe I did that.
感觉正合适
It seems right.
你把你父亲扔到了
you dumped your dad
迪德科特和雷丁之间
somewhere between Didcot and Reading.
两个随心所欲的地方
Two arbitrary points.
对他来说挺合适的
It's fitting really, for him.
我才意识到 这是我第一次
I've just realized, that for the first time ever
完全不用担心什么时候会再见到他
I don't have to worry about when I'm gonna see him again.
那才是最恐怖的事
You know, that was the worst thing.
永远也不知道
Never knowing.
你去打个车吧
Right, can you get everyone into a cab?
-我再给达伦打个电♥话♥ -没问题
- I'm gonna try and get Darren again. - Yeah, will do.
-嘿 -老天爷啊
- Hey. - Bloody hell!
你怎么在这
What are you doing here?
我知道我可以比你们先回到伦敦
Well, I knew I could beat you back to London
如果我一路上超速20英里开车的话
if I drove twenty miles above the speed limit all the way.
老天啊 达伦 为什么
Christ, Darren, why?
我想道歉
I just wanted to apologize.
我做得太过分了
I mean, that was a terrible thing I did.
你需要些时间 我不应该
You know, you needed time and I shouldn't have
-给你那么大压力 -天啊 不不
- put you under pressure like-- - Oh, God. No, no.
怪我 抱歉 来抱一下
It was me. I'm so sorry. Come here.
妈妈可以抱达伦吗
Is Mummy allowed to cuddle Darren?
可以 小伙子 妈妈想做什么都行
Yeah. Mate, she's allowed to do anything she wants.
但 也不全是
But no, not really.
孩子们睡觉了
Kids are in bed.
垃圾倒了 暖气开了
Bins are out. Heating's on.
我还泡了茶
I've made some tea.
我不是说自己是甘地 但…
I mean, I'm not saying I'm Gandhi, but--
说来很怪 但现在我不想让你碰我
I know it sounds weird, but I don't want you to touch me
或跟我一起坐在沙发上
or to sit on the sofa with me right now,
如果可以的话
if that's all right.
好的 这前戏很苏联
Okay, this is quite Soviet foreplay.
我知道 对不起保罗
Yeah, I know, I'm sorry Paul.
我也不想说话 如果可以的话
I don't wanna talk either, if that's all right.
好的 你想让我
Okay. Do you-- I mean, do you want me
-去其它房♥间待着吗 -不不不
- to be in another room, or-- - No. No, no, no.
你可以就
Can you just...
坐在地上 陪陪我吗
sit on the floor and just be there?
可以
Yeah.
谢谢
Thanks.
天啊 这感觉很好
Oh my God, that's amazing.
爱你
Love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
别动 好好待着
No, don't move, ever. Just be there.
-我说了别动 -对 好的
- I said don't move. - Right, yeah.
安静
Shh.
剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表