剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表
-她到哪了 -马上就到了
- Where is she? - Any second now.
保罗
Paul.
卡尔
Hey, Carl.
爱丽是今天从柏林回来吗
Oh, is Ally back from Berlin today?
但愿如此 该死的战争
Hope so. This damn war.
你说什么
Sorry?
没什么 我只是...
Nothing. I was just being...
心情愉悦 还有点...
light-hearted and a bit...
不是种族歧视
Not racist.
不 不是种族歧视 我怎么可能排外呢
No, not racist. Ironically xenophobic.
天啊 这对你来说一定很难
Gosh, it must be hard for you.
暑假 独居父亲
Well, summer holiday, single parent.
不
No.
其实不是 我们在适应...
No, actually, no. We're coping--
不只是适应 我们掌管生活
more than coping, we are managing.
很好 这样就对了
Well, good for you. That's the spirit.
十足的蠢货
Absolute twat.
-那是妈妈的出租车吗 -我瞧瞧
- Is that Mummy's taxi? - Oh, hang on.
好像是 好像是
It could be, could be.
天啊 我看到她了
Hello, I recognize that face.
你好啊
Hello.
你好啊 妈咪
Hello, there's Mummy.
谢谢 伙计
Thanks, mate.
妈咪
Mummy!
真是个热烈的欢迎啊 你们好啊
What a welcome. Hi, guys.
我是儿童俱乐部的行为之星
I got the Kids' Club behavior star!
我知道 爸比给我发信息了
I know. Daddy texted me.
来亲一个
Come here, you.
你真优秀
That's brilliant.
我是家务之星
I'm a house.
是吗 棒极了
Are you? That is fantastic.
你也是行为之星吗
Did you get a behavior star?
不是 但我也是家务之星
No, but I'm also a house.
去拿你们给妈咪画的画
Oh, go and get that picture that you did of Mummy.
你还好吗
Hey, you all right?
-我好想你 -我也想你
- Missed you. - I missed you, too.
我炖了东西
Hey, um, I've got a stew on.
真是的 生什么气
Oh, no. What about?
stew也有生气的意思
我以为... 抱歉 我以为你用这个词
Oh, I thought--sorry, I thought it was a phrase
是想说你对什么很生气
meaning that you were angry about something.
不是 我是说我做了炖肉
No, I mean I've got-- I've made a stew.
炖牛肉...
There's a beef stew that's...
太好了 我饿死了
Brilliant. I'm starving.
我什么时候用这个词表示心情不好了
When have I ever said that to mean I'm in a mood?
-没有 -我从没说过
- No-- - I've never said that.
没有 我犯傻了 我脑子离家出走了
No, I was being stupid. My mind is elsewhere.
-是吗 -不是
- Oh, is it? - No, it isn't.
我脑子... 我心就在这里
My mind is--it's-- my mind is right here.
只是个比喻
It was just an expression.
好吧 工作怎么样
Okay. Um, how's work?
我们还是别谈工作了
Ah, oh, let's not talk about work.
好吧
Okay.
下周六再见 好啦 我很爱你们
See you next Saturday. Okay, I love you so much.
但我们可以再视频晚餐
But we can have a Skype dinner again.
-那很有趣 -是啊
- That's always fun. - Yeah.
那很棒 是吧
That's nice, isn't it?
走吧
Shall we?
也许我应该把飞机改到明天
Maybe I should get a plane tomorrow instead.
不 不行 那是工作
No, you can't. It's work.
他们两个会好起来的
These two will be fine.
一切都是暂时的 亲爱的 放心去吧
This is all temporary, hon. Just go.
好吧 再见
Okay. Bye.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你们
I love you.
注意安全
Be safe, please.
天啊
Oh, man.
现在该回自己的床上了吧
Hey, should we try going back to our own beds now?
不要
No.
行吧
Okay.
赶紧睡吧
Please go to sleep.
养育者
第一季 第九集
-天啊 -你要下班了
- Oh, dear. - You off?
对 如果可以的话 我今天得早点走
Yeah, I-I need to leave a bit earlier today, if that's okay.
-要照顾孩子 -当然 没问题
- Child care. - Sure, it's fine.
我跟海伦说过了
I mentioned it to Helen.
爱丽不在家 孩子们放假
Ally's away. It's the kids' holiday.
-没事的 保罗 -好吧
- It's totally fine, Paul. - Okay.
你要请好几天假 对吗
You're taking a couple of days leave, right?
是的 不过要是太麻烦的话
Yeah, but if that's a huge problem--
不麻烦
It's not a problem.
如果你需要的话 周一也可以请假
Take Monday off, too, if you need to,
周二也行
and Tuesday if it helps.
好的
Right, okay.
我不在 不会有什么问题吧
Things won't suffer if I'm not here?
完全不会
No, shouldn't think so.
好吧 谢谢
Right, okay. Thanks.
好消息 或者入乡随俗地说
Good news. Or as they say here...
好消息
gut... news.
Gut为德语的"好"
怎么了
What is it?
一流广♥告♥已经
Erstklassige Werbung have signed...
在合同上签字了 这可是件大事
on the dotted bloody line-- this is massive.
这可太棒了
Oh, wow, that's brilliant.
这份合同大到从太空都能看见
This is a contract that you could see from space.
如果打印出来的话
Well, if it were printed.
其实是加了电子签名的PDF版
It's actually a PDF with e-signatures,
不过它确保了我们能在这里待三年
but it cements us here for the next three years.
我太高兴了
I am very happy.
我真是三倍的开心
I am once, twice, three times a very happy man.
我也是
Me too.
对不起 我出格了
Sorry, sorry. Inappropriate.
不不不 我不是说"#我也是"
Oh, no, no, no, I didn't mean "Hashtag me too."
#Metoo是2017年10月哈维·韦恩斯坦性骚扰事件后在社交媒体上
广泛传播的一个主题标签 用于遣责性侵犯与性骚扰行为
我是说我也很开心 我也是
I meant I am happy. Me too.
我也开心
I'm happy, too.
那就好
Gut.
好
Gut.
周末开心吗
Good weekend?
-在家待得如何 -很短暂
- How's home? - Brief.
周六一点钟到的家
Got home at 1:00 on Saturday,
周日晚上七点就又走了
and I left at 7:00 p.M. on Sunday, so...
你最近回过家吗
Have you been home yet?
没有
No.
对哦
Right.
凯伦会来看你吗 还是...
Is Karen gonna visit at all or...?
她不来 她每周一和周五有普拉提课
No, she has Pilates on Mondays and Fridays,
所以一直没能过来
so it never quite, uh, works out.
好吧
Right.
抱歉 达伦
Sorry, Darren.
你说这份合同
When you say that this contract
能确保我们在这里待...
cements us here for the next...
三年
Three years.
你不会是说我三年都得
You don't mean that I'll have to spend my weekdays
在这里上班吧
here for that long, do you?
因为我真不行
Because I-I just can't.
我们能想想办法
We can work something out.
我以为这种情况顶多持续两个月
'Cause I thought this situation was for two months, tops.
我们可以协商一下
Well, we can get something in place
让大家都满意的方案
that means everyone's happy.
我真的不能像现在这样
I really can't be away from my kids like this
剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表