剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表
它已经好几天没吃东西了
He's been off his food for days.
这笼子很臭 是屎味还是死尸味
This cage stinks. Is that shit or death?
戳一下它
Poke him.
你来戳
You poke him!
我们可以试试心肺复苏
We could try CPR.
显然 你可以边听《活着》边按
Apparently, you do it to "Staying Alive."
该歌♥曲节拍与胸外按压要求的频率一致
并受英国心脏基金会推荐
就像这样...
It's like...
♪活下去 活下去♪
♪ Ah, ah, ah, ah, staying alive, staying alive ♪
向沙鼠的小心脏做心肺复苏
With a tiny gerbil-sized heart?
恐怕不行 得用点节奏更快的东西
Don't think so, it's gotta be something quicker
比如《班尼·希尔秀》的主题曲
like the "Benny Hill" theme.
英国著名喜剧演员
拉倒吧 它死了
No... he's gone.
我正式宣布 芽芽死了
I'm calling it. Sprout's dead.
该死
Oh, shit.
你要怎么跟孩子们说
How are you gonna tell the kids?
-我去说 -没错
- Me? - Yeah.
我跟你说了要带钥匙
I told you to take the key!
好吧 孩子已寄存到幼儿园了
Okay, kids deposited at the indoctrination center,
早餐也买♥♥来了
breakfast bought.
我正变得不可或缺 对吧
I'm making myself indispensable, aren't I?
-不对 -好吧
- No. - Okay.
什么"手工酵母面包" 只是因为他们
Artisan sourdough, only they have no idea
不知道怎么做真正的酵母面包
how to make real sourdough.
把难喝的咖啡当做上乘咖啡
Terrible coffee they think is great coffee,
还有所谓的"丹麦点心"
and what they call Danish pastries,
跟真正的丹麦点心没有半毛钱关系
which have zero to do with actual Danish pastries.
-味道不错 -这总共只花了一万五千英镑
- Yummy. - All this for only £15,000!
爱丽 我打算把芽芽放进冰柜
Uh, Ally, I'm gonna stick Sprout in the freezer
直到我们决定好要怎么处理它
till we decide what to do with him.
沙鼠死了 迈克尔
The gerbil's dead, Michael.
我也是这么想的
That would also be my diagnosis.
你们应该在卢克和艾娃回家之前换一只
You should replace him before Luke and Ava get home.
绝对不行
No way!
他们需要了解生死 学会告别
They need to learn about life and death and saying good-bye.
我们就是这样处理弗兰克的 爱丽的鱼
It's what we did with Frank. Ally's fish.
前后肯定至少有5条"弗兰克"
There must have been at least five Franks.
每条"弗兰克"的大小都不同
He was a different size every time.
你找房♥子的事有什么进展吗 迈克尔
Any luck with finding a place to live, Michael?
有啊 一大堆信息
Oh, yeah, loads of leads.
很多可选的地方
Just a ton of possibilities
都没戏了 真的
bubbling away, really.
他不会搬走了 是吗
He's never gonna leave, is he?
天啊 不会了
Christ, no.
养育者
第一季 第五集
我现在能回家了吗
Can I go home now?
医生和护士要先
The doctors and nurses need to check
做一些检查 但你非常...
a few things first, but you're so...
你们两个 孩子们
Hey, you two. Hey, kids.
别关电视 保罗
Don't turn the telly off, Paul.
保罗
Paul?
爸比有事情要告诉你们
Daddy's got something to tell you.
是的
Right.
听着 有时候...
Uh, listen, s-sometimes...
当你很老或者病重时
When you get very old or very ill,
你的身体就会有点...
your body just sort of...
停止工作 就像
shuts down, you know, like a...
一台电脑
A computer.
不 换个比喻 像煤矿
No, more final. Uh, like a coal mine.
谢谢你
Thank you.
芽芽...死了
Sprout... died,
很遗憾
I'm afraid.
它死了
He's dead.
别这样 没事的
No, it's okay.
芽芽死了
Sprout's gone,
但它现在是宇宙的一部分了
but he's part of the universe now.
但费舍尔太太说宇宙很浩瀚
But Mrs. Fisher says the universe is huge.
我们怎么找它呢
How will we find him?
听着 伙计 如果老沙鼠不会死
Oh, look, mate, if the old gerbils don't die,
那新的沙鼠就不能出现了 对吗
then the new ones can't come through, can they?
这就是生命的轮回
It's like the circle of life.
你们看过《狮子王》
You've seen "The Lion King."
可是芽芽才两岁
But Sprout was only two.
是啊 但那相当于外公的年纪了
I know, but that's, like, Grandpa's age,
-不是吗 对于沙鼠来说 -是啊
- isn't it, in gerbil years. - Yes!
孩子们 芽芽其实没死
Kids, Sprout's not really dead.
-别帮倒忙了 -它确实死了
- That's not helpful. - He sort of is dead.
卢克 你能在脑海中看到芽芽吗
Luke, can you see Sprout in your mind?
-我好像可以 -是啊
- I think I can. - Yeah.
艾娃 你能听见他从小水壶里喝水吗
Ava, can you hear him drinking from his little water bottle?
-可以 -你们爱芽芽吗
- Yes. - Do you love Sprout?
你们会永远记得它吗
Will you remember him forever?
-可以 -那它就没死
- Yeah. - Then he's not dead.
只是现在它活在你们心里了 就是这样
He just lives inside you now, that's all.
这是真的吗 保罗
Is that true, Paul?
是的 在某种程度上
Uh, yeah, in a-- in a way.
都是因为你叫你♥爸♥迈克尔
This is because you call your dad Michael, you know,
他才乱叫我保罗
all this Paul bollocks.
我得出去一趟 大概半小时
I just have to run out for about half an hour.
-带上钥匙 -好
- Take a key. - Yeah.
你还好吗
You okay?
这可不算是真的教他们
Well, that's not really teaching them
死亡的意义 不是吗
about death, is it?
告诉他们沙鼠不是真的死了
Telling them the gerbil's not really dead?
他们看起来还好
They seem fine.
也许这就是信仰吧 不是吗
I guess that's what religion is, right?
天堂之类的
Heaven and that shit?
其实芽芽死了我挺开心的
I'm sort of glad Sprout's dead.
可不是吗 那股子味道
Oh, fuck me, yeah. The smell.
出门的时候还得找人看着它
Having to have him looked after when we went away.
而且沙鼠也不黏人
And gerbils don't give affection.
它们就只会吃喝拉撒
They're just little eating and shitting tubes.
我们绝对不能再养一只
We mustn't get another one.
绝对不能
Hell, no.
你好啊 芽芽二号♥ 你马上就是
Hey, Sprout 2.0, you're gonna be a surprise
两个乖孩子的惊喜了
for a couple of really nice kids.
该死
Oh, shit!
我没看见他
I didn't see him, right?
他就突然出现 我都没看见他
He just stepped out. I didn't see him.
拿手♥机♥ 快拿手♥机♥
Get your phone out. Get your phone out quickly.
你能 你能听见我说话吗
Can you-- can you hear me?
你能听见吗
Can you hear me?
♪不论你是兄弟还是母亲♪
♪ Whether you're a brother or whether you're a mother ♪
♪活下去 活下去♪
♪ Staying alive, staying alive ♪
♪活下去 活下去♪
♪ Ha, ha, ha, ha, staying alive, staying alive ♪
别看电视了 晚餐好了
Telly off! Dinner's on the table!
好的 来了
Okay, coming!
我告诉过你带上钥匙 你个疯老头
I told you to take a key, you mad old wanker!
天啊 真对不起
Oh, God, I'm so sorry.
我以为是别人
I thought you were someone else.
迈克尔·格兰特先生住在这里吗
Does a Mr. Michael Grant live here?
他干什么了
What has he done?
我能进来吗
Is it all right if I come in?
可以
Yeah.
其实他不是真的住在这里
He doesn't, like, actually, like, really live here.
他只是暂时借住一下
He's just staying here temporarily.
格兰特先生是你的亲戚还是朋友
Is Mr. Grant a relative, a friend?
是我父亲 我爸 但我不
He's my father, my dad, but I don't--
我不叫他爸 我叫他迈克尔
I don't call him Dad. I call him Michael.
他死了 是吗
剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表