剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表
这里已经是最近的了
They couldn't be closer to the school.
他们已经有黄金入场券了
They've got the golden ticket.
他家女儿能进学前班
Their little girl gets into reception,
他们儿子能得到下个开放的四年级名额
and then their boy gets the next place in Year Four.
也许不是希克森他们买♥♥下的
Well, it might not be the Hicksons buying it.
也许就是一位单身男士 无蛋人士
Might be a single man, a eunuch
享受着他随心所欲的
just enjoying the free-spirited...
无蛋生活
eunuch lifestyle
或是个想住在学校附近的恋童癖
or a pedophile who just wants to live near a school.
不可能 绝对是讨人厌的希克森一家
Nah, it's the adulterous fucking Hicksons, all right.
到处都用狗屎写满了希克森
It's got Hicksons written all over it in dog shit.
喝咖啡吗
You want a coffee?
西街
你好 我是格里格·希克森
Hi. Yeah, it's, uh, Greg Hickson.
想问下西街37号♥那栋房♥子
Yeah, c-calling about 37 West Street.
我想确认下
Yeah, I'm ringing to confirm
我们是否可以做房♥屋鉴定了
that we're good to go ahead with the survey.
好的 没事 我们这边没什么问题
Okay. Yeah. No, no. It's all good our end.
再聊 谢谢你 拜拜
Speak to you soon. Thank you. Bye-bye.
希克森一家要买♥♥下那栋房♥子
Fucking Hicksons are buying the house.
-妈的 -快看 快看
- Shit. - Look. Look.
格里格·希克森是个自营理财顾问
Greg Hickson is an independent financial adviser.
当然了 该死的理财经理
Of course he is. Fucking wealth manager.
-"混♥蛋♥"更适合 -很好 用词不错
- Prick, more like. - Good. Nice play on words.
-谢谢 -快看
- Thank you. - Oh, look.
这里有个邮件模板
There's an email form here.
你可以写信给格里格 和他讨论
You can write to Greg and discuss with him
如何管理你的巨额财富
how he might manage your massive wealth.
-不行 -不行
- No. - No.
-不能这么做 -绝对不能
- No, can't do that. - No. Def--definitely not.
绝对不能 又或者可以呢
Definitely not. Can we, though?
-不行 -不行
- No. - No.
没准可以解决问题呀
Might solve the problem, though.
匿名 无法追踪 我们用的是咖啡馆网络
Anonymous, untraceable. We're on the cafe's Wi-Fi.
但这不对也不道德
No, it's not right or moral.
还是说有点道德
Or is it a bit right and moral?
我不知道 我不会评头论足
I don't know. I'm not here to judge.
不如你先写写 看看感觉怎么样
Why don't you start typing and see how it feels?
"亲爱的希克森先生
"Dear Mr. Hickson,
我们认为您应该知道您的妻"
we think you should know that your wi"--
我做不到 我做不到
Oh, I can't do it. I can't even do it.
我看看我行不行 你想说什么
Let's see if I can. What were you saying?
"我们认为您应该知道您的"
"We think you should know that your"
-妻子 -她叫什么
- Wife. - What's her name?
希克森太太 我哪知道
Mrs. Hickson? I don't know.
"您的妻子
"That your wife has...
一直在出轨
Has been having an affair
出轨对象是她性感的理疗师
with her hot physiotherapist
已经有18个月了"
for the last 18 months."
我的天
Christ.
要不要删了"性感"
Should we lose "hot"?
才不 他本来就性感
Well, no, 'cause he is hot.
如果我们想的是一个人 那他可不性感
If it's the one I'm thinking of,he's not really hot.
他更适合用显眼形容
He's more sort of obvious.
但你想着他 对吧
Yeah, but you're thinking of him, aren't you?
我希望我可以停下
I wish I could stop.
-我要删了"性感' -删了吧
- I'm losing "hot." - Yeah, lose "hot."
删了"性感"
Lose "hot."
好的 完工
Okay. Done.
我们不能发出去
We're not sending this.
不行 不行
No. No.
话虽如此
Having said that--
这可能决定着我们的孩子会拥有幸福
Could mean the difference between a life of happiness
还是痛苦的一生
or misery for our kids.
-快点 妈的 -干嘛
- Quick! Fuck. - What?
是格里格·希克森
It's Greg Hickson.
妈的
Holy shit.
要命了 发出去了
Fucking hell. It sent.
不 什么情况
No. What the fuck?
该死 他在看了 不 完蛋了
Shit. He's reading it. Oh, no. Fuck.
完蛋了
Fucking hell.
他站起来了 他要走了
He's getting up. He's going.
-真的吗 -他看上去很生气
- He did? - He looks angry.
完蛋了 爱丽
Fucking hell, Ally.
我的天
Oh, God.
其他人都回来了
The others were now running back--
我知道我想成为一个牛仔
I knew I wanted to be either a cowboy
或是摇滚歌♥手
or a rock and roll musician,
结果我两者皆得
and it worked out.
散步散得怎么样
Oh, did you have a nice walk?
挺好的 就是散个步 啥事没有
Great. It was just a walk, really. Nothing happened.
-你们去了哪里 -没去哪 真的
- Where'd you guys go? - Nowhere, really.
只在附近转了转 你好 妈
Just sort of around. Hello, Mum.
我们没想到你们会来
Wasn't expecting to see you.
我们又带了些你的作品过来
Well, we came over with some more of your art.
-真棒 -你可能想给卢克和艾娃看看
- Oh, cool. - Thought you might like to show Luke and Ava.
和你说句悄悄话
And between us...
我觉得吉姆有点嫉妒迈克尔在这晃悠
I think Jim's a bit jealous with Michael being on the scene again.
以前可只有爷爷 没有外公
He's used to being the only granddad.
这孩子真的很会读书
This young man's an excellent reader.
他是不错
Yeah. Good, isn't he?
爱丽 我问了所有可能有空房♥的人
Ally, I looked up those guys I thought might have a room.
-然后呢 -然后一个在墓地里
- And? - And one is in a graveyard.
另一个在开放式监狱里
And the other is in an open prison.
行吧 那你留后手了吗
Right. So do you have a plan B?
我只能和你们一起住了
I would only be with you guys...
住个一周 顶多三周
a week, three tops,
直到我找到一个空房♥或者青年旅舍
until I can find a room or a hostel.
你可不能去住青年旅舍
Well, you can't stay in a hostel.
那里住的全是背包客和酒鬼
They're for backpackers and drunks.
或许我们就别细想了
Yeah, ooh, maybe don't take that thought any further.
我们跟政♥府♥咨♥询♥了
We had the council chummy round.
结果我们不够资格申请公费去住养老院
Turns out, we're not eligible for council funding for a home
因为我们还有点积蓄
because we've got a bit of savings
在私人养老金里也有一点钱
and a few bob in a private pension.
所以我们决定考虑尊严机构
So we've decided on Dignitas.
尊严机构
Dignitas?
如果我们成为难以承受的负担
When we become an intolerable burden,
我们就去尊严机构
we'll head off to Dignitas.
帮助罹患绝症和有严重身心理疾病的患者
安乐死的瑞士机构
或者如果那时候有更便宜的 轻松死
Or if there's a cheaper one by then, Easy Death.
或者如果利多涉足这行 我们就找他们
Or if Lidl gets into the market, we'll go with them.
全球连锁折扣超♥市♥
但我们可能都意识不到 保罗
But we might not realize, Paul.
我们那时可能都已经痴呆了
We might be all demented,
所以就由你定夺
so we'll leave it to you.
等你觉得我们成了负担的时候
When you think we've become a burden,
就说 "尊严机构"
just say "Dignitas"
或者说暗号♥ "大D"
or maybe "Big D," code,
我们就去订机票
and we'll book our tickets.
大D以前是个花生的牌子
They were a make of peanuts, Big D.
那你们是要我左你们的侩子手 对吧
So you basically appointed me as your executioner?
那是七十年代的牌子了
They were around in the '70s.
我觉得它们是市面上最好的花生
They were the best peanuts out there, I thought.
就像嘟哚脆是最好的薯片一样
Like Tudor Crisps were the bests crisps.
-对 -我们不想拖累你们
- Yeah. - We don't want to be a drain.
你们不会的
You won't be,
所以你们不用打给尊严机构 好吗
so you don't need to call Dignitas, all right?
我们会 我们会想办法的
We'll--we'll work something out.
-没错 -嘟哚脆上盐可多了
- Yes. - So much salt on a Tudor Crisp.
薯片掂量着都沉
Man, they had weight, you know?
剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表