剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表
Oh, Luke.
卢克 卢克
Lukey. Lukey.
他昏迷了
He won't wake up.
卢克的呼吸情况怎么样
Okay, and how's Luke's breathing?
很浅 特别急促
It's, uh, shallow. It's quite fast.
卢克 孩子 求你了
Luke, mate, please.
求你了 孩子 求你了 卢克
Come on, mate, please. Luke.
快醒过来啊
Please wake up.
求你醒过来 宝贝 求你醒
Please wake up, babe. Please wake--
我们现在会为卢克派一辆救护车
Okay, we're gonna send an ambulance for Luke now,
沃斯利先生 在车到那里之前
Mr. Worsley, and I'm gonna keep you
我会一直和你通话 好吗
on the line until it arrives, okay?
这可真好
This is lovely.
香槟早午餐
Champagne brunch.
现在都说这个词了 是吧 早午餐
It's taken over, hasn't it? Brunch.
以前叫上午茶 谁现在还说"上午茶"啊
From elevenses. Who says "elevenses" these days?
我可不知道这个 达伦
I haven't got an answer to that, Darren.
这是如此
Exactly.
不管怎么说 用这顿香槟早午餐为你
Anyway, a champagne brunch to make up
这周末不能待在家里做补偿
for you not being at home this weekend.
-谢谢 -也为了庆祝
- Thanks. - And to celebrate
一流广♥告♥的合同
the Erstklassige Werbung contract.
那你要点面包 奶酪 和香肠吗
So are you gonna have the bread, cheese, and sausage?
当然了 全套德国餐没问题
Of course. The full German works.
我饿极了
I'm starving.
可不能忘了
First things first, though...
敬酒
a toast.
敬一切顺利
To everything working out.
敬一切顺利
To everything working out.
干杯 抱歉 是我的电♥话♥
Cheers. Oh, excuse me, that's me.
是保罗
Ah, it's Paul.
你希望的话我可以待在这陪你
Well, I can stay with you if you'd like.
你希望我走的话 我也可以离开
I can go if you prefer.
你待在这好吗
Can you stay?
但我要你走的时候马上走
But leave immediately when I ask you?
好 没问题
Sure. No problem.
你需要我给谁打电♥话♥吗
Is there anyone you'd like me to call?
不用 我都打过了
No, I've called everyone.
谢谢 爱丽在往回赶了
Thanks. Ally's on her way.
我爸妈也会过来 莉亚出去了
Mum and Dad are on their way. Leah was out.
亚当斯病房♥
我来跟你说下卢克的最新情况
I wanted to update you on Luke's condition.
好 好的
Yes, okay.
卢克的体温升得相当高
Luke's temperature has spiked considerably,
但我们为他静脉注射了抗生素
but we've put him on intravenous antibiotics,
-用了抗病毒药物 和静脉输液 -好
- antivirals, and IV fluids. - Right.
他被送去隔离病房♥了
And he's been taken to an isolation ward
正由专职护士进行持续观察
and is on constant observation by a dedicated nurse.
-我能看看他吗 -现在不行
- Can I see him? - Not at the moment.
我们得做腰椎穿刺 做CT
We need to do a lumbar puncture, take a CT scan,
很可能还要做核磁共振来检测是不是脑炎
and possibly an MRI to rule out encephalitis.
好 好 老天
Right, yeah. Bloody hell.
我知道这一定很难熬
I understand how worrying this must be,
但卢克被照料得很好
but Luke's in very good hands.
好 谢谢你 医生
Yeah, thanks, Doctor.
卡尔
Carl.
可能要请你...
I think I'd like you to...
-没问题 -谢谢你
- Of course. - Thank you.
没关系
You're welcome.
我希望
I hope that...
你知道的
well, you know.
我们应该可以赶下午1点20的飞机
I think we can make the 13:20.
有足够的时间通过安检
There's enough time to get through security.
好
Okay.
还有
And, uh...
我安排辆车在盖特威克机场等着
well, I have a car waiting at Gatwick.
好
Good.
保罗 亲爱的 过来
Paul, darling. Come here.
谢谢你赶过来 谢谢
Thanks for coming. Thank you.
你吃饭吗
Will you have the meal?
一会儿就到了 我就不吃了
It's such a short flight. I-I don't think I will.
需要午餐吗
Any lunch for yourselves?
爱丽不用了 她...
Um, nothing for Ally. She's, um...
有点...
Well, there's been...
她不饿
She's just not hungry.
好的 您呢
Understood. And for yourself?
我也不用了
Uh, I'm fine, too, I think.
或许鲭鱼清淡一点
Actually, maybe the mackerel is quite light.
恐怕我们没有鲭鱼了
We're out of the mackerel, I'm afraid.
不过我们有鸡肉
We do have the chicken.
鸡肉是怎么...
And how is it...
怎么做的不重要了
I mean, it's not important at all how it's done.
有更重要的事要担心 不过是怎么做的
There are bigger things to worry about, but how is it done?
用波多贝洛蘑菇酱烤
It's grilled with a portobello-mushroom sauce
配泽西皇家土豆
and Jersey Royal potatoes.
那我就要这个 麻烦了
Oh, yes, I'll have that, please.
-谢谢你 -不客气 先生
- Thank you. - Certainly, sir.
我的同事会推饮料车过来
My colleague will be along with the drinks trolley.
我要了鸡肉
I'm having the chicken.
意大利蔬菜汤
Minestrone.
从贩卖♥♥机上买♥♥的
Oh. From the machine.
谢谢 我不太想...
Thanks. I'm not really--
不行 你要保存体力 不仅是为了卢克
No, you've got to keep your strength up for Luke,
也是为你自己
as well as for yourself.
我应该早点发现的 这是我的错
I should've spotted this. This is my fault.
不是的
It's not.
是的 我不想让他烦我
Yeah, it is. I wanted him out of the way.
现在...
And now...
他受到了很好的照料
Well, he's in good hands.
该死 艾娃去哪了
Fuck, where's Ava?
你♥爸♥带走了
Your dad took her.
-你记得吗 -对 对
- You remember. - Yeah, yes.
她和吉姆在一起 很安全
She's with Jim. She's safe.
他以前自己带过小孩吗
Has he ever babysat on his own before?
他会解决的
He'll work it out.
我的美妙农场
那头奶牛真大啊 是不是
Ooh, that's a very big cow, isn't it?
你猜它有多重
How much do you reckon it weighs?
我不知道
I don't know.
要我说 大概有1800磅[约810公斤]
I'd say about 1,800 pounds.
超级重
It's a whopper.
你可能习惯用公斤吧
You probably use kilograms, don't you?
我不知道用公斤是多少
I've no idea what it is in those.
-我可以喝果汁吗 -好啊
- Can I have some juice? - Yes.
我给杰姬发个消息 看看卢克怎样了...
I'll text Jackie in a minute, see how Luke is...
还有你♥爸♥
and your dad.
我从来没告诉过你♥爸♥我爱他
I've never told your dad I love him.
很疯狂 对不对
Mad, isn't it, really?
我从来没亲过他
I've never kissed him.
我回抱过他 但从来没主动抱过他
I've returned a hug, but I've never offered one.
我猜是因为我的年龄 还有经历
It's because of me age and, I suppose, me background.
但是过去男人都是这样沉默寡言
But all men were buttoned up like that, really, in the old days.
好多年来爸爸就是这样当的...
Being a dad was the same for years...
几十年都是
decades.
突然你就得变得开明
And now suddenly you've got to be open...
要有情商
emotionally intelligent.
拥抱 亲吻
Hug and kiss
表现得像哈莉·贝瑞之类的
and carry on like you're Halle Berry or somebody.
你想吃饼干吗
You want a biscuit?
我受不了了 妈
I can't stand it, Mum.
我知道 亲爱的
I know, love.
我一直在祈祷
剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表