剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
我觉得他就是我梦寐以求的
I think he's everything I've ever wanted.
他妈的
Oh, motherfucking...
讲点道理吧 你个小混球
Be fucking reasonable, you prick!
我知道下次该怎么办了
I see for next time what to do.
我和妈妈的工作就是保护你和艾娃
My job, Mummy's job, is to keep you and Ava safe.
这是我们唯一的职责
That's like our only job.
是爸爸妈妈存在的意义
It's what mums and dads are for.
都给老子闭嘴 别泼来泼去的
Shut the fuck up with the splashing!
我只想为了孩子好
I just want what's best for the kids.
关键是我不想让孩子变成我这样的人
The bottom line is, I don't want the kids to turn out like me.
-我不希望他们变成像... -像你一样的人吗
- I don't want them to turn out-- - Like you?
去你的 他们要是变成
Fuck off! It would be fantastic
像我一样的人才好呢
if they turned out like me, I'm great.
里奥的妈妈跟我说 你在他们家的
Leo's mom told me you were smoking
-凉亭里抽烟 -什么是凉亭
- in their gazebo. - What's a gazebo?
我不知道 是吧
I don't fucking know, do I?
美国富豪家族 创立沃尔玛
我们永远成不了沃尔顿家族
We were never gonna be the Waltons.
我不需要我们成为沃尔顿家族
I don't need us to be the Waltons,
现在就算是明斯特家族我也可以
I'll make do with the Munsters at this point.
可爱吸血鬼组成怪物家族
或者曼森家族也凑合
Or the fucking Manson Family.
杀人犯查尔斯·曼森创立的邪教组织
至少他们有共同的兴趣
At least they had a shared interest.
-我没生气 -我很生气
- I'm not angry. - I'm angry!
如果你在找生气的人 我已经气炸了
If you're looking for someone who's angry, I'm fucking angry!
你稍微冷静一点
Just chill out a little bit.
不 我很冷静 我是夏布利先生
No, I'm chill. I'm just the Chablis.
葡萄酒产区 该地区气候寒冷
你才不冷静
You're the unchill one.
去你的 卢克 还有你这个态度
Screw you, Luke, and this fucking attitude.
这些都没有写在婴儿手册里 对吧
None of this stuff was in the baby manual, was it?
这不是泡澡温度
This isn't bath temperatures.
或混合奶粉
Or mixing formula.
那现在我们的手册在哪
Where is our fucking manual now?
我愿意为他们死 爱丽
I would die for those kids, Ally.
但很多时候 我也想弄死他们
But often, I also wanna kill them.
你♥他♥妈♥有什么毛病 卢克
What the fuck is wrong with you, Luke?
我问你问题呢 你♥他♥妈♥有什么毛病
I'm asking you a question. What the fuck is wrong with you?
不 抱歉 我不会停车
No, I'm sorry, I'm not stopping.
-他要拉屎 -我真的要拉屎
- He needs a poo. - I do need a poo.
伙计 你经常 而且是很经常说
The thing is, mate, you often, really often,
你要拉屎 但最后连个屁也没有
say that you need one, and it turns out to be a false flag.
我们得在服务区停一下 以防万一
We should stop at the services. Be on the safe side.
那我们就赶不上渡轮了
We'll miss the ferry.
我们可以坐下一班
We can get the next one.
没必要
Not necessarily.
我们就该搭2点15分的渡轮 对吧
We're meant to be on the 2:15, right?
我们订的那一班
That's our booking.
而且就算我们停了车
Also, if we do stop,
他也拉不出来
he won't be able to go.
我可以百分之百保证
I can 100 percent guarantee that.
-我要拉便便 -嗯 我知道 亲爱的
- I'll poo! - Yeah, I know you will, my darling.
我们总是可以指望你便便
We can always rely on you to poo.
非常感谢
It's much appreciated.
我也要拉 公平起见
I'd pop one out too, to be fair.
赶紧吧 保罗
Come on, Paul.
-快点 还有时间 -我换一个
- Come on, there's still time. - I'll do another one.
史莱克
-他是绿色的 -浩克[绿巨人]
- Oh! He's green! - The Hulk.
史莱克
-不对 -不对
- No! - No, no.
他是怪物 住在一个...
He's an ogre. Lives in a...
-史莱克 好耶 -对 没错
- Shrek! Yes! - Yes! Yes!
史莱克
-时间到了 -什么 该死...
- Time's up. - What... Oh, fuck...
卢克 你猜对了几个 六个吗
Luke, how many was that? Was it six?
预备
-八个 -八个
- Eight! - Eight!
-没错 -斗志昂扬啊
- Yes! - Fighting tall.
好了 妈 轮到你了
All right, Mum, you'll go.
好 我一定会一鸣惊人
All right... it's gonna be amazing.
预备
妈 看着 没错
Mum, see. Yeah.
预备
-好了 三二一 开始 -三二一 开始
- Right. Three, two, one. Go! - Three, two, one. Go!
丘吉尔
-开始吧 -好
- Okay. - Right.
战争 战争家 大战争家
War, war man. Big war man.
《勇敢的心》
Braveheart?
讲述苏格兰起义战争
-什么 不对 -不对
- What? No. - No.
丘吉尔
威尔弗雷德·欧文
W--Wilfred Owen.
一战时期著名英国战争诗人
斯巴达克斯
Spartacus.
古罗马起义军领袖
曾发动奴隶起义 以失败告终
丘吉尔
不对 他赢得了战争
No, he won the war.
斯巴达克斯也赢了
Well, Spartacus won.
丘吉尔
-不 他没有 -道义上赢了
- No, he didn't. - Morally.
丘吉尔
专心点 妈
Focus, Mum!
-我很专心 他赢了 不是吗 -没有
- I am focused! He won, didn't he? - Did not.
丘吉尔
-模仿他说话啊 -他没有 他那是起义
- Do the voice. - He didn't. It was a rebellion.
模仿他说话啊
Do the voice...
丘吉尔
但那也算战争 差不多吧
But this is like a war? Similar?
"在人类战争史上 从来也没有一次像这样"
"Never in the field of human conflict."
抽雪茄 模仿他抽雪茄啊
Do a cigar, mime a fucking cigar...
小孩 所有小孩都喜欢他
Babies! All babies are like him!
-温斯顿·丘吉尔 -对 没错
- Winston Churchill! - Yes! Yes!
不 不 好吧 我猜对了几个
Oh, no! No. Right, how many did I get?
-一个 -不是吧
- One. - No.
我要写成一百...
Well, I'm gonna write 100...
那是因为你把所有时间
That's because you spent the whole time
-都花在斯巴达克斯身上了 -真不错
- going on about Spartacus. - Very good!
你们那边情况怎么样
就是这样 那斯巴达克斯呢
That's it! What about Spartacus?
-我觉得不错 -那当然
- I think good. - Sure.
我敢肯定是我赢了
Well, I think it's safe to say I won.
-真的吗 -当然
- Really? - Yes.
-好吧 小机灵鬼 -你赢了吗
- All right, smarty. - Did you, though?
是啊 因为上面写了
Yeah, because it says it there.
我也告诉你了
And I told you.
-这是你的想法 -说不定是写错了
- Hey, it's on your thought. - Maybe it's wrong.
我们要再来一轮吗
Should we do that again?
-好啊 -我已经知道怎么玩了
- Yeah. - I think I've learned how to do it.
我一定会一鸣惊人
Think I'm gonna be amazing.
-真的吗 你觉得... -我是说
- Really? You think... - I mean...
你不在一切都不同了 亲亲
-好吧 你赢了 -一切都是为了赢
- Right, you won. - It's all about the winning.
你是说没有我 你过得快活多了
Right. You mean it's infinitely fucking better without me.
你就像...
You've been in like...
但你有两个 我有八个...
No, but you got two and I got eight...
在妈妈家怎么样 亲亲
-但我最好... -对
- But I better... -Right.
有点郁闷 努力往好的一面看
你还需要七个 还要七个
Oh, you need seven more. Seven more.
我们也许 我们应该能拿到更多...
We probably, we should get more so...
养育者
第三季 第一集
咖啡
拿铁 美式
是啊 有点奇怪
Yeah, It's kind of weird.
两人分居 但开同一辆车
Uh, being in two separate places, sharing one car.
都有点奇怪 是的
It's all a bit odd. It really is.
是很古怪 我们不是在批判你 保罗
Peculiar. We're not judging, Paul.
这是种古怪的模式
It is a peculiar set-up.
你儿子不允许你住你自己家里
Your son won't allow you to live in your own house.
剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表