剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表
他们称之为橙园
They called them orangeries,
但他们不只种橙子
but they didn't just grow oranges.
他们还种菠萝
They grew pineapples,
-无花果 桃子 -真不错
- figs, peaches. - Nice.
有的多呢
I could go on.
石榴
Pomegranates.
你看这是我们著名的香槟和杜松子吧台
Of course, you see here our famous champagne and gin bar,
这里的法式橱窗
and the French windows here
正对着我们的观赏湖和花♥园♥
open onto our ornamental lake and gardens.
非常适合户外烤猪
Which are perfect for hog roasts.
你们要是不吃荤 烤素的也行
Or vegan equivalent if that's your thing.
有素食能代替烤猪吗
Is there a vegan equivalent to a hog roast?
其实没有 我去拿花♥园♥的钥匙
No, not really. I'll just get the key to the garden.
谢谢
Thanks.
-这里很不错 对吧 -抱歉 马上就好
- It's nice, isn't it? - Sorry, won't be a minute.
达伦有点手忙脚乱
Darren's in a flap about something.
-你能等下再弄吗 -这是我的工作
- Can you do that later? - It's my work.
对 我知道 而这是我们的婚礼
Yeah, I know. This is our wedding,
但你似乎没有参与进来
and you don't seem that engaged in the process.
我有
I am.
-我参与进来了 -是吗
- I am engaged in the process. - Are you?
是啊
Yeah.
见鬼
Fuck me.
你能稍微冷静一点吗
So can you just--just chill out a little bit?
不 我很冷静 我是夏布利先生
No, I'm--I'm chill. I'm Mr. Chablis.
法国勃艮第最北部的葡萄酒产区
该地区较寒冷 葡萄酒风味清凉冷峻
-你才是不冷静的那个 -什么
- You're the unchill one. - What?
你想不想订这该死的场地
Do you want to book this fucking venue?
她不喜欢这里
She doesn't like it.
我可没说
I didn't say that.
你也没说你喜欢这里
You didn't say you liked it, either.
这倒是真的
That is true.
这里的一切都很棒 真的很棒
This is all just lovely. It's really lovely.
养育者
第一季 第八集
听着 我很期待这个
I--look, I am keen on this--
期待婚礼
this, you know, getting married.
只是现在工作真的一团糟
It's just that work is really mad at the moment.
不用说 我明白
No, I get it. I--I do.
你这么做也不是头一回了
I mean, you've done this before.
-做什么 -结婚
- Done what? - Got married,
在教堂举办婚礼
had the church wedding,
有奢华的前台 还有鸽子
the swanky reception, the doves.
-孔雀 -你还有孔雀
- Peacocks. - You had peacocks?
是啊 还有骑着火烈鸟的猴子
Yeah, and a monkey riding a flamingo.
当然没有啦 也没有鸽子
Of course we didn't, or doves.
为什么我们不能就大醉一场 签字领证呢
Look, why don't we just get pissed and sign on the dotted line?
因为我希望我们的婚礼
Because I'd like our wedding to be
喝醉归喝醉 但别那么像申请车贷
a bit less like applying for a car loan, while pissed.
我打赌是达伦 是吧
I'll bet that's Darren, isn't it?
-果然 -抱歉
- Yeah. - Sorry.
-喂喂 你好 -真该死
- Hello? Hi. Hello. - Fuck's sake, man.
对对对 没有 没问题
Yeah, yeah, yeah, no, that's--okay, fine,
把他们接过来就好
just yeah, patch them through.
-把他们接过来 -转接电♥话♥
- Patch them through. - Transfer the call.
你好 洛塔
Hello, Lothar.
-你能去贝尔[熊]家接卢克吗 -熊
- Oh, can you collect Luke from Bear's house? - Bear?
对 他是卢克班上的小男孩
Yeah, he's a boy in Luke's class.
-叫熊吗 -是的
- Called Bear? - Yes.
竟然叫熊
Bear, though?
贝尔在办一场环保派对
And Bear's having an eco-friendly party,
所以把车停在街角 说你是走过去的
so park round the corner and say that you walked.
该死的熊
Fucking Bear.
你好
Yeah?
你好 我来接卢克
Hi, hey. I've come to pick up Luke.
好吧 卢克 你是他爸爸吗
Oh, okay, Luke, right. You're his dad?
-是的 -好吧 是这样的 伙计
- Yeah. - Okay, thing is, dude,
有那么点小意外
there's been a bit of an incident.
他还好吗
Oh, is he all right?
他可能在派对上玩得有点疯
He can get a bit overwhelmed at parties.
他没问题 只是...
He's okay. It's just, uh--
我真不知道该怎么说
I don't really know how to put this.
卢克拽了贝尔的头发
Luke pulled Bear's hair.
-他... -拽了贝尔的头发
- He... - Pulled Bear's hair.
贝尔
Bear?
这是卢克的爸爸 他是来道歉的
Yeah, this is Luke's dad. He's come to say sorry.
不 其实我就是来接卢克的
No, I--no, I've actually just come to pick up Luke.
-好吧 卢克 -嗨 伙计
- All right, Luke? - Hey, mate.
-能走了吗 -能 稍等一下
- Can we go now? - Yeah, one--one second, mate.
你好 小伙子 可以给贝尔道个歉吗
So hi, buddy. You ready to say sorry to Bear?
我自己问他就行 谢了 老兄
I think I can ask my son that, thank you, buddy.
你拽贝尔的头发了吗
Did you pull Bear's hair?
-没有 -好
- No. - Right.
是吗 但其实不是这样的 对吧
Yeah, see, the thing is, though, that's not true, is it?
-好吧 我拽了 -你拽了
- No, I did it. - You did it?
好吧 可能是个意外
Okay. It was probably an accident.
-是吗 -好吧 不管怎样 伙计
- Right. - Well, okay, either way, mate,
你应该为拽头发的事向贝尔道个歉
I think you should say sorry to Bear for pulling Bear's hair.
-对不起 -很好
- Sorry. - Okay.
车停在拐角了吗
Is the car parked round the corner?
没 走路来的
No, 'cause we walked.
-我会和他谈谈的 -好的 那就好
- I'll have a word with him. - Right. Great.
谢谢
I appreciate it.
有个干这种事的孩子
I know it must be tough having a kid
-真是不容易啊 -操
- who does this sort of thing. - Fuck.
卢克拿过派对礼包了吗
Did Luke get a party bag?
他才不要派对礼包
He doesn't want a party bag.
小伙子
Felon.
拽头发是不对的 任何暴♥力♥都是不对的
Pulling hair is wrong, mate. I mean, all violence is wrong,
不过 至少打人还是项体育活动呢
but, you know, at least punching's a sport.
-是吗 -是啊 比如拳击
- Is it? - Yes, boxing.
拳击是奥♥运♥会项目呢 拽头发可不是
Boxing's in the Olympics. Hair pulling isn't.
-如果是的话就太搞笑了 -确实会很搞笑
- It would be funny if it was. - It really would be.
尼克森酒馆
听着 在柏林开一间工作室
Look, launching a studio in Berlin
真的非常棒
would obviously be fantastisch,
但我 我没法去
but I--I just--I can't.
他们很想让你去
They love you out there.
希望你能把一切都安排好
And want you to set everything up.
他们知道我的德语只有小学生水平
They know I've only got schoolboy German,
还是日常逃课的蠢货小学生
a thick schoolboy who always bunks off German.
如果不是因为婚礼
If it wasn't for the-- the wedding
还有孩子 你懂的
and the kids, then, you know.
-我懂 -是啊
- I understand. - Yeah.
如果我给你三万奖金
What if I offered you a 30K bonus
-以及合伙人的位置呢 -达伦 别搞笑了
- as well as the partnership? - Darren, fucking hell.
我说真的 三万英镑
Seriously, 30,000 pounds in money.
不 不行
No. I can't.
对不起 就是这时机不对
It's just--it's--sorry, it's the wrong time.
我懂 我真的懂 我尊重你的优先选择
I get it. I really do, and I respect your priorities,
但我就说最后一件事
but let me just say one last thing.
-四万吗 -不 不是 五万
- Is it 40,000? - No, it's not that. 50.
-老天 -你知道吗
- God. - You know what?
贝尔爸爸真是个被动攻击的傻♥逼♥
Bear's dad is such a passive-aggressive cockhead.
以被动方式表现其强烈攻击倾向的人格障碍
我见过他 看样子就是
I've seen him. He looks it.
他管我叫老兄 一见面就说
He called me "dude" and started going on about
卢克拽了贝尔的头发
how Luke pulled Bear's hair.
-等等 卢克干嘛了 -拽了贝尔的头发
- Sorry, Luke did what? - Pulled Bear's hair.
卢克才不会干这种事呢
Luke would never do anything like that.
是啊 我就是这么告诉贝尔爸爸的
Yeah, I know, I told Daddy Bear that.
-那就好 -但是后来卢克承认
- Good. - But then Luke admitted
剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表