剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表
Putting him into one?
他们不是该让人从昏迷中醒过来吗
Aren't they meant to get you out of them?
他们才是医生 吉姆 他们清楚怎么做
They're doctors, Jim. They know what they're doing.
但愿如此吧
Well, I hope so.
-妈妈 -过来
- Mum. ‐ Come here.
什么是"极快"
What is a nugget then?
你记得伯宰[食品品牌]鳕鱼块吗
Do you remember Birds Eye cod balls?
就那种肉块 不过换成了鸡肉
It's like that, but chicken.
天啊
God.
好吧
Okay.
听着很好吃
They sound fantastic.
我们现在继续说缓解疼痛
So now, let's just remind ourselves about pain relief.
气体和空气法我们说过了
Now, we've chatted about gas and air.
女性生产时有时会使用笑气缓解疼痛
你是不是也想来点 罗伯特
You'd like some of that, wouldn't you, Robert?
听上去好像
Well, it sounds like it could‐‐
我们也讨论过经皮电刺♥激♥和水中分娩
And we've talked about TENS machines and water births,
前者用微电流刺♥激♥神经缓解疼痛
后者可以缩短分娩产程 节省产妇体力
但在缓解分娩痛上有一点
but do you know one aspect of pain relief in labor
大家不太提及 有人知道吗
that people don't tend to talk about?
没有吗
No?
-我这是在发声 -可不
- I was making a noise. ‐ No shit.
我们发出这种类似动物的声音
Now, when we make these kind of animal noises,
同时也会分泌催产素和内啡肽
we release oxytocin and endorphins,
帮助缓解疼痛
and we relieve our pain.
好的 双手双脚着地 妈妈们
All right. On all fours please, ladies.
我们试试
Let's do that.
很好 就是这样 开始吧
That's it. Okay, down we go.
接着
And...
很好 要让我听见声音
Good. Right, let me hear those moans.
很好 很好
Good, good.
爸爸们 你们也表示下支持
Right, partners, let's have some solidarity please.
我希望你们都能加入 跪下来
I want you all to join in, so on your knees.
继续
And...
快加入我们 你这个旁观者
Come on, and you, Mr. Odd One Out.
跪下来
Down you go.
手脚着地
Hands and knees.
很好
Good.
你♥他♥妈♥能别笑了吗
Can you stop fucking laughing?
抱歉
I'm so sorry.
如果你最大的敌人
It's just if your worst enemy
想用最狠的方法折磨你
wanted to devise a torture you'd hate the most,
这再合适不过
it would've been that.
我知道 我知道
Yeah, I know, hon, I know.
看看你的样子
Your little face!
我的天
Christ.
她做♥爱♥时是不是也这么呻♥吟♥
Do you think that's her sex noise?
没错 但再响点
That, but louder.
我非常开心
I am very, very happy
我要和你有孩子了
that I'm having a baby with you.
我也非常开心
And I'm really happy
我要和你有孩子了
that I'm having a baby with you.
这不挺好的吗
See, it's fun!
-这还行 对吧 -没错
‐ It's all right, innit? ‐ Yeah.
那声可真不错
That's really good!
爸
Dad.
你该回家休息一下
You should go home. Get some sleep.
不 我没事
No, I'm fine.
我想稍微有点用
I wanna feel like I'm useful.
你要不要从零食机买♥♥点吃的
Do you want anything from the snack machine?
不 不 真的不要 谢谢
No, no. God no, thanks.
我身体里已经一半是迷你切达饼干了
I'm already half man, half Mini Cheddars.
烤切达干酪风味的英式咸味饼干
我在外面抽烟的时候遇到了一个女人
I met this woman outside when I was smoking.
嗯
Right.
我们的孩子都病得很重
We were weirdly flirty
而我们还能聊得挺开心
given that our children are both seriously ill.
人类是复杂的
Human beings are complicated.
你忘了我以前还在没有执照的酒馆卖♥♥酒呢
You forget I used to work in an off‐license.
这有什么复杂的
How's this for a complication?
有那么一瞬 我希望她的儿子会死
For a minute, I wished her son would die.
什么
You what?
他在做心内直视手术
Yeah, he's having open heart surgery,
有那么一瞬 我希望他会死
and just for a minute, I wished he would die.
为什么
Why?
因为我想
Because I thought that,
如果我们俩的孩子非得死一个
you know, if one of our children has to die
来平息上帝的怒火
to appease the gods
或者是因为什么罪孽要受罚
or to be punished for some sin or whatever,
我希望是她的儿子而不是我的
I'd rather it was her son and not mine.
事情不是这样的 保罗
That's not how it works, Paul.
我们又不是阿兹台克人
We're not fucking Aztecs.
存在于14世纪至16世纪的墨西哥古文明 信仰自然神
但遇到这种事 你就不禁会这么想
But it's where this stuff takes you.
我的个老天
Christ almighty.
我要去买♥♥点巧克力
I'm gonna get some chocolate.
你好 鲍威
Hey, Bowie?
如果你在听 我得再请求你一次
If you're listening, I'm gonna ask this one more time.
如果你能让卢克活着并康复
If you let Luke live and recover,
没有并发症 我保证
no complications, I promise you,
我会做有史以来最好的爸爸
I'm gonna be the best dad in history.
我不会大喊大叫
I won't shout.
不会怒气冲冲
I won't rage.
不会骂骂咧咧
I won't swear.
真的
I mean that.
我是认真的
I fucking mean it.
求你了 求你了 鲍威
Please, please, Bowie.
尽你所能
Do what you can.
谢谢你
Thank you.
《平安无恙》大概是最好的专辑
And "Hunky Dory" is possibly the best album ever made.
大卫·鲍威1971年作品
自言自语呢
Talking to yourself?
大概吧
Probably.
-你还好吗 -嗯
‐ You all right? ‐ Yeah.
在给卢克喂奶的间隔里 我睡不着
Listen, I couldn't sleep in the gaps between Luke's feeds,
所以我想起来算了
so I just thought I'd get up.
-别对卢克生气 -我没有
‐ Don't be angry with Luke. ‐ I'm not.
这是他第一晚在家
His first night at home.
亲爱的 我知道
Hon, I know.
-是大♥麻♥吗 -不是
‐ Is that weed? ‐ No.
-就是 -不是
‐ Yes, it is. ‐ No, it's not.
是哈希混烟草
It's hash and tobacco.
大♥麻♥的浓缩制品
你从什么时候开始嗑药了
Since when did you smoke dope?
从几周前
Since a couple of weeks ago,
我真正意识到我要做父亲时起
when I fully realized I was gonna be a father.
-我还在哺乳期 -对不起
‐ I'm breastfeeding. ‐ Sorry, of course.
我们不能两个人都磕嗨
One of us needs to not be stoned.
我没有磕嗨
I'm not stoned.
这里面只有一点点大♥麻♥脂
Tiny bit of resin in there.
就跟喝半瓶啤酒似的
It's like having half a shandy.
我只是需要...
I just needed to...
别说了 我懂
Nah, I get it.
-以后就这样了吗 -是啊
- This is it, isn't it? ‐ Yep.
再也不会有真正的平静
Never properly at peace ever again.
在他回家之前
You don't really realize it, do you,
你并没有意识到这点 对吧
until he's at home with you?
非常棒 不是吗
It's wonderful, isn't it?
像魔法一样
It's sort of magical.
你收下的是份礼物
When you're handed this gift,
同时也是个诅咒
and at the same time, it's a curse
因为突然间
'cause you suddenly have the possibility
这世上最可怕的事
that the worst thing in the world
剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表