剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表
我们会听的
Well, we'll listen.
你教我要为自己挺身而出的
You taught me to stand up for myself.
是的 而且这没错
Of course, and you should.
在操场上大家都从我身边跑走
Everyone runs away from me in the playground.
好吧
Okay, well...
也许他们只是跟你玩游戏
maybe it--maybe it's a game.
不是的 他们不想跟我玩
It's not. They don't want to play with me,
所以这次他们从我身边跑开的时候
so when they ran away from me this time...
我掐了跑得最慢的那个人
I pinched the slowest one.
-掐人可不好 -可我感觉很好
- It's not nice to pinch. - Well, it felt nice,
而且拽贝尔的头发感觉也很爽
and it felt nice to pull Bear's hair.
-我理解 -不行
- Well, I get that. - No, no.
你不能动手伤害其他孩子
You can't hurt any other children with your hands.
-那动脚可以吗 -不行
- Can I hurt them with my feet? - No. No.
不能掐 不能打 也不能踢
No pinching, no punching, and no kicking.
-那咬呢 -不行
- Biting? - No.
完全不能有身体接触
No physical contact at all.
听着 妈妈和爸爸会解决这件事的 好吗
Look, Mummy and Daddy are gonna sort this out, okay?
我们非常非常爱你
We love you so, so much,
我不想让你为这件事情担心
and I--I don't want you to worry about any of it.
我不担心
I'm not.
好吧
Okay.
那好 去找莉亚外婆洗澡吧
All right, well, go and--go and see Granny Leah for a bath.
好孩子
Good boy.
我的天
My God.
我真受不了
I can't bear it.
没人喜欢我们的儿子
Nobody likes our little boy.
你觉得是不是他有什么问题
Do you think there's something wrong with him?
-比如呢 -我不知道
- Like what? - I don't know,
他以后会不会大规模枪击什么的
like he'll become a mass shooter or something.
我觉得掐人和开枪扫射
I don't think there's a link between pinching
没什么联♥系♥吧
and shooting, is there?
李·哈维·奥斯瓦尔德也没有先掐肯尼迪的胳膊
Lee Harvey Oswald didn't pinch Kennedy on the arm first, did he?
刺杀总统肯尼迪的人
-毛巾在哪 -在毛巾架上
- Towels? - Oh, on the towel rack.
-那些是毛巾吗 -别嫌弃我们的毛巾 妈
- Those are your towels? - Don't towel shame us, Mum.
我们要去试吃婚礼的菜单了
We're off to try the wedding taster menu.
我不理解你为什么还要再结一次婚
I don't understand why you want to marry again.
对我来说不是再一次
It's not again for me.
为了抵押贷款或者护照而再婚
Get married a second time for a mortgage or a passport.
第一次婚礼真的很不错 爱丽
First time round was so lovely, Ally.
提醒一句 我不在场
Yeah, I wasn't there, if anyone remembers.
现场布置 宾客招待 还有现场灯光
The setting, the reception, the lighting.
灯光
The lighting?
天啊 你是指我的照片 是吧
Oh, Christ, this is about my photos, isn't it?
照片里我看起来很不错 爱丽
I looked amazing in them, Ally.
看起来年轻了15岁
I was 15 years younger.
大家都问我是不是你姐姐
People asked me if I was your sister,
只有一小部分原因是你当时看上去挺胖
and only part of that was because you looked a bit baggy.
什么玩意 不要
Wah-hah. Don't even--
-确实心累 -是啊
- It's just exhausting. - I know.
感觉就像煮过的寿司沙拉
It's like deconstructed sushi but cooked.
挺好吃的 但是
I mean, it's quite nice, but--
这在婚礼上会更大吧
It will be bigger than this at the wedding.
因为是试吃品才这么小吧
I mean, terribly, this is just 'cause it's a taster menu?
但愿如此 我以为大家都是婚礼前节食
I hope so. I thought you're supposed to starve yourself
哪有婚礼上节食的
before a wedding, not at it.
打扰一下 这个在婚礼上
Excuse me. Is this the actual size
也就这么大 还是这是小寸试吃品
it will be at the wedding, or is this smaller?
-这就是实际尺寸 -实际尺寸
- Actual size. - This is actual size?
实际尺寸
It's actual size.
-我听见了 -我 我
- I heard. - I--I--
我感觉羊肉看上去更大份
I feel like the lamb felt bigger.
你觉得呢 是不是更大份
Did you think that? Did it feel bigger to you?
因为羊肉的配菜更多 对吧
Because you get more accessories there, don't you?
土豆 胡萝卜
The potato, the carrots--
达伦愿意付我六万英镑
Darren's offered me a 60,000-pound bonus
让我带领建设柏林工作室
to take a lead role in the setting up the Berlin studio.
我了个大操 六万 六万
Fuck my old boots, 60? Six-zero?
但我这周就得去柏林工作
I know, but it would mean being away during the week
起码一个月
for at least a month.
好吧
Oh, okay.
或许要六周
Maybe six weeks,
之后可能每两周去那工作三天
and then three days a fortnight after that.
-鲑鱼怎么样 -很好吃
- How is the salmon? - It is lovely.
-能尝尝鸡肉吗 -适逢其时
- Can we try the chicken? - Good times.
所以 你什么时候得走
So--so--when- when would you have to go?
-周一 -周一
- Monday. - Monday?
那可是周一啊
But that's fucking Monday.
我知道 我已经拒绝了达伦
I know, and I've already told Darren I can't go,
现在卢克就像是我们的定时炸♥弹♥
and now Luke's going all chocolate orange on us.
我不能留你一人在这泥潭
I'm not exactly gonna leave you to cope with that on your own.
-你是想说《发条橙》吧 -我说什么
- You mean "Clockwork Orange." - What did I say?
主角为一位无恶不作的少年
当我没说
Doesn't matter.
你 你想去柏林吗
You--do you want to go to Berlin?
鸡肉烤土豆 配韭葱佐培根汁
Chicken with a side of dauphinoise and a pop of leek in bacon sauce.
实际尺寸
Actual size.
我对生活现状很满意
I'm happy as I am, you know?
我不希望发生改变
I don't want anything to change.
好吧 所以你拒绝了
Okay. So you said no?
是的 应该这么做 皆大欢喜
Yeah, which is--which is the right thing. It's all good.
好的
Right.
-好小 -太他妈小了
- It is quite small. - It's fucking tiny.
卢克的老师在他的观察册上留了张纸条
Luke's teacher sent a note home in his observation book.
我的天 又发生了什么
Oh, Christ. What's happened now?
他朝别人吐口水
He spat at someone.
好吧
Right.
这还不过分吗
Well, that's enough, isn't it?
吐口水太不对了
Spitting is fucking awful.
是的 但我们得跟他说
Uh, yeah, it is, but we've got to hand it to him.
-他还挺聪明 -怎么聪明
- He's being clever. - How?
我们说不让他用手碰别人
We said not to touch anyone with his hands.
他就用口水碰别人
He's touching them with his saliva.
不好意思 你是认真的吗
Sorry, are you actually being serious?
是的
Yeah.
爱丽 就是吐口水
Ally, it's spitting.
又不是杀人放火
It's not exactly knife crime, is it?
这多恶心 完全无法接受
It's gross, and it is completely unacceptable.
谢天谢地我没接手那份工作 我来处理
Thank God I didn't take that fucking job. I will deal with--
不 我来处理 我来处理
No, I'll deal with it. I'll deal with it.
你说得对 确实很糟糕
You're right. It's awful.
我去跟他谈谈
I'll talk to him.
你朝别人吐口水了
You spat at someone?
你个蠢货 为什么这么做
You dick, why would you do that?
你让我别有身体接触的
You said not to touch anyone.
好吧 你吐口水是因为
Right, is this behavior because you've picked up
知道妈妈工作的事情了吗
on what's happening with Mummy's work?
妈妈工作怎么了
What is happening with Mommy at work?
好吧
Right.
如果真是这样 我们可以告诉学校
Because if it is about that, right, we can tell the school
你是由于压力太大 他们就不会惩罚你了
that you're under stress, and they won't punish you.
他们只会温柔地找你谈话
They'll just talk to you softly.
是因为这个吗
Is it because of that?
-没错 -真聪明
- Yes, it is. - Good man.
你要是再惹别的孩子
And if you keep upsetting other kids,
我就把你的玩具全烧光
I'm gonna burn all your toys.
你醒着吗
You awake?
该决定了
Decision time.
海伦提到过新的那笔资助信托
That new grant-making trust Helen mentioned,
我觉得可以从中小捞一笔
I think we could get a taste of that money.
剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表