剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表
去数你的石头吧 卢克
Go and-- go and count the stones, Luke.
有传说称 如果你试图去数石头的话
You know, legend has it that when you try to count these stones,
你每次数出来的数字都不一样
you never get the same number twice.
-是真的吗 -不是
- Is that true? - No.
是19个
There are 19.
我想尿尿
I need a wee.
19个石头里你挑一个在旁边尿吧
Well, go against one of the 19 stones.
你要接吗
Gonna answer that?
我觉得接电♥话♥有点不合时宜
I feel it's a bit inappropriate.
那就挂了它
Well, silence it then.
但是这还挺重要的
It's relatively important.
那你就接电♥话♥吧
Well answer the fucking thing!
安斯伯特 你好呀
Anspert, guten tag. Hi. Yeah.
是吗 你没事吧
Yes? You all good?
你得把尿憋住 卢克
You'll have to hold it in, Luke.
但我快忍♥不住了
But I'm desperate.
我肚子饿了 爸爸
I'm hungry, Daddy.
安静 好吗 妈妈快要完事了
Quiet, okay. Mummy is nearly finished.
-我也肚子饿了 -我是不是说了安静
- I'm hungry, too. - Did I just say be quiet?
我是不是说了 我说了 对吧
Did I just say that? I think I did, didn't I?
所以闭上嘴 让妈妈把事情做完
So shut up so Mummy can get all this done with.
不行 这不是我们说好的
No, no, that's not what we agreed, is it?
不行 说真的 安斯伯特
No, seriously, Anspert,
在这件事上 你得向我妥协
you're gonna have to come towards me a bit on this.
知道吗 我真的没有感觉
Hey, you know what? I'm not really feeling it.
我们走吧 小灰 孩子们 拿上你们的外套
Come on then, Dusty. Kids, get your coats.
这样听起来合理多了
Yeah, yeah, that sounds a bit more reasonable.
我习惯了看他离开 坐车离去
See, I used to watch him go, like, get in a cab.
他总是不在
He was away a lot.
但现在他却永远不在了
And now he's away forever.
有些人在这种的情况下
Some people look to their partners
会指望他们的伴侣担起责任
at times like this to take the wheel, as it were.
我的伴侣绝对不是那种人
Yeah, he's never gonna be that guy.
他绝对不是那种
He's never gonna be the guy
会给我空间 让我释放的人
that gives me space for my feelings.
他不是 空间型男人
He's not a space...man.
那么他是什么类型的呢
What kind of a man is he, then?
保罗 他会在我身边
Paul? Um, he's--he's there. He's--
他是个陪伴型男人
He's a there man.
这个 他们称之为墙树
And this, they call it espalier.
-好吧 -从
- Okay. - From, yeah--
-早上好 -你好
- Morning. - Hi-ya.
坐下 我来给你做一大碗全麦粥
Sit down, and I will do you a huge bowl of whole wheat porridge.
茶就行了
A cup of tea will be fine.
不不 你需要温暖 你需要关爱
No, no, no, you need warmth, you need care.
你需要燕麦
You need oats.
就像一匹无家可归的马
Like a homeless horse.
我给你泡一杯茶 宝贝
I'll get you a cup of tea, babe.
谢谢
Thanks.
孩子们在哪
Where are the kids?
我让他们去玩虚拟现实游戏了
Oh, I plugged them into the VR rig in the snug.
那是什么
Oh, what's that?
-他们玩的是什么 -不知道
- What are they playing? - No idea.
所以 你愿意再给这老男孩
So, do you wanna give the old boy
一次乘风远去的机会吗
another chance to ride the wind today?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许我还是没有准备好
Maybe I'm just not ready yet.
怎么了
What?
-没什么 -那可不是没什么
- Nothing. - That wasn't nothing.
你叹了一大口气 像得知自己怀孕了似的叹气
You did a big, pregnant "oh." Heavily pregnant.
因为我们的确需要
Well, we do need, uh,
讨论一些关于柏林的事情 就这样
to talk at some point about Berlin, et cetera.
只有当你做了结后
I mean, only when you've got closure.
就是说我把这混球随便丢了以后
So when I've bunged the fucker somewhere.
我不会说"丢"
I wouldn't say "bunged,"
也会避免使用"混球"这个词
and I'd probably avoid "fucker."
是啊 那我们最好赶紧行动了
Right, well I guess we'd better get a shift on then.
少抱怨 多跑腿
Less nattering, more scattering.
真是见了鬼
For fuck's sake!
为什么妈妈还抱着迈克尔外公
Why does Mummy still have Grandad Michael?
这个道别需要很长时间
Uh, it's a long goodbye, innit?
很难放手
Hard to let go.
那她会很快放手吗
Will she let go soon?
这种事可急不得 显而易见
Well, you can't hurry these things. Apparently.
你觉得她要去哪
Where do you think she's going?
我不知道
I don't know.
你觉得她为什么会进那里
Why do you think she's going in there?
因为安静
It's quiet.
可能是因为上帝
Maybe it's God.
不是的 他 她讨厌上帝
It's not God, he-- She hates God.
你觉得该怎么办 就等着
What do you reckon? Just wait?
对 对
Yeah, uh, yeah.
乖一点 你们俩
Nicely, you two.
-你追不到我 -我能追到
- You can't catch me. - Yes, I can!
爱丽怎么样 总得来说
How is Ally doing, generally?
她一直跟别人有约
She's been seeing someone.
这样
Okay.
而你完全不介意这样
And you're all right with that?
如果一百万会很有用
Well, the million quid will come in handy
而且只是一晚上
and apparently it's only for one night.
我是说她一直和心理治疗师有约 达伦
I meant she's been seeing a therapist, Darren.
对不起 当然了
Sorry. Of course.
我确信我们能都从中获益
Well, I'm sure we could all benefit from a dose of that.
毋庸置疑
Definitely.
你有没有想过也去找位治疗师聊聊
Have you ever thought of talking to someone?
我们需要承认 这是你迈出的重要一步 保罗
Let's acknowledge that this is an important step you've taken, Paul.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck this.
这大概不适合我
It's probably not for me.
我还记得我心态不好的日子
I remember when I was having issues.
有天晚上
And one night
我迷迷糊糊地醒了 和平时一样
I woke up with a fizzy brain, as you do,
感觉自己不再是达伦本伦了
and I'd lost all sense of Darren.
就是那个本我的达伦
You know, the elemental Darren.
真可怕
Scary.
可凯伦让我找回了自己
But Karen made sense.
-我能感受到身旁的她 -嗯
- I could feel her next to me. - Right.
我就想
And I thought...
我有这块磐石
I've got this rock,
她一言不发 一动不动
this completely silent and utterly still thing.
那感觉真好
And that felt very nice.
凯伦这周末和我们一起吗
Karen joining us this weekend?
不
No.
真遗憾
That's a shame.
她有别的事要忙吗
Prior engagement?
不 她只是不想来
No, she just didn't wanna come.
感觉怎么样
How are you doing?
你还好吗
You all right?
你还记得吗 有一次你用踏板车载我去上学
Do you remember you once gave me a lift to college on your scooter,
可我让你在转角那停车
and I made you stop round the corner
因为我不想让我的朋友们看到
'cause I didn't want my mates to see?
对此我很抱歉
I'm sorry about that.
你扮演了很多角色 可是
You were many things, but...
我从不以你为耻
I was never ashamed of you.
她在里面待了一阵了
She's been in there a while.
半小时 你是不是该进去看看她
Half an hour. Should you check on her?
嗯 是该进去 你能照看一会儿孩子们吗
Yeah, probably. Will you watch the kids?
-没问题 -谢了
- Copy that. - Thanks.
我学校里所有的朋友
All my friends at school
都觉得你是最酷的爸爸
thought you were the coolest dad.
他们的爸爸索然无味
Their dads were dull
剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表