剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表
孩子们 你们好啊
Hey! Hello there.
天啊 你还住在这吗
Heavens, you still live here?
你说要我去干扰的那个买♥♥冰淇淋的
Now, what's this about an ice cream man
是什么情况
you need me to interfere with?
什么
What?
什么 我不知道你在说什么
What? I don't know what you're talking about,
你这个疯老头
you crazy old bastard.
行了 这雨…
Right, it's definitely, uh,
肯定是变小了 我们不如…
easing off, so shall we‐‐
我觉得天很有可能快要变晴了
I think it might be brightening up, actually.
谢谢 我们拿好雨伞
Thank you. Let's get some brollies
准备出门吧 可以吗
and just move on, shall we?
我要先上个厕所
I need the lavatory first.
可能要用几分钟
But I might be a few minutes.
爸 你上公园的公厕可以吗
Dad, can't you use the toilets at the park?
不行 我不敢用公厕
No. They terrify me.
但是 天马上就要黑了…
Yeah, but it's getting dark s‐‐
我们为什么要去公园来着
So why are we going to the park again?
去给班级熊拍照
To take a picture of the class bear.
它是个90后
He's millennial.
那种熊呀
One of those.
现在新闻里全在说这种熊
They're all over the news at the moment.
爸 爸
Dad, Dad.
等等 等等
Wait, wait.
用得着关门吗
Do you have to close the door?
我想问你些事
I want to ask you something.
这很欧式
This is very Continental.
我打算向爱丽求婚
I'm going to ask Ally to marry me.
好吗 公园里有一家冰激凌店
Right? And there's a‐‐ an ice cream place in the park.
-麦克里迪 -对
‐ Macready's. ‐ Yeah.
我有次在那里流了鼻血
I had a nosebleed there once.
我和爱丽刚开始在一起时
So me and Ally used to go there all the time
我们总是去那儿
when we were first together.
那家店去年关门了
It shut down last year,
但是那人同意今天下午
but the guy has agreed to keep it open
开门三十分钟
for 30 minutes this afternoon.
你觉得这样搞一次浪漫
And you think the romance of the gesture this time
会打动她 让她同意嫁给你
will persuade her to say yes?
对 正是
Yes, exac‐‐
情绪表达很准确 爸爸
That was very emotionally literate, Dad.
不过我想拉屎 所以很集中
I'm busting for a shit. It focuses the mind.
发生了这么多事
After everything that's happened,
我想给爱丽一些安稳
I just want to give Ally some stability.
这个是戒指
Here's the ring.
我打算把这个...
I was wanting to get this...
"弄小点" 有这个词吧
"ensmallened." Is that a word?
没有
No.
调整尺寸
Resized?
有这个词
Uh, that is a word.
很好
Bingo.
这个戒指不寻常
Uh, well, it's an unusual piece.
-不拘一格 -对 给我太太的
- Eclectic. ‐ Yeah, it's for my wife.
不是我太太 我女朋友
Not my wife. My girlfriend.
未婚妻 只要我...
Fiancée, or she will be when I...
给她戴上戒指
put a ring on her finger.
习俗我还是懂的
I'm familiar with the custom.
我是珠宝商
I'm a jeweler.
你知道她的手指的尺寸吗
Uh, do you know what size her finger is?
知道 就是这个尺寸
Ah, yes, she is exactly this size.
这枚戒指品质一流
Now this is superb.
做工精致 真的做工很精致
Very fine work. Very fine work indeed.
是为老式求婚定制的
It would make for a more traditional proposal.
对 但是那是她上次结婚的戒指
Yes, I‐I know, but that's the one she had last time.
她结过一次婚 不过这没关系
She was married before, which is fine.
这枚我想改小的戒指
Uh, the ring that I want resized
其实是她爸爸的
actually belonged to her father.
我从他尸体上取下来的
I‐I took it off his dead body,
所以似乎更有分量
so it just seems weightier.
理解
Understood.
真是充满了爱
It's a lovely gesture.
谢谢
Cheers.
我会把它"改小"
I will undertake the "ensmallening."
好 谢谢 很好
Good. Thanks, that's great.
如果你的未婚妻考虑
Um, if your fiancée ever considers
不要这枚戒指了
parting with this piece,
请来找我
please do come and see me.
怎么 很值钱吗
Why, is it valuable?
的确
It is.
真的吗
Really?
倒不是说我很爱钱
Well, not wanting to appear motivated by money,
那你觉得值...多少钱
how much... money would you say it's worth?
我愿意出四千英镑
I'd offer £4,000.
-别开玩笑 -真的
‐ Shit off. ‐ Indeed.
至少不是木头的
At least it's not wood.
那你愿不愿意帮我
So will you do that for me, please?
去麦克里迪
Go to Macready's,
让那人开着店
persuade the guy to keep it open.
-当然 -谢谢你
‐ Of course. ‐ Thank you.
你有没有见过
Now, have you ever seen
一个老男人拉一裤子
an old man soil himself?
-不 -好吧 我见过
- No. - Well, I have.
两次 永生难忘
Twice. You never forget it.
明白 晚点再见
Understood. Well, I'll see you
两次吗 好吧
on the other--twice? Okay.
爱丽 爱丽 我得告诉你件事
Ally, Ally, I need to tell you something.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你怎么又洗了一桶衣服
You're putting a fucking second load on.
你在干吗 我们得走了
What are you--? We need to go.
不出去 外面倾盆大雨
No, we don't. It's chucking it down.
你到底怎么了
What is wrong with you?
艾娃说那不是她的长颈鹿
Ava says that's not her giraffe
她想知道
and wants to know
你把她的长颈鹿怎么了
what you've done with the real one
还有你为什么要对她撒谎
and why you've lied to her.
爸爸 都好了吗
Dad, all done?
是的
Yes.
不过说实话
Although to be honest,
这几天大便还是不太通畅
it's more of an arbitrary cutoff point these days.
所以我们能走了 是吗
So we can go, right?
我们还是 还是可以
We can- can still make it on to--?
爱丽
Ally.
别管这些了 求求各位 我们走吧
Leave what you're doing. Please, let's get going.
不 外面雨下得多大
No! It's pissing it down outside.
-别去了 -爸爸
- Just stop it. - Daddy.
-怎么了 -我还想拉便便
- What? - I need another poo.
妈的 行吧
Fuck! Right.
我要去公园
I'm going to the park
和这破玩意拍个照
to get a picture with this twat
但愿它能弄死我
if it kills me,
还有你们这群混♥蛋♥
and all you fuckers.
麦克里迪
这就是你准备的求婚 是吗
So this was your big proposal, was it?
你♥爸♥爸告诉我了
Your dad told me.
吉姆他可不是当间谍的料
He's not exactly spy material, Jim.
这场求婚本应该
It was going to be
天衣无缝 爱丽
so perfect, Ally.
现在都毁了
It's all ruined now.
-保罗 -干嘛
- Paul... - Yeah.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
调整自己
Trying to shake things up,
变得更勇敢点
剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表