剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表
别这样 伙计
Don't do this, mate.
忍♥住
Don't do it.
吼也没用
It doesn't help.
如果你进去 大吼大叫
If you're going in, you scream,
他们就会哭 然后你就自责
they cry, you hate yourself.
深呼吸
Breathe.
跟他们好好说
Talk to them.
做得再好点 保罗
Do better, Paul.
再和蔼一点
Be better.
真是要了命了
Jesus fucking Christ!
我得跟你们说多少次
How many times do I have to tell you
保持安静
to be quiet?
不 就告诉我 我跟你们说了多少次了
No, tell me, how many times have I told you?
你们觉得我会容忍♥你们这样吗
You think I'm gonna put up with this?
我这就走 我才不管你们
I'll fucking go. I don't give a shit.
我告诉你们 我这就走
In fact, I'm gonna go, tell--
你们去跟妈咪说爸比走了
tell Mummy that Daddy's gone.
知道吗 因为他受不了
Right? 'Cause he couldn't stand
活在这么烦人的噪音里
to be around the fucking noise anymore.
等你们告诉她 你们就会看她嚎啕大哭
Then, when you told her that, you can watch her cry,
然后你们再哭成个泪人
and then you can cry some more,
你们就一起哭好了
and you'll all be fucking crying.
抱歉
Sorry.
我只是需要你们安静一点
I just need you to be quiet.
我在工作 我刚才不是认真的
I'm working. I didn't mean any of that.
真的 我很抱歉
Oh, man, I'm sorry.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
解决得不错 大使
Nicely finessed, ambassador.
你还好吗
You all right?
还好
Yeah.
就是噪音那程度
It's just the level of noise.
你懂我意思吗
Do you know what I mean, it's--
我得为明天的工作做准备 而且
I've got to prep for this thing tomorrow, and--
我懂 保罗 他们有时候真的很烦
Yeah, I know, Paul, they can be real pricks.
我愿意为他们死 爱丽
I would die for those kids, Ally.
但很多时候我也想弄死他们
But often, I also want to kill them.
是啊 这是个难题 对吧
Yeah. It's a conundrum, isn't it?
很想选出用哪床羽绒被把他们闷死
Trying to work out which duvet to suffocate them with.
老虎那床被更厚些
Well, the tiger one's thicker.
我绝对会用老虎印花的羽绒被
I would definitely murder our children
闷死我们的孩子
with the tiger duvet.
养育者
第一季 第一集
你最好相信
You better believe it.
那真是太性感了
That is so hot.
我要去用一下女士卫生间
Right, I'm just gonna use the little girls' room
上个小号♥
to have a massive piss.
祝你愉快
Have fun with that.
可以试试男厕所
Try a standing-up one.
我出去的时候顺便把账结了
I'll pay the bill on the way out.
-爱你 -用联名账户
- Love you. - Joint account.
去死
Fuck you.
稍等 稍微等我们一下
A minute. Give us a minute.
-祝你们用餐愉快 -谢谢
- Buen provecho. - Oh, gracias, yes.
查理
Oh, Charlie.
你先吃 然后我们再换
You eat yours, then we'll swap.
不 我来抱她 你先吃饭
No, no, pass her here. You eat yours first.
你讨厌冷饭
You hate your cold food.
你快趁热吃 我没事
You eat yours when it's hot. I'm good.
打扰一下 你们需要人帮忙吗
Uh, excuse me, you don't need a hand, do you?
真是太感谢了
Thank you so much for that.
你真是太好心了
That was such a brilliant thing to do.
不客气 小事一桩
You're welcome. Don't mention it.
他们很喜欢你
They love you.
我想你应该有孩子了
I take it you've got kids.
还没有
Uh, not yet.
或者也不会有了 说不准
Or maybe ever. Who knows.
很高兴认识你 小伙子
Nice to meet you, sunshine.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thank you. - Thanks.
再见
Bye-bye.
我们是不是该回宾馆
So shall we go back to the hotel...
然后疯狂来几发
and fuck each other stupid?
好 互相干到疯癫
Oh, yeah, let's fuck each other mental,
只要操得够狠
like if you could turn someone schizophrenic
就能让人精神分♥裂♥
just by fucking them hard enough.
你才不行
You can't.
斯汀都做不到 他可是够卖♥♥力的
Not even Sting can do that, and he's had a good go.
我真的以为我们不会再有不眠之夜了
I really thought we were done with the sleepless nights.
艾娃有点感冒了
Ava's got a bit of a cold.
她吃了退烧药 已经睡了
She's ripped to the tits on Calpol,
不过卢克 我就说不好了
but... Luke, I don't know.
他可能今天午睡过了
I think he might've had a bit of a nap today
我父母家 所以
at my folks', so.
-什么 -没事 他应该能睡着
- He had a what? - It's fine, he'll sleep.
说是只睡了两个小时
Said it was just two hours.
两个小时
Two hours?
两个小时坐欧洲之星都他么
You can get to Brussels on the fucking Eurostar
到布鲁塞尔了
in two hours.
两个小时能看一部《教父》了
You can watch "The Godfather."
-不能 要将近三小时 -他今晚肯定睡不着了
- You can't, it's nearly three. - He'll never sleep again.
你父母怎么想的
What were your parents thinking?
他们只是在照顾我们的孩子 艾丽
They were looking after our kids, Ally.
免费的
For free.
妈咪
Mummy!
卢克又开始臆想会发生火灾了
Luke's got his fire madness again.
老天
Christ.
都怪他学校那该死的消防安全课
The fucking fire safety class he had at school.
他觉得我们都会被烧死
He thinks we're all gonna burn to death.
他问圣诞老人要的礼物是自动喷水灭火系统
He asked Father Christmas for a sprinkler system.
爸比 妈咪
Daddy! Mummy!
我去吗
Shall I go...
你明早几点开会
What time is your meeting tomorrow morning?
8点45吗
It's 8:45, right?
-是8点 -我记得你说的是8点45
- Mm, it's 8:00. - I thought you said 8:45.
对 但是我得8点就到
Yeah, but I should be there for 8:00.
7点50左右
7:50-ish, you know?
或者7点45
7:45, sort of thing.
为什么
Why?
好去做准备 理清思路
To get prepared, get sorted.
意味着6点30就得起床
So that means up at 6:30.
你明天是在家办公吧
You're working from home tomorrow, right?
达伦不是给你发了剪辑
'Cause Darren's sending you edits
让你从头到尾听听吗
to listen to down the line?
没错 但这不代表我不需要睡觉啊
Yeah, but that doesn't mean I don't need to sleep, does it?
不 天啊 我知道
No, I-- God, I know, I know.
在家办公也还是工作 不是吗
'Cause work from home is still work, isn't it?
-我知道 -爸比
- I know, yeah. - Daddy!
好吧 我们轮流来吧
Okay. Let's split it through the night.
看90分钟 睡90分钟
90 minutes on, 90 minutes off,
和第一次世界大战的哨兵或者妓♥女♥一样
like World War I sentries or prostitutes.
爸比
Daddy!
好吧
Okay.
祝你好运
Good luck.
你在想什么 宝贝
So what's on your mind, sunshine?
-我不想遇到火灾 -当然了
- I don't want to be in a fire. - Of course you don't.
谁都不想遇到火灾 还有溺水
Last thing anyone wants. That or drowning.
不说溺水了
Not drowning.
这些不会发生在我们身上的 好吗
That's not gonna happen to us, okay?
好吧
Okay.
说真的 伙计 真的 我们很安全
Seriously, mate, serious-- we are safe here.
我和妈妈的工作就是保护你和艾娃
My job, Mummy's job, is to keep you and Ava safe.
剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表