剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
Peña won't be far behind. Let's go.
皮亚一定快到了 走吧
You can't stop here, vato. - Uh, I got a pickup order.
– 这裡不能停车 – 我要取外送餐点
No stopping.
不能停
Okay, okay, no trouble. - Go out front.
好 没问题 - 开去前面
I'm moving, boss.
我要走了,老大
No trouble.
没问题
哈里·博斯:皮亚进...
杰利·艾德格:皮亚进去了
Harry. - Come get us.
– 哈里 – 来接我们
But...
可是...
Damn. -
妈的
Change of plans.
改变计画
This way. - What?
走这边 - 什麽?
What's happening? - They know.
– 怎麽回事? – 他们发现了
Just be cool. I'll get you out of here.
冷静 我带你离开这裡
Ow. What the fuck?
搞屁喔?
Bosch? - There's no going back.
博斯? - 不能回去
They're gonna take that wire your wearing
他们会用你戴的窃听器
and hang you up by the balls.
缠住老二吊死你
No going back now, motherfucker.
不能回去 混♥蛋♥
Nah. Fuck you, man.
去你的
What the hell's going on? What did he say?
怎麽回事? 他说什麽?
[Peña] You don't know what the fuck you're doing.
你不知道自己在干嘛
You're career's over. You're fucking finished.
你甭混了 你完蛋了
Shit. - Bosch, you fucking pendejo.
妈的 - 博斯 你该死的愚蠢
You're gonna get us both killed.
你会害死我们俩
Shut the fuck up or I'll flip your off switch.
闭嘴 否则毙了你
¿Ves a alguien? - No mira nadie.
你看到有人了吗? - 没看到人
¿Y tu? - Tampoco.
和你? - 任何一个
Go. Go. -
快走
No dispares. Es Peña.
别开枪 皮亚
Go, go, go.
开车
Jesus Christ, Bosch.
老天爷 博斯
Who has Peña? We've lost him.
谁听到皮亚的声音? 我们断线了
He came out the back. A car was waiting.
他从后门出去 有车在等他
It's a blue Jeep Cherokee, vintage model,
蓝色吉普车经典款
heading west on 11th.
朝西走在第11街
You're under arrest for the murders
你被捕了 因为涉嫌谋杀
of Sonia Hernandez, Maria Hernandez, Victoria Solis,
索妮雅·赫南德兹 玛莉亚·赫南德兹、维多莉亚·索利斯
her unborn child and Eduardo Rojas.
和她的胎儿 和艾德华·多罗哈斯
Fuck you, Bosch.
去你的 博斯!
It's too late, pendejo. They'll know it's you.
太迟了 混帐 他们会知道是你干的
FBI will have me out of there, charges dropped,
调查局会救我出去 撤销指控
before you get the paperwork printed.
快到你来不及反应
You're finished. You are over, ese
你完了 你玩完了
Estas terminado.
你完蛋了
We'll see about that, shitbird.
等著瞧 蠢货
Hollywood Station, now.
马上去好莱坞分局
Who you calling?
你打电♥话♥给谁?
How long, Jerry?
要多久? 杰利
Ten minutes.
10分钟
Make it five.
赶在5分钟到
He's eating every two hours now.
现在要2小时喂一次
Is that normal? - Yeah, doctor says so.
–这样正常吗? –医生说很正常
Where is he?
他在哪裡?
Where is who?
谁在哪裡?
Fucking Bosch.
妈的博斯
He snatched Peña. My whole operation is fucked.
他抓了皮亚 我整个行动都泡汤了
Look, how do you know it was Bosch?
你怎麽知道是博斯?
Because Peña was wearing a wire.
因为皮亚戴著窃听器
We could fucking hear him!
我们听得到他的声音!
I had no idea he'd do that.
我不知道他会做这种事
You fucked us, Irv. We had a deal and you fucked us.
我们说好了 你却暗算我们
Bosch is gonna book him.
博斯会记录他被捕
If he does it, we lose him as a witness.
这麽一来 我们就没有证人了
No prosecutor will touch him.
没有检察官会碰他
The case is fucked, I'm fucked, we're all fucked.
这案子完了 我完了 我们都完了
I-I will handle it. I'll have him back to you
我会处理的 我会把他交还给你
within an hour and you continue the operation.
在1小时内 你可以继续行动
It's too late for that.
太迟了
But we still need Peña clean.
但皮亚还是不能有案底
You get him back, or I won't hold back
把他弄回来, 我会让大家都难看
when this blows up in the press.
万一媒体曝光此事
This is Bosch. Leave a message.
我是博斯 请留言
They didn't matter to you, did they?
他们对你无关紧要 对吧?
Sonia and the others.
索妮雅和其他人
You needed to prove a point.
你要证明一件事
Their lives were nothing.
他们的生命无足轻重
You're so righteous, Bosch.
你太正义凛然了 博斯
It's the trash can fire that burns your soul, isn't it?
你的灵魂被垃圾桶的火摧残 不是吗
Listen, you fucking psychopath,
听好 你♥他♥妈♥的神经病
I've been dealing with motherfuckers like you
我都在对付你这种人♥渣♥
my whole life. - Harry!
这一辈子 - 哈里
When the FBI comes for me, I'll make sure
调查局来接我时 我一定会
to say goodbye, Detective.
向你道别 警探
Shut the fuck up.
给我闭嘴
There's a reporter at the front desk.
大门柜檯有个记者
He wants to see you. - Send him back, Mank.
– 他想见你 – 叫他来后面
You sure? - Mank, just send him back.
– 你确定? – 曼凯 叫就是了
All right.
好
And you're saying this was done with full knowledge
你说这件事完全知情?
of the command staff? - That's what I'm saying.
上级指挥 – 没错
How high up? - All the way.
– 层级多高? 最高
Irving made a deal with the Feds.
艾尔温跟调查局谈条件
Peña walks for the East Hollywood fire.
东好莱坞火灾不会算在皮亚头上
Irving gets what he needs from the Feds to leverage the mayor
艾尔温从调查局获得资料 牵制市长
and keep his job.
以保住官位
The deal stinks from top to bottom.
整件事腐♥败♥到极点
Detective, not that I care, but...
警探 也不是说我在乎 但...
are you gonna be able to survive this in the department?
这件事警局会放过你吗?
Just tell the story. Tell the truth.
好好报导这件事 说出真♥相♥
You got to go. - I got a couple more questions.
– 你得走了 – 我还有几个问题
You got the story. Time to go.
你知道得差不多了 走吧
Mank, walk him out. - Yeah.
曼凯 送他出去 - 好
This way, fella.
这边请
Harry.
哈里
The avalanche is about to roll down the mountain and bury us.
这会让我们永世不得翻身
Not us. Me.
不是我们 是我
You get out of here. I'll handle Irving.
你走吧 我来应付艾尔温
No way.
门都没有
You got to go.
你必须离开
Filing package is on my desk.
档案在我的桌上
You don't hear from me by morning,
明早没有我的消息
you decide what to do with it, yeah?
就自行决定怎麽处理
Jerry.
杰利
Thanks, partner.
谢了 搭档
Anytime.
不客气
Bosch.
博斯
Chief. - Where is he?
– 局长 – 他在哪裡?
Who? - Don't fuck with me. Where's Peña?
– 谁? 少跟我装傻! 皮亚呢?
I just charged him with five counts of murder.
我刚刚以5条谋杀罪起诉他
Officer, bring out Miguel Peña.
员警 释放米盖·皮亚
And I want all the paperwork, including the booking log.
我要所有文件,包括逮捕日志
Yes, sir. - Too late, Chief.
是 长官 - 来不及了 局长
It's already in the system.
已经进系统了
And the filing package? On the way to the D.A.
档案呢? 送往检察官的途中
Detective, I am suspending you pending a review
警探 我勒令你停职 还要审查
of your actions and a board of rights hearing.
你的行动 举♥行♥权力小组听证会
You can suspend me, kick him loose.
你可以把我停职 放他走
Won't change anything, 'cause this isn't over.
改变不了任何事 因为这件事还没完
You can go, Bosch.
你可以走了 博斯
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表