剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
在上班
How do you feel about West Bureau? - Same job,
西区警局怎麽样? - 工作相同
different desk.
办公室不同
Longer commute. - True.
– 通勤时间更长 – 没错
Dad, I have something to tell you.
爸 我有事要告诉你
You're getting married?
妳要结婚了?
No.
不是
Whew.
呼
Okay...
好...
hit me.
说吧
You may get a call asking you to vouch
你可能会接到一通电♥话♥
for an applicant to the police department.
请你为一名警局报考人作担♥保♥
Sure. Who?
好 啊?
Um...
嗯...
me.
我
You applied?
妳报考了?
I did.
对
And I already went down and met with my mentor,
我已经见过导师
so they'll probably call you.
他们可能会联络你
Mads, you sure?
小麦 确定吗?
We've never really talked about this.
我们还没讨论过这件事
No, we didn't.
对 们没讨论过
Because it's my choice.
因为这是我的选择
And yes, I'm sure.
而且我很确定
I really thought you'd be happy for me.
我还以为你会为我高兴
You'd be proud.
你会以我为荣
I am. It... caught me off guard.
我有 是反应不过来
You know, the guy who interviewed me said
面试的人说
that since I'm a legacy, I'll get to take my first shift
既然我是警♥察♥子女 首次值勤可以跟你搭档
after the academy with you.
我警校毕业后
Won't that be cool? - Very cool.
– 是不是很棒? – 非常棒
Want to get a table and have some dinner?
你想找张桌子吃晚饭吗?
I'm starved and it's chicken potpie night. - Sure, let's do it.
我好饿,今天是鸡肉派之夜
没问题,来吃吧
So you will give me a good rec? - No.
– 那你会推荐我吗? – 不会
Okay. - Of course I will.
– 好吧 – 我当然会
Mads...
小麦...
I am proud of you.
我以妳为荣
Always. Always.
至始至终 从未改变
That's good to hear. Thank you.
很高兴知道这件事 谢谢
Who was that? - The uni on Money Chandler's room.
那是谁? 保护爱财·钱德勒的员警
She's coming out of the coma.
她醒过来了
Moved her from critical to serious.
已经脱离危险期了
That's good news. I should call Maddie.
真是好消息 我应该告诉麦迪
That looks like a filing package.
看起来像档案
It is. - Who?
– 没错 - 谁的?
Miguel "Mickey" Peña, five counts of murder.
米盖"米基"皮亚 5条人命的元凶
Okay, partner, let's go outside.
好 搭档 我们去外面
Harry, now.
哈里 马上来
I know what you're doing.
我知道你在做什麽
What am I doing?
我在做什麽?
Committing career suicide.
你在自毁前途
I'm doing what's right.
我在做正确的事
Sometimes it's the same thing, Harry.
有时候是同一件事 哈里
We were told to lay off Peña.
上面叫我们别管皮亚
The D.A.'s not touching this.
检察官不会碰这个案子
You take this package down there, it's only gonna lead
你拿走那份档案
the D.A. and Irving down on us like an avalanche.
检察官和艾尔温绝对不会放过我们
Tell me you don't see that.
告诉我你不瞭解这点
I see it. Fuck am I supposed to do?
我瞭解 难道要我坐视不管吗?
Walk away? I can't do that. - I get that.
放弃? 我办不到 - 我懂
But what you're doing is an exercise in futility.
但你这样是白费工夫
The Bureau's got Peña, they're not gonna let him go.
皮亚在调查局手上 他们不会放他走
They're using him to stage a meeting between Las Palmas
他们利用他安排一场会议 让棕榈帮
and the Mexican Mafia and probably the cartel as well.
墨西哥黑♥手♥党♥ 可能还有贩毒集团齐聚一堂
I'll get him there.
我要去那裡抓他
If he's in custody, the D.A. has to file
若他在羁押中 检察官要提出告诉
or be responsible for kicking a killer loose.
或负起责任释放凶手
That won't play well with the Times.
《洛杉矶时报》报出来可不好看
And where's this meeting? When?
在哪裡开会? 什麽时候?
El Cholo, I think.
应该是墨佬餐厅
Not sure when yet, but I'm working on that.
不确定时间 但我正在追查
And that's another form of suicide.
那也是在自毁前途
I can't let it go, Jerry.
我无法放手 杰利
I keep thinking about that little girl Sonia.
我不断想著小女孩索妮雅
Ten years old.
10岁
I can't let it go.
我无法放手
I have to do this.
这件事我非做不可
Then I guess you're gonna need back up.
那你应该会需要支援
I don't have to remind you that every one of these people
我不用提醒你们要当作这些人
is to be considered armed and dangerous.
各个都荷枪实弹且极度危险
Our number one assignment and obligation is safety.
我们的首要任务和责任就是保持安全
Agent safety, public safety. Any questions?
探员和民众的安全 有问题吗?
We'll be live-monitoring the wire on Peña.
我们会连线监听皮亚的窃听器
If we get what we need, CIT will move in and make arrests.
只要得到所需资讯 关键事件应变小组会进去逮人
Okay, get your gear together. We muster at 1800 hours.
好 去准备 晚上6点行动
Hey. - Hey.
– 嗨 – 嗨
Unsolved?
都是悬案?
Got some of those, too?
你也有吗?
A few.
有几件
Little Tamale Girl?
墨西哥粽小女孩吗?
Sonia. Sonia Hernandez.
索妮雅 索妮雅·赫南德兹
You know her name.
你知道她的名字
That's good.
很好
How about the others?
其他人呢?
No.
不知道
Hey, Jimmy.
嗨 吉米
Hey, amigo.
嗨 老友
I just wanted to stop by and thank you guys
我是过来谢谢
for dealing with Datz. - Anytime.
你们抓拿达兹 - 不客气
And I hear you're coming to RHD.
听说你要去抢劫及凶案组
Excited about it.
非常期待
Well, I'll see you down there.
好 到时候见
Almost forgot.
差点忘了
Bennett says to give her a call.
贝奈叫你联络她
You heard the man.
你听到他的话了
Maybe I will. -
– 我可能会打吧 -
Jerry.
杰利
It's tonight.
是今晚
晚上9点 墨佬餐厅 歹徒都会备枪
Bring it on.
放马过来
Shit.
妈的
Las Palmas already got people here.
棕榈帮已经派人把风了
Hang a right on Western. We'll figure it out.
在西部大道右转 我们会想出办法
Their command post will be up there somewhere.
他们的指挥部一定设在这附近
Three, how we looking?
3号♥ 情况如何?
Looking good.
还行
Ready to rock and roll.
准备行动
Two, talk to me.
2号♥ 回报
Yeah, we're, uh,
是, 我们
five by five up here.
上面讯号♥很清楚
墨佬餐厅 西班牙式餐馆
锡安山医院
Maddie.
麦迪
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
Look.
你看
10-4, multiple IC3s
确认车内有多名黑人
exiting the vehicles.
离开车辆
Command, be advised, target is wired
报告指挥部 目标装上窃听器
and on the move to location in the Ford Super Duty.
正前往该地点搭乘福特皮卡
Okay, we got Zeta Cartel in the house.
好,贩毒集团要进去了
拉斐尔·戈梅兹
They're locked and loaded.
他们全副武装
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表