剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
而且百发百中
And every year it gets more ornate.
而且越讲越夸张
Talk about gilding your lily, eh?
超会加油添醋
Oh, bite me, cheese dicks.
咬我啊,你们这群逊咖!
Pearls before swine.
真是对牛弹琴!
It's great to see you.
很高兴见到妳
Hey. - Hey.
–嗨 –嗨!
I love the undercover look, Edge.
我喜欢你的卧底打扮,埃奇
It's very becoming. - Thanks, L.T.
–很迷人 –谢谢,警督
You having fun? - Love it.
–尽兴吗? –很开心
Kick-ass detail. - Excellent.
佈置很棒
Commander Palka.
–波卡警长
Hey, L.T. - I'm so glad you're here.
–嗨,警督 –真高兴你来了
Yeah, having a great time. - Great. Great, great.
–我玩得很开心 很好
You met Anne. Obviously. -
显然你见过安了
You okay? - Rough crowd.
–妳还好吧? –这群人很难取悦
I know. Compared to eye doctors.
我知道,跟眼科医师比起来算难搞
They're all so nice, your friends.
妳的朋友都很和善
I mean, cops? Who knew?
警♥察♥耶?谁料得到?
Happy anniversary.
週年纪念日快乐
Happy anniversary, darling.
週年纪念日快乐,亲爱的
Happy New Year.
–新年快乐
Happy, happy 2020.
2020年快乐
L.T.
–警督
Hey. - Bennett. You remember Anne.
–嗨! 贝奈,记得安吗?
Anne, this is Joan Bennett. - Uh, yeah.
安,这是琼恩·贝奈 记得
We met here last year. How are you? - Mm-hmm.
我们去年在此见过面 妳好吗?
Very well, thank you. Happy New Year.
我很好,谢谢 新年快乐
And to you. Edgar coming?
妳也是
Ooh, well, he said he was.
他说会来
I'm gonna try him.
我联络他看看
You've reached Detective Jerry Edgar.
这是杰利·艾德格的电♥话♥
Leave your name and number.
请留下姓名与电♥话♥
Hey, Jed, it's Joan.
喂,小杰,我是琼恩
I'm at Billets'.
我在比勒茨家
It'd be nice to see you.
希望能见到你
Been a minute.
好久不见了
Anyway, um, Happy New Year.
总之新年快乐
I hope you're well.
祝你一切顺利
Honey.
宝贝
Take these upstairs to Auntie Consuela...
拿去楼上给康丝薇洛阿姨 然后马上回来
Sí, Mama.
好的,妈妈
Tell her she can return the dish anytime,
跟她说盘子有空再还
no rush--
不急
Okay, Mama.
好的,妈妈
What's up, mija? Mija.
怎麽了,米娅? 米娅
Happy New Year, Sr Rulfo. These tamales are for you.
新年快乐,鲁弗先生 这些墨西哥粽送给你们
My mama made them for good luck.
我妈妈做的,可以讨吉利
Ah, muchas gracias, mija.
啊非常感谢你 米娅
Come in. Please.
请进
Oh!
Feliz año a todos. Feliz año.
祝大家新年快乐 新年快乐
Hi, J. Tried your cell.
喂,小杰 我打了你的手♥机♥
We are waiting for you to ring in the New Year.
我们在等你来庆祝跨年
The boys are so excited to see you.
小孩都很期待见到你
Hope you're on your way.
希望你在路上了
...eight, seven,
...8, 7,
six, five,
6, 5,
four, three, two, one!
4, 3, 2, 1
Happy New Year! -
新年快乐!
And here's to a happy, healthy and prosperous 2020.
祝2020年健康快乐,万事如意!
Sonia, mija...
索尼娅, 路过...
Sonia! Mija!
索尼娅! 路过!
Mama?
妈妈?
Mama?
妈妈?
I got a feeling that I can't let go - Can't let go
我感觉我无法放手 无法放手
I got a feeling that I can't let go
我感觉我无法放手
I got a feeling that I can't let go
我感觉我无法放手
Can't let go - I got a feeling that I can't let go
无法放手 我感觉我无法放手
I got a feeling that I can't let go - Can't let go, can't let go
我感觉我无法放手
Got a feeling that I can't let go
我感觉我无法放手
I got a feeling that I can't let go - Can't let go, can't let go
我感觉我无法放手
Can't let go
无法放手
绝 命 警 探
第7季 第1集
Brazen
厚颜无♥耻♥
Like me
就像我
Well, thank you for a lovely evening.
多谢你安排的美好夜晚
My pleasure. Thank you.
不客气,谢谢
Happy New Year.
新年快乐
It's off to a good start.
这是个好的开始
Nightcap?
进来喝杯晚安酒?
It's late.
现在很晚了
Could say it's early.
也可以说时候很早
Yeah, you could.
是啊
Saved by the bell.
电♥话♥救了你
Excuse me.
不好意思,
Mac. - Harry, sorry to bother you.
麦克? 哈里,抱歉打扰你
What's up?
什麽事?
We have a situation.
出事了
East Hollywood. Multiple fatalities. Arson.
东好莱坞,多人丧命,是纵火案
Yeah, okay. Text me the address.
好,把地址传给我
Sorry.
抱歉
You have to go. - Yeah.
你得走了 对
Fire. East Hollywood.
东好莱坞发生火灾
Arson? - Looks like.
–纵火吗? –好像是
Fatalities?
有人死吗?
'Fraid so.
有的,很遗憾
I spoke too soon.
我话说得太早
About what?
哪件事?
A good start to the new year.
这个新年有好的开始
Crime never sleeps.
犯罪从不停歇
Rain check?
改天好吗?
Rain check.
好
Jerry, why aren't you answering your cell?
杰利,你怎麽不接电♥话♥?
We got a call. Arson fire. Three dead.
我们接到消息,有人纵火,3死
Meet me at the scene. -
到现场跟我会合
Kai.
凯伊
Where's MacVittie?
麦克维提在哪裡?
The arson guy? - Yeah.
纵火调查员吗?
Over there with Pierce and Vega. - Thanks, brother.
跟皮尔斯和维加在那裡 谢了,老弟
Talk to me, Mac. How bad is it?
说明情况,麦克
Could've been worse. Most of the building
–情况多糟? –本来会更惨
was on the street celebrating.
幸好多数人在街上庆祝
Dozen or so in the hospital. Smoke inhalation.
12个人住院,吸入性呛伤
Origin?
起火点呢?
Manager's apartment.
管♥理♥员♥的公♥寓♥
Fire damage confined to his apartment and the one up above.
他的公♥寓♥和上一个楼层惨遭祝融
Cause?
起因呢?
Arson. Incendiary device.
纵火,是汽油弹
How do we know?
怎麽知道的?
Multiple wits. - Stroke of midnight,
有多名目击者 12点整时
car pulls up, guy jumps out of the passenger side,
有车停下来 一个男的从副驾驶座下车
tosses a Molotov,
丢汽油弹
throws a strike through a second-story window.
用力一投,飞进2楼窗户
Hell of an arm.
臂力真强
Suspect description?
嫌犯外型呢?
"Two guys in hoodies."
2个穿帽T的男子
Age? Ethnicity?
年龄? 种族?
It was dark. - Car?
–当时很暗 –开什麽车?
Dark gray. Black. "Fancy."
暗灰色,黑色,是好车
Plate? - Not yet.
–车牌号♥码? –还没查到
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表