剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
to command staff. - That was not my intention, sir.
那绝非我的用意 长官
Well...
这个嘛...
Willing to chalk it up to stress.
我想妳压力太大了
Thank you, sir.
感谢体谅 长官
市政♥府♥
Good morning.
早安
Sergeant Cletus Browne, ma'am.
我是克莱特斯·布朗警佐,市长
Garret okay?
盖瑞 没事吧?
When I got my assignment this morning,
他们派我来时
they said there was a change in the duty roster.
说是值勤表调整
Didn't mention any problem.
没有提到任何问题
Carpe diem, Sergeant Browne.
把握良机 布朗警佐
Yes, ma'am.
是 市长
Carpe diem.
把握良机
Hey, Mads. You okay?
喂,小麦,妳还好吧?
Just a heads-up.
先跟你说一声
Got to drop some stuff off for Chandler, so...
我要帮钱德勒送东西 所以...
So if we want to eat, I better make a stop.
若我们想吃饭 我要停下手上工作
What's your pleasure? - Iroha?
妳想吃什麽? 博多日式餐厅?
Read my mind. Salmon skin hand rolls?
我也这麽想 鲑鱼皮手捲?
And spicy tuna cut rolls.
–还有辣鲔鱼寿司
Inside out? - You read my mind.
–海苔往内捲? –我也这麽想
Done. Love you.
没问题 我爱妳
Lieutenant.
警督
Hi, Hunter and... Lloyd.
嗨 杭特和洛伊
Yes, ma'am. Got a minute?
是 长官 请问有空吗?
Sure. Come to my office.
有 来我办公室
We were thinking of somewhere more private.
我们想去更隐密的地方
I've been cleared.
我的事结案了
Yes.
好
So I'm done here.
所以我不用再来了
Are you?
是吗?
I think so.
是的
I think I am.
我想我没事
I think I've come to terms.
我已经调适好了
Insomnia?
会失眠吗?
No, not at all.
完全不会
Your relations with your ex-wife?
你跟前妻的关係呢?
Good.
很好
The boys?
跟儿子呢?
Very good.
非常好
Seeing them regularly?
定期跟他们见面?
Went to the movies last night.
昨晚跟他们去看电影
Jumanji.
《野蛮游戏:全面晋级》
Mm. I've been meaning to take my niece.
我一直想带我姪女去看
They enjoyed it.
他们很喜欢
We had fun.
我们看得很开心
Are you self-medicating?
你有自己买♥♥药吃吗?
No.
没有
In general, how do you feel?
整体来说 你感觉如何?
Good.
很好
Been exercising.
运动
Jogging.
健行
Every morning before work.
每天做完才去上班
Depression?
会忧鬱吗?
Mood swings?
情绪起伏大吗?
No. Even keel.
不会,非常稳定
Good.
很好
You seem a little anxious.
你好像有点焦虑
Well, anxious to put this behind me.
想赶快结束疗程囉
We were working the late show.
我们值晚班
Answered a possible 415, group with a gun.
收到疑似群众滋事的消息赶往现场
Half a dozen gangbangers just standing, smoking weed.
有6个帮派分子站著抽大♥麻♥
You request backup?
妳们有请求支援吗?
Before engaging.
出动前有请求
A 7-1 responded.
7-1号♥警车回应了
And?
然后呢?
Never showed. Assholes hung us out to dry.
根本没来,那些混♥蛋♥害我们孤立无援
Left us with our dicks in our hands. So to speak.
可以说毫无招架的馀地
Lucky it was nothing.
还好没事
You report it?
妳们有投诉吗?
Didn't want to make a federal case.
我们不想闹大成联邦案件
I mentioned it to Lieutenant Thorne.
我有跟索恩警督说
Said he'd look into it. You know how that goes.
他说会调查 妳也知道会不了了之
I do.
没错
So who were they? The officers.
所以那些员警是谁?
Jimbo Leonard and Clyde Norris,
金波·连纳和克莱德·诺里斯
the copper you dressed down at roll call the other day.
那天点名时被妳训斥的警♥察♥
Hi.
你好
洛杉矶郡监狱
You know too much.
妳知道太多了
About time.
早该到了
Missed you, too.
我也很想你
Cute place.
好可爱的地方
It's a dump. Get in here. - I like it.
–是间烂房♥子 进来 –我喜欢
Let's go, sweet tits.
走吧 美人儿
You've reached Detective Christina Vega.
这是克莉丝汀娜·维加警探的电♥话♥
Leave a message. I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
请留言,我会尽快回覆
Necesitamos hablar.
我们需要谈谈
Mm, I need to talk to you.
我需要跟妳谈谈
You like?
喜欢吗?
Isn't it adorable?
很好看吧?
What, is Little House on the Prairie a fashion thing now?
现在流行《草原小屋》风格吗?
I don't know what that means.
我听不懂你在说什麽
I think it's perfect.
我觉得超适合
For what?
适合什麽?
For court.
适合上法庭
Are you insane? You're not going to court.
妳疯啦? 妳不能去法庭
Vincent, I want to support you.
文森,我想帮你打气
Baby...
宝贝...
Donna's gonna be in court.
唐娜也会在场
Oh. - Mm.
哦
No. Don't pout.
别嘟嘴
Look, the whole... - Oh, stop.
听著 重点... –住口
Don't pout. The whole idea is to avoid court.
不要嘟嘴 重点是避开审判
How are you going to do that?
你要怎麽做?
'Cause I have a fabulous attorney.
我有个超强律师
Her nickname's "Money."
她的外号♥是"爱财"
As in "money in the bank"?
她"得人钱财,与人消灾"吗?
Aren't you a bright little penny?
妳真是冰雪聪明呢
Yes.
没错
Speak of the devil.
–说人人到
She's here?
那是她?
No, it's gonna be someone from her office.
不是,应该是她下属
Just be quiet.
别出声
Hey. - Mr. Franzen.
嗨 法兰森先生
Um, papers for you to sign,
这些文件给你签名
a thumb drive, and a crappy laptop to watch it on.
一支随身碟 和烂笔电让你看裡面的资料
Oh. Fun never stops.
乐趣源源不绝
Good night. - Good night.
晚安 晚安
You're welcome.
不客气
洛杉矶警局,林伍德,来电
Bosch.
博斯
What?
什麽?
When?
何时的事?
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表