剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
我认为他会通过测谎
Any other candidates?
还有其他嫌犯吗?
Bottom-feeder like Fowkkes has lots of enemies.
福克斯这种卑鄙小人仇人不少
Found one. Another Fowkkes client,
我们找到一个 另一福克斯的委託人
mobster out of Vegas named Willy Datz.
赌城的帮派分子威利·达兹
Got a rep for making his problems disappear.
人尽皆知他会让他的麻烦消失无踪
So Datz ordered the hit on Fowkkes?
所以达兹找人杀害福克斯?
Cover his tracks.
好掩饰行踪
The burner could confirm it.
那支手♥机♥能证实这点
No, I dropped it off with my tech guy,
已交给科技鑑识员
but it'll be a couple days before we get anything back.
要几天时间处理
A couple days?
几天?
That works for me.
我可以接受
I'll bet.
我想也是
Now a bad time?
现在不是时候吗?
Not at all. Beer?
完全不会 啤酒吗?
No, thank you.
不用 谢谢
I'm sorry about Sobel.
我很遗憾索贝尔遇害
Thanks.
谢谢
She was, uh...
她...
Anyway.
总之
What brings you all the way up here?
你大老远跑来有什麽事?
Something I need to say.
我有话要说
Go ahead. Listening.
说吧 我在听
I let a lot of people down lately.
我最近让许多人失望
Long list.
不胜枚举
My kids, my ex.
我的小孩 前妻
The job. You, most of all.
工作 主要是你
Forget it.
别想了
Let me finish.
听我说完
I should've showed up, really showed up,
我应该要振作 发愤图强
the night of the fire and every day since.
火灾那晚 和之后的每一天
You're right. You should have.
你说得对 你早该振作的
Always the hard ass.
老是得理不饶人
You helped save Maddie's life yesterday.
你昨天协助拯救麦迪一命
I put her in danger in the first place.
一开始是我将她置于险境的
True.
没错
Hmm.
嗯
We square?
我们扯平了?
We'll get there.
早晚会的
Something else?
还有事吗?
Avril.
艾维尔
That night.
那天晚上
I went there to kill him.
我去那裡杀他
I know.
我知道
I wanted justice.
我想要伸张正义
Did you get it?
你得到了吗?
I don't know.
我不知道
I just don't know.
我真的不知道
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表