剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
Yeah, but word gets out you're talking to us...
对 但你跟我们谈的事会传出去...
But I ain't. - But you are.
– 我又没有 – 但是就在谈
Right now.
现在
eMe hears about it? Fuck.
传进墨西哥黑♥手♥党♥耳裡 你就惨了
I didn't say nothing.
我什麽都没说
Don't fucking matter.
无所谓
eMe's tying up loose ends. La Mayorista.
墨西哥黑♥手♥党♥不留活口 看看大盘商
You're a loose end, too, Pedro.
你也是活口 派德罗
eMe doesn't trust you.
墨西哥黑♥手♥党♥不信任你
No matter how stand-up you are.
你嘴巴多紧都一样
Feel me?
听到了吗?
Yeah, feel this. I'm getting transferred.
那你听好 我要被移监了
Yeah, well, that depends on us.
这个嘛 是我们说了算
That's not what my lawyer said.
我的律师不是这麽说的
You need a better lawyer. - Fuck you!
– 找个更好的律师吧 – 去你的 !
You and Trejo killed women and children.
你跟崔侯害死女人和小孩
This jail's filled with guys that'd do you for free.
这间监狱多的是愿意免费干掉你的人
We know what you want.
我们知道你要什麽
Keep-away status, cell to yourself.
不受打扰的个人牢房♥
I'm already getting that. I don't need you, cabron.
我已经得到了 不需要你们 混帐
Keep telling yourself that. - Here's the thing.
– 别自欺欺人了 – 听好
We give the word, you're going in gen pop.
我们会交代送你去多人牢房♥
How long you think you'll last?
–你觉得你能撑多久?
Not long.
很短
Not long at all.
你肯定没挡头
You give us what we want, we'll do the same for you.
给我们想要的,我们就回报你
Tell us who gave you the order to firebomb
告诉我们是谁命令你丢汽油弹到
that apartment building. - It was Peña.
– 那个公♥寓♥楼 –是皮亚
We know it was Peña.
我们知道是皮亚
We also know he's thinking about you... right now,
我们也知道他正在思考你的事
wondering what to do.
盘算怎麽除掉你
So...
所以呢...
Get me safe first.
先保护我的安危吧
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表