剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
Gang Unit keeping tabs on her?
帮派小组在跟监她吗?
At the moment, she's in the wind. - I want to talk to her.
–她目前不见踪影 –我想跟她谈谈
Got my CIs on it. We'll pick up the scent.
我的线人正在查 我们会找出她的下落
Solid.
好极了
You heard the name La Mayorista?
妳听过"大盘商"这个名字吗?
Sounds like a gastrointestinal ailment.
听起来像批发商人
Like la turista.
像经销商之类的
How about Melinda Morales?
玛琳达·摩拉勒斯呢?
Refresh my memory.
提醒我一下是谁
75-year-old grandmother you're trying to evict.
妳想扫地出门的75岁老奶奶
Drugs were being dealt out of her apartment. - Not by her.
毒品是在她家进行交易
Her grandson, who doesn't even live there.
不是她卖♥♥的,是她没住在那裡的孙子
LAPD arrested him on the property.
洛杉矶警局在那裡逮捕他
Okay, so mission accomplished.
那大功告成
It's why you brought in the new manager.
所以妳才僱用新管♥理♥员♥
To clean up the building, yes.
为了整顿那栋公♥寓♥
So, why evict the old lady?
为何把老太太赶出去?
Violated her lease.
她违反租约规定
We don't tolerate excessive tenant interaction
我们不接受房♥客过度接触
with law enforcement. - Catch-22.
执法人员 为难人嘛(矛盾的情况)
Your manager calls LAPD about the dealers,
妳的管♥理♥员♥报♥警♥抓毒贩
LAPD comes and talks to your tenants,
警♥察♥找房♥客问话
you evict them for talking to LAPD.
房♥客却因为跟警♥察♥谈话而被赶出去
Only when it becomes a nuisance.
因为妨害到公♥寓♥安宁
Then we invoke the nuisance clause.
我们才会诉诸公共妨害条款
You know, I got to say, call me crazy,
算我想太多
but one might get the impression
但妳看起来就是
you're trying to push your tenants out.
想赶走房♥客
We're making our buildings safer.
我们想让建物更安全
For everyone.
为了众人著想
Including locked fire doors and dead ten-year-old girls?
包括锁上的逃生门 和丧命的10岁小女孩吗?
No one feels worse about this tragedy than we do.
这桩悲剧我们比任何人都更自责
Bullshit crocodile tears.
真♥他♥妈♥的猫哭耗子
You looked her in the eye. Think she's involved?
你有跟她四目相交 觉得她有涉案吗?
Think she got what she wanted when she installed
她得其所愿再安排
the new manager.
新管♥理♥员♥后
Pushback from the gangs. Attention from LAPD.
帮派反弹,洛杉矶警局加强巡逻
Pressure on the tenants. - Exactly.
–对房♥客施压 –没错
You are a cynic.
你洞悉世态炎凉
Come by it honest.
这可装不来
And that is why they call you Money.
怪不得大家叫妳"爱财"
J. Reason Fowkkes. What brings you here?
杰瑞森·福克斯,什麽风把你吹来的?
Oh, busman's holiday.
放假也不得閒
Heard you landed the great white whale.
听说妳找到超级大肥羊
Au contraire. He landed me.
正好相反,是他找上我
That's a lucky whale.
他是个幸运的肥羊
Make sure the cameras catch your good side.
确保媒体拍到妳最佳上镜角度
Always.
那当然
Mrs. Franzen! Mrs. Franzen!
法兰森太太...
Mrs. Franzen.
法兰森太太
Ms. Chandler. - Thank you for coming.
钱德勒女士 谢谢妳过来
Pardon my French. - We'll get through it.
真是他妈的恶梦,原谅我爆粗口 我们会撑过去的
Uh, why don't you have a seat.
妳坐吧
It may be a while.
可能要好一会儿
Thank you.
谢谢
Need me to stay?
需要我留下来吗?
No. Better if you go back to the office,
妳回办公室好了
see if Miller needs help.
看看米勒是否需要协助
Thanks, Maddie.
谢谢,麦迪
Just resting my eyes.
我只是闭上眼睛而已
Right.
好
Stop for lunch?
要吃午饭吗?
In-N-Out drive-through,
去得来速买♥♥速食
then head back to the barn, keep grinding.
返回警局,继续办案
In-N-Out works.
进进出出工作
Animal fries.
好啊,我要薯条
Hey, Barrel. What you got?
喂,巴瑞尔,查到什麽?
Maybe you can't teach 'em new tricks,
老狗也许学不了新把戏
but old dogs sure know how to hunt.
但是肉搜能力是一流的
Okay. Spare me the homespun Burl Ives impression.
别模仿艺人讲话了
Just text me the address.
传给我地址吧
Got the plate?
查到车牌号♥码了?
Got the plate, got the car.
对,还有车型
Got the car, got the bombers.
找到车子,就找到纵火者
That's the theory.
理论上没错
So no grub?
所以不吃饭了?
This first.
先处理这件事
Your Honor, Mr. Franzen is a family man,
法官大人,法兰森先生很爱家
married with teenage children,
他已婚,子女都十几岁了
and deep ties to his community.
跟他的社区情感深厚
He owns a home.
他有一个家
He has no criminal record and is not a flight risk.
他没有前科,无逃亡之虞
Ms. Boyle.
波伊尔女士?
Your Honor,
法官大人
Mr. Franzen most certainly is a flight risk.
法兰森先生肯定有逃亡之虞
He has unlimited resources and ample reason to flee.
他有无尽资源和充分理由逃亡
The scope of his scheme to defraud
他坑杀投资者的骗局
his investors is vast.
庞大
And we have 230 witnesses
我们有230名证人
who will attest to his cupidity under oath.
愿意宣誓证明他贪得无厌
I hope you're not planning to call all 230 of them.
希望妳不会把230人都传唤出庭
A representative sample will do.
–一个人代表就够了 –是
Your Honor.
法官大人
What bail did you have in mind, Ms. Boyle?
妳想开多少保释金?
Considering how many people Mr. Franzen defrauded,
考虑到法兰森先生骗了多少人吗?
how about $230 million?
2亿3000万元如何?
A million a pop. - Your Honor...
–每人100万? –法官大人
Bail is set at one and a half million dollars.
保释金150万
There must be some mistake.
一定是搞错了
Where were you New Year's Eve?
妳跨年夜在哪裡?
A seance. - Seance?
降灵会 降灵会?
At the Magic Castle. - From when to when?
在魔法城♥堡♥ 哪段时间内?
10:00 to 2:00, or so.
晚上10点到凌晨2点左右?
Did you drive? - I drove.
妳有开车吗?
My friend Amber drove us all home.
我有开车,但我朋友安柏载大家回家
Designated driver. - Correct.
–只有她没喝酒 –没错
Good for you. - Hmm.
妳很守法
Did somebody use your car while you were, uh,
有人开妳的车吗? 妳在跟
communing with the spirits?
灵魂聊天时
What? No. Why?
什麽? 没有 怎麽了?
Where'd you park? - Valet. I never park on the streets,
妳车停在哪裡? 泊车员停的 我不路边停车的
especially in Hollywood.
尤其在好莱坞
OMG.
老天爷
Did one of the valets use my car to commit a crime?
有泊车员开我的车去犯罪吗?
A question we're trying to answer.
我们正想查明这点
You know,
I thought the car smelled kind of funny, like
我就觉得车子有怪味
nail polish remover, you know?
好像去光水的味道
Hasn't been washed in a while.
车子很久没洗了
I'm embarrassed.
真是难为情
I've been so busy with the store.
我一直忙著开店
I made an appointment to get it detailed. - Cancel it.
我约了汽车美容 取消吧
We need to impound your vehicle, run it for prints and evidence.
我们要扣押妳的车採集指纹
When do I get it back?
–何时能取回?
When we're done with it.
等到採证完毕
Come see a show.
你们应该来看节目
Thought it was members only.
我以为仅限会员观赏
Give me your e-mail address, I'll get one of the magicians
给我电邮,魔术师
to send you an invite.
会寄邀请函给你们
Everybody that was on that night.
那晚大家都有班
You were busy? - Full up.
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表