剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
杰利...
Oh, motherfucker! - You're not much
王八蛋!
now, huh, muchacho? - Kick him loose.
跩不起来了吧 放开他
Fuck you, motherfucker!
去你的! 去你的
Fucking bitch.
烂咖
Your partner's out of control. - It's fucking
你的搭档失控了
police brutality, huh?! Fuck the police!
这是他妈的警♥察♥暴行!
Y'all see this shit?!
警♥察♥去死!你们都看到了吗?
Hey, fuck the police!
警♥察♥去死!
Get the fuck off me, bitch!
妈的放开我!
Fucker! Fuck you, bitch!
混帐! 去你的 烂咖!
Jerry. - Fuck you.
–杰利 –去你的
Jerry. Jerry! - Fucking do something, huh?
–杰利! –来啊,狗东西
Get the hell out of here!
滚出去!
Jerry, get in the fucking car!
杰利,给我上车!
Fuck you, bitch. Fuck you!
去你的,烂咖,去死吧!
This is bullshit, man!
胡作非为嘛!
Okay, bro.
快走
Jerry.
杰利
What the hell was that out there?
–你在搞什麽?
He disrespected me.
他不尊重我
You lost your shit for the whole world to see.
–大家都看到你失控了
He was noncompliant. - Think about
他不配合执法 想想
the body cam footage, the civilians with the cell phones.
警用摄影机、公众手♥机♥
Think about the optics.
想想公众观感
Harry... - You better hope what you did
你最好祈祷你暴走
doesn't come back to bite us all in the ass.
不会害到大家
How'd it go?
情况如何?
We got our bombers.
–抓到纵火犯了
Yeah, I heard it got a little tense.
听说过程有点火爆
Smooth as glass.
很顺利
I hope I won't be seeing it on Facebook.
我希望别看到有人在脸书上爆料
Oh, don't tell me.
别跟我说了
Jerry got a little frisky with one of 'em.
杰利跟一个嫌犯起衝突
Looks worse than it was. - Oh, fuck. All right.
比往常严重 妈的 好吧
Deal with it when we come to it.
到时候有事再说吧
Jail op good to go? - Got one.
知道怎麽对付他们吗? 我有一招
Which? - Alvarez. Trejo's a boss. He won't fall for it.
哪招? 专攻艾瓦雷兹 崔侯是老大,不会上当
Alvarez is a punk kid, so we'll let him marinate overnight
艾瓦雷兹是死屁孩 我们要让他在牢裡过夜
till he's nice and tender.
直到他变好又温柔
Good. Vaya con Dios.
好 与上帝同行
All right, in you go, baby killer.
好 进去 婴儿杀手
Long Island iced tea.
长岛冰茶
And an O'Doul's Amber.
和无酒精啤酒
Thanks. - You're welcome.
–谢谢 –不客气
Wish I was joining you. - Mm.
真希望能喝酒
Who would do something like this?
谁会干出这种事?
I have a pretty good idea. - Who?
我有眉目 是谁?
Hmm. Not "who," but "what."
不是谁,是职业
All caps. White shoe polish.
全部大写、白鞋油
It's a cop.
是警♥察♥
You kidding me?
妳在说笑吗?
No, all caps is something that cops learn in the academy.
全部大写是在警校裡学的
White shoe polish is how we mark our vehicles during a mobile field force.
驱离抗♥议♥群众的警用车会涂白鞋油
You got to report this, Grace.
妳要呈报这件事,格蕾丝
First thing in the morning.
明天一早就做
Harry.
哈里
Yeah?
什麽事?
Wait.
等等
You were right.
你说得没错
I lost control out there today.
我今天失控了
Sonia Hernandez deserves better.
索妮雅·赫南德兹值得我们更好的表现
I know.
我知道
Tighten up or bounce.
不振作起来就别干了
I will.
我会的
I hope so.
但愿如此
不明来电者,来电
[Peña] Yeah?
喂?
Heard they busted Trey Trey and Zorro.
听说崔崔和苏洛被抓了
It's bullshit.
那是乱搞
Should I be worried? - I'm not.
我应该担心吗? 我不担心
You... you're more sensitive.
但是妳... 妳比较大惊小怪
Fuck you, Mickey. - No names.
去你的,米基 别叫名字
Look who's sensitive.
看看谁大惊小怪了
Will your boys stand up?
你的人挺得住吗?
Not a problem. They didn't do it.
没问题,不是他们干的
Give me your word.
我要你向我保证
I just did.
我刚刚保证过了
Lying cocksucker.
骗人的王八蛋
Shit.
妈的
All units in the vicinity
附近所有单位
of 405 and Lantana...
405 和 马缨丹...
Officer Enochty.
伊诺奇员警
Everything all right, Detective?
一切还好吗? 警探
I live in the area.
我住在这附近
My old lady and I got into it pretty good, and...
我和老婆大吵一架
...needed to cool down.
需要冷静一下
You know how it is.
你懂的
Sure.
那当然
Careful getting home. - Yeah.
–回家小心 –好
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表