剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
一辈子都印在脑海裡了
Unsee what?
什麽很过目难忘?
What's, uh, so fascinating?
什麽事那麽有趣?
Let me see.
让我看看
闭嘴,蕾丝贱♥人♥
This your creation? - No way, Sarge.
– 你画的吗? – 不是,警佐
Just landed in our in-boxes. - Yeah.
– 有人寄到我们的信箱 – 对啊
Don't delete that.
不要删掉
Let's go into my office.
去我的办公室
We've got some paperwork to do.
我们要呈报这件事
Yes, Sarge. - Yeah.
– 是 警佐 – 是
Ms. Chandler's office.
钱德勒女士的办公室
Harry Bosch for Honey Chandler.
哈里·博斯要找哈妮·钱德勒
Not in. Can I take a message?
她不在,可以留言吗?
Yeah, have her call Detective Bosch.
请她联络博斯警探
It's very important.
事关重大
If you know who this is, then you know what to do.
如果你知道我是谁,那就知道怎麽做
Chandler, call me back ASAP.
钱德勒,尽快打电♥话♥给我
It's about your client Vincent Franzen.
事关妳的委託人文森·法兰森
Bosch.
博斯
Los Angeles is a...
洛杉矶...
small freaking town, you know that?
真是个小地方,你知道吗?
Tell me.
说吧
4937 Canyon Cove,
峡谷湾4937号♥
owner of record is your old pal Honey Chandler.
纪录上的屋主 是你的老友哈妮·钱德勒
Rental property?
是她的出租♥房♥♥子?
Not registered with Airbnb
没有登记过在爱彼迎
or any other, uh, short-term rental site.
及各家短期租屋网站
Permits, licenses, tax liens?
许可证、执照、有欠税吗?
Ah, she owns it free and clear.
都没有,房♥子就是她的
Crate thinks it's an afternoon delight trysting site.
克雷特认为那是爱爱地点
A love nest.
爱巢
Hernando's Hideaway.
"世外桃源"
埃尔南多的藏身处
1954年探戈表演曲调一个虚构的仅限邀请的同名夜♥总♥会♥,恋人可以在那裡秘密约会
Okay. Thanks.
好,谢谢
What's up, Dad?
爸,怎麽了?
You know where Chandler is? - Home. Why?
–妳知道钱德勒在哪吗? –在家,怎麽了?
Been trying to reach her. She's not answering her phone.
我打电♥话♥给她没接
When's the last time you spoke with her? - This morning.
妳上次何时跟她说话? 今天早上
I'm picking her up for a meeting, I'm pulling up
我要接她去开会,我现在正在停车
to her place right now. - No, no, no, no, no.
在她家外面 不要
Maddie, park down the block.
麦迪,把车停在路口
Do not ring the bell, do not go inside, wait for me.
别按门铃或进去
I'm on my way. - Dad, what's going on?
等我赶过去 爸,怎麽回事?
You're scaring me. - Do what I say!
你吓到我了 - 照我的话做
Wait for me! I'm on my way! - What's up?
等我! 我在路上了 –怎麽了?
This place belongs to Chandler. I can't reach her. - Oh, shit.
– 这是钱德勒的房♥子 – 我联络不上她 – 惨了
If you know who this is, then you know what to do.
如果你知道我是谁 那就知道怎麽做
Ms. Chandler?
钱德勒女士?
Oh, my God.
天啊
Oh, my God. Ms. Chandler.
老天! 钱德勒女士!
Fuck.
妈的!
Fuck.
妈的!
911. What's your emergency?
紧急专线,有何紧急情况?
I need an ambulance. -
我要叫救护车
It's okay.
没事了
It's okay, honey.
没事了...宝贝
It's okay.
没事了
It's okay.
没事了
When you say "over," you mean...
你说"结束"的意思是...
No, I know.
不 我知道
It's a big relief.
真是如释重负
I can imagine.
不难想像
I have to take this.
我要接这通电♥话♥
Thanks again.
再次感谢
This is great news.
真是好消息
Jen.
珍
Guess what.
妳猜怎麽著?
No grand jury.
用不著大陪审团
FBI's closing the case.
联邦调查局要结案了
Sergeant, turn on KPCC.
警佐,打开KPCC新闻台
Yes, ma'am.
是,长官
...prominent civil rights attorney
...知名民权律师
and perennial thorn in the side
与麻烦人物
of the city and county of Los Angeles
在洛杉矶都会区的
racking up millions in settlements,
曾经大赚数百万和解金
is in critical condition.
如今性命垂危
Her clients have run the gamut
她的委託人琳琅满目
from the so-called Black Widow, Veronica Allen,
从人称黑寡妇的维罗妮卡·艾伦
to LAPD Detective Harry Bosch
洛杉矶警局 哈里·博斯 警探
to millionaire con artist Vincent Franzen,
到百万富豪诈骗犯文森·法兰森
who was found shot dead this morning.
法兰森早上被发现中弹身亡
No word yet if the two incidents are connected.
尚未确定两个事件是否相关
Look out. The cavalry has arrived.
小心 正义使者来囉
Bennett.
贝奈
Santiago. - Bosch.
圣提亚哥 – 博斯
J. Edgar. - Jed.
艾德格 – 小杰
Hey. - Been a minute.
嗨 – 久违了
How's RHD? - Hey, it beats Shooting Newton.
抢劫及凶案组如何? – 比纽顿分局好多了
Don't miss the action?
不怀念衝锋陷阵吗?
Eh, too old for it.
老到跑不动囉
Ah.
啊
Look good. RHD suits you.
你气色不错 抢劫及凶案组很适合你
It's a sea cruise.
我游刃有馀
Guys here to Bigfoot our case?
你们来插手我们的案子吗?
Come on.
拜託
You knew this had RHD stamped on it from jump.
这怎麽看都像是抢劫及凶案组的案子
The notorious Money Chandler.
恶名昭彰的爱财·钱德勒
Besides, we hear you've got your hands full.
而且我们听说你们忙得不可开交
They're connected.
2个案子有关联
Mm. Look forward to working with you.
很期待跟你们共事
Back at you.
我们也是
Pretty clear where he came and went.
凶手的进出路线很清楚
Similar scene as yours?
跟你们的犯罪现场很像吗?
Except somehow he missed killing Chandler outright.
只差钱德勒没被他当场击毙
Wouldn't be surprised she's DOA at the hospital.
她要是到院前死亡也不意外
Time of death on your double?
双尸案死亡时间是何时?
Late last night.
昨晚半夜
Well, this is fresh. Blood's not dry.
血迹很新鲜 都还没乾
What's the connection? - Good question.
2件案子有何关联? 问得好
She had a meeting this morning.
她今天早上有个会议
We'll need a special master to access her files.
我们需要特别主事官才能看她的档案
Doing the paperwork as we speak.
正在处理中
Jimmy.
吉米
Bullet graze?
是子弹擦痕吗?
Deflected the first shot
第1枪射歪了
just enough to miss the heart?
刚好避开心脏
Talk about lucky.
真是狗屎运
If she lives, she should buy a lottery ticket.
她大难不死的话,应该去买♥♥乐透
I need to talk to your daughter.
我要跟你女儿谈谈
Mind if I listen in?
我可以旁听吗?
Usual ground rules apply.
你也要守规矩
You avoiding me for some reason?
你有什麽原因在躲我吗?
No.
没有
It's the boys. The job...
只是忙于照顾儿子和工作
You've had sons and a job as long as I've known you.
我们认识时,你就有儿子和工作了
Whatever's going on with you,
不论你怎麽了
that ain't it.
都与那两者无关
You usually drive her to work?
妳平常会载她上班吗?
No, she usually drove herself.
不会 她通常自己开车
Why did she need a ride this morning?
为何她今天早上要妳载?
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表