剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
evaluated along with your application.
与您的申请表一起评估
At that point, you will be notified by e-mail
然后会用电子邮件通知
if you've been chosen to begin the full application process.
妳是否入选完整审核过程
I understand.
瞭解
Every applicant is assigned an LAPD mentor.
每个报名者都会分配到 一名洛杉矶警局导师
As your mentor, I'm gonna guide you through the process
作为妳的导师 我会指导妳走完流程
and answer any questions you might have. - Okay.
回答妳所有的问题 - 好的
You're a legacy candidate. - Yes. My father.
妳是警♥察♥子女 - 对 我爸爸
Hollywood Homicide.
好莱坞凶案组
For now. It's gonna be disbanded soon,
那是现在 那个组即将解散
so he's not sure where he'll end up.
他不确定会调去哪裡
Tell me why you want to be a police officer.
谈谈妳为何想成为警♥察♥
I want to do something with my life.
我希望我的人生有所作为
Something that makes a difference.
让社会变得更好
And I want to help people when they need it the most.
我想在人们最需要的时候帮助他们
Hey. - S'up, homeboy?
– 嗨 – 老哥 你好吗?
Long time no see. Sorry I'm late.
好久不见 抱歉迟到了
What's, uh... What is up with the spycraft?
干嘛搞什麽反跟踪啊?
I just wanted to see if either of us picked up a tail.
只想知道会不会有人跟踪我们
Oh, you told me to keep it confidential,
你说要保密
I kept it confidential.
我就保密
How are things at CIT?
关键事件应变小组怎麽样?
Oh, staying busy, like always.
一样忙翻天
W-Why am I here, Bosch?
找我♥干♥嘛? 博斯
CIT's covering a Las Palmas 13 summit,
你们要掩护棕榈13帮的会议
and I want to be there. - Who told you that?
我要到场 - 谁跟你说的?
My guess is it's at El Cholo.
我猜是在墨佬餐厅
All I need from you is day and time.
你告诉我日期和时间就行了
You didn't answer my question.
你没有回答我的问题
It's a major RICO op.
这是反勒索及受贿的重大行动
They made a deal with Mickey Peña. -Who did?
他们跟米基·皮亚达成协议 他们是谁?
LAPD and the Bureau.
洛杉矶警局和调查局
You and your team are gonna protect Peña
你们要保护皮亚
when they take down the summit.
他们攻进会议时
He sets up this meeting,
他安排这场会议
wears a wire, testifies at trial,
戴上窃听器 之后出庭作证
and they're gonna let him fucking walk on five murders,
他们会放过他 不追究5条人命
including a ten-year-old girl.
当中包括1名10岁女孩
The East Hollywood fire?
东好莱坞火灾
Yeah, I heard they made arrests on that.
是的 我听说逮捕了几个人
Foot soldiers.
都是跑腿的
Peña ordered it done. - You have the evidence?
皮亚指使放火 - 你有证据吗?
I have a co-conspirator.
我有串谋者
It's enough to charge him,
起诉他绰绰有馀
if I can get to him. -Mm.
如果我抓得到他 嗯
I need your help.
我需要你的帮忙
Time and location.
时间和地点
I scoop Peña after the meeting.
我在会议后逮捕皮亚
FBI gets their case, and I get mine.
调查局和我都能完成自己的案子
No, it's not our investigation.
这不是我们的调查案
I don't know all the details of your case...
我不清楚你的案子...
What other details do you need?
你还需要哪些细节?
A ten-year-old girl died, alone, calling for her mother.
10岁女孩丧命时独自一人 她死前在找妈妈
The Bureau's gonna let Peña fuckin' walk
调查局要让皮亚逍遥法外
because he's setting up gangbanger narcos
因为他设局逮捕帮派毒贩
and prison bosses.
和监狱老大
In what world is that the better choice or the greater good?
这算哪门子的"好选择"或"以大局为重"?
It's not my case.
这不是我的案子
I know. It's mine.
我知道 这是我的
I'm counting on you to do the right thing.
我指望你为所应为
Juan. - Jefe.
– 胡安 – 老大
凶案组人事调动名单
Buenos noches, Juan.
晚安 胡安
Have a great night, Lieutenant.
妳也晚安 警督
She's gone.
她走了
凶案组人事调动名单
姓名–调派部门
PM Watch. You gotta be fucking kidding me.
夜巡队? 这是整我吧
Hey, you got the late show.
喂 你拿到晚班
Midnight shift detective.
夜班警探耶
Oh, the places you'll go.
你会去好多稀奇古怪的地方
Old days, we would have called that the graveyard shift.
我们当年都叫大夜班
Fuck me. I can't believe this.
他妈的 真是难以置信
凶案特别部门 抢劫及凶案组 杰利·艾德格
He'll be all right.
他会释怀的
Harry.
哈里
Yeah? - What the fuck?
– 怎麽了? - 搞什麽?
How'd you get West Bureau and I get RHD?
怎麽会你去西区警局 我去抢劫及凶案组?
That makes no sense.
一点都不合理
It makes perfect sense.
非常合理
You're gonna kick some serious ass down there.
你在那裡一定会有出色表现
Did you have something to do with this?
你跟这件事有关吗?
You overestimate my powers of persuasion.
你高估我的说服力了
Everybody going to Musso's?
大家都要去烧烤店吗?
穆索和法兰克烧烤店
No, seriously, you're gonna love it, kid, okay.
听著 你一定会喜欢 小子
You get to handle everything that comes up, right?
你要应付五花八门的情况
I mean, everything from homicides to homeless
从凶杀案到流浪汉
taking a dump in somebody's backyard.
在别人家后院拉屎等大小事
I don't think you're helping sell the situation.
我觉得你是在帮倒忙
Hey, I met my first wife on the late show.
我是值夜班时认识第1任老婆
Domestic disturbance, I roll up, she's buck naked.
获报有家庭纠纷 我到现场时 她一♥丝♥不♥挂♥
She's got a guy in a headlock for trying to backdoor her.
她勒住一个想硬上她后门的男人
Domestic disturbance to domestic bliss.
家庭纠纷演变成幸福家庭
Only on the night watch.
夜巡员警才有这种好事
That one didn't last too long.
那段婚姻很短命
Did any of 'em?
哪一段不短?
I had a pretty good run on number three. - Mm.
我第3段婚姻挺久的
Or-or was it four?
还是 第4段?
Uh, you've only been married three...
你才结婚过3次
No, no, no, I'm counting common law.
我把同居的也算进去了
I mean, he's Harry Bosch. It's intimidating.
他是哈里·博斯,令人胆颤心惊
I don't know how you two lasted so long.
我不知道你们怎麽能搭档这麽久
Well...
这个嘛...
Harry's Harry.
哈里就是这样子
There's no better partner.
但是没有比他更好的搭档了
You'll be fine.
他不会找妳麻烦的
I wish it was you, Jerry.
我希望是你 杰利
We'd have made a good team.
我们一定合作无间
Hey. - Hey.
嗨 - 嗨
Cheer up, youngblood.
打起精神 年轻人
Let me buy you a martini. Musso's is famous for 'em.
我请你喝穆索店裡的招牌马丁尼
Would you be happy going from Homicide to the late show?
若你从凶案组调到晚班 还开心得起来吗?
I'd be miserable.
我会很惨
Things change. Just have to hold fast.
但世事无常 只能坚持下去
That's easy for you to say.
你说得倒简单
You're going to West Bureau with Vega.
你跟维加调去西区警局
Grey Goose up, no olives.
一杯灰雁 不加橄榄
No olives means more alcohol in the glass.
不加橄榄 酒会更多
That's the plan.
正是我的打算
Put it on my tab.
算在我帐上
Thanks.
谢谢
You're gonna be all right.
不会有事的
Hey. - Hey.
– 嗨 – 嗨
How are you? - How are you?
你好吗? - 你好吗?
Have you seen my dad? - Ah. - Yeah.
– 有看到我爸吗? - 有
End of the bar. - Okay.
在吧檯另一端 - 谢谢
Hey, Maddie. - Hi, Rondell.
– 嗨 麦迪 – 嗨 朗德尔
Uh, take my seat. - Are you sure?
– 坐我的位子 – 你确定吗?
Absolutely.
我确定
Glad you could make it.
– 很高兴妳来了
Of course. - Antonio?
– 当然要来 - 安东尼奥呢?
Working.
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表