剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
Have a good evening, Detective.
晚安 警探
You, too.
妳也是
Too cold for a walk?
太冷不想散步吗?
Jacques Avril.
杰克·艾维尔
I wanted him dead.
我之前想要他的命
And now you can't sleep.
这下你夜不成眠了
"You reap what you sow."
种什麽因 得什麽果
Let us think how to rid you of this evil spirit.
来想想怎麽帮你摆脱这个恶灵
Hey. - Hey.
喂 -喂
Just wanted to check in, see how you're doing.
只想问候一下 看看你好不好
Sorry I've been a little MIA.
抱歉 我最近有点难找
No need to apologize.
不用道歉
You've got a lot going on.
你事情那麽多
How's Maddie holding up?
麦迪还好吗?
Rough week. We'll get through it.
这週很难熬 我们会撑过去的
I'm here if you need me.
需要我的话 我随时能帮忙
Thanks, Donna.
谢谢 唐娜
Appreciate the call.
多谢妳来电关心
Night, Harry.
晚安 哈里
Night.
晚安
Hey. - Dad, what's going on?
–嗨 –爸,怎麽回事?
Antonio, you give us a minute?
安东尼奥 让我们私下谈谈好吗?
Yeah, um, I'll take Coltrane for a walk.
好 我带柯川去散步
Great. Thanks.
太好了 谢谢
Go on, boy. Go on.
来 狗狗 走吧!
Look, there's no easy way to say this.
没有婉转的方式说这句话
You're in danger.
妳现在有危险
I get that. Why?
这我知道 为什麽?
The video.
影片
We have to assume they have it. - Who has it?
我们得假设他们拿到影片了 谁拿到了?
The people who killed Franzen and shot Chandler.
杀害法兰森和开枪射钱德勒的人
They may know you were there when it was made
他们可能知道妳在场
and that you can testify to what Franzen said about Carl Rogers.
而且妳会作证 法兰森要爆料卡尔·罗杰斯的事
How could they know that I was there?
他们怎麽会知道我在场?
J. Edgar.
小杰·艾德格
When we were interviewing Rogers and his lawyer,
我们在询问罗杰斯和他律师时
Jerry slipped up, said we had a witness.
杰利说溜嘴 他说我们有证人
He say my name? - No.
他说了我的名字吗?
But it's only a matter of time before they piece it together.
没有 但他们早晚会想通
Can't you just arrest them? - Not yet.
你不能逮捕他们吗? 还不行
Not enough evidence.
证据不够
So, what do we do? - You need to testify
那我们要怎麽做? 妳要作证
day after tomorrow before the grand jury
后天要在大陪审团面前
so what you know is on the record.
这样妳知道的事就会留下纪录
Once that's done, you're safe.
完成后 妳就安全了
Okay?
好吗?
It's gonna be fine, honey.
不会有事的 宝贝
Okay.
好
Okay.
好
[Chandler, on video] Do you swear this testimony
你愿意发誓提供的证词
is true and complete, to the best of your knowledge?
全都属实 据你所知?
[Franzen, on video] I do. - Do you understand
我愿意 你明白
that if anything you've said proves
要是你所说的任何事情都被证明
to be false in fact or degree,
证词有不实之处
your agreement will be abrogated and you will go to jail?
你的协议就不算数 还会坐牢吗?
I understand.
我明白
And you assert under oath you have
你声称你拥有
documentation that supports your contentions
支持论点的文件
and that you will turn it over to the appropriate authorities
你就会交给有关单位
when the time comes?
在时机成熟时?
Yes. Yes.
没错
I have the real shit.
如假包换的证据
We done? - Mm, for now.
完成了吗? 嗯 目前先这样
I'll get you a copy of this video, with notes.
我会给你影片和意见
Okay. - Maddie, I'm gonna need you to type this up.
麦迪,我需要妳把这段打下来
威利·达兹 拨号♥中
What?
什麽事?
We have a problem.
我们有麻烦了
He needs to come back.
他必须回来
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表