剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
那裡发生的事都是他说了算
Señor?
先生?
This is my card.
这是我的名片
Call me anytime.
有需要就打给我
FBI opened a file on her
调查局对她展开调查
and then closed it without bringing charges.
就结案却没提告
I want to know why.
我想知道原因
I'll look into it.
我会查清楚
McCurdy.
迈克尔迪
Between us.
别说出去
Goes without saying.
那当然
Sir.
长官
Detective Bosch on line one.
博斯警探在1线
Thank you, Ida.
谢谢 艾达
Bosch.
博斯
How's your daughter?
你女儿还好吗?
She's good. Thank you for asking.
她很好 多谢关心
Any leads yet on the hit man? - We're working it.
– 有杀手的线索吗? – 我们正在追查
Have you spoken to the FBI yet about Alvarez?
你跟调查局谈过艾瓦雷兹了吗?
Trading calls.
一直没联络上
When I know, you know.
我一有消息就跟你说
Wyatt Earp. Shootout at the CCB garage.
神枪手警探 在刑事法庭大楼停车场大显身手
Reece. - You all right?
– 瑞斯 – 你还好吗?
Never a dull moment. How's life riding the desk?
绝无冷场 文职的生活如何?
Soul-crushing. I'll survive.
穷极无聊 我死不了的
I could use your help.
我需要妳的帮忙
Sounds exciting. - Can we meet?
听起来很刺♥激♥ - 我们能碰个面吗?
Be still my heart. On my way.
超心动 我这就去
This doesn't have to be your fight, Grace.
这不用是妳的战争 格蕾丝
You could retire.
妳可以退休
We could take that trip to Sedona or-or Maui
我们可以去 老是无法成行的亚利桑那州塞多纳或夏威夷茂宜岛
we keep talking about.
我们一直在谈论的
And let these fuckers win?
让那些人♥渣♥得逞吗?
You've been fighting this boys' club bullshit
妳一辈子工作都在对抗这些沙猪
your whole career,
你的整个职业生涯
and has anything really changed?
真的有任何改变吗?
Oh, of course it has.
当然有
It is much better than when I started. It's much better.
比我刚开始时要好 好很多了
Is it? Really?
是吗? 真的吗?
Or just more polite?
或他们只是变得比较有礼貌?
Your guys took custody of Alvarez
你的人带走艾瓦雷兹的拘留
before he could finger Mickey Peña.
在他供出米基·皮亚之前
Then last night, you grabbed up Peña,
昨晚你们又带走皮亚
spirited him away, whereabouts unknown.
让他人间蒸发 下落不明
Sorry. Above my pay grade.
抱歉 我无能为力
I maybe recognize a couple faces from the cafeteria.
我可能在员工餐厅见过那几个人
You sure you want to poke this bear, Bosch?
你确定要捅这个马蜂窝?
Reece, I need answers.
瑞斯 我需要答案
See what I can find out. - Thanks.
– 我查查看吧 – 谢谢
License and registration.
驾照和行照
Um, what's the trouble, Officer...
有什麽问题吗 警官?
...Leonard?
...连纳?
You know why I pulled you over?
知道为何要妳停车吗?
Um...
I'm sorry, I'm... I'm sorry, I don't.
对不起 对不起... 我不知道
格蕾丝 通话中
You failed to come to a complete stop.
妳碰到停车再开标志没停下来
I could've sworn I did.
我发誓我有
There was no traffic.
路上都没车
Have you been drinking, ma'am?
妳有喝酒吗 女士?
Uh, a-a glass of wine with lunch, but...
我午餐有喝杯酒 但是我...
Step out of the car, please.
请下车
Jimmy. How's it going?
吉米 你好吗?
Hey, can't complain. Downtime on the company dime.
好得很 下班消费也报公帐
Find anything in Fowkkes's office?
的办公室有何发现?
A couple of WhatsApp messages
一些聊天讯息
between Fowkkes and Rogers saved to his computer.
福克斯和罗杰斯存在他的电脑
And two wire transfers to Fowkkes' account
汇了2笔钱到福克斯的帐户
from a shell company owned by Rogers.
从罗杰斯的空壳公♥司♥
"Franzen is a problem."
"罗杰斯:法兰森是个麻烦
"A solvable one."
"福克斯:不难解决
"So solve it."
"罗杰斯:那就解决吧"
I guess he did. -
他就去解决了
So Fowkkes was the, uh, cutout, huh? The middleman.
福克斯是联络两方的中间人
But if Rogers, his client, had no contact with the hit man...
但若他的委託人罗杰斯无法联繫杀手
How'd he order the hit on Fowkkes?
他要怎麽叫杀手去杀福克斯?
Yeah, well, maybe he didn't.
也许他没有
Let's haul his ass in and find out.
抓起来问清楚
One thirty-one, 132.
...131、132...
Partner. - 133.
–搭档 –...133...
Anne?
安
You can stop.
不用唸了
Your beef is with me. Leave her the fuck out of it.
你们是不爽我 别把她扯进来
Lieutenant Billets, your friend rolled a stop sign,
比勒茨警督 妳朋友看到标志没停车
has alcohol on her breath. Just doing our job.
呼吸有酒味 我们只是尽本分
Just like you like it-- by the book.
如妳所愿 公事公办
Your Honor, both payments were made
法官大人 2笔钱都在
just prior to the shootings.
行凶前汇入的
The first for Vincent Franzen and Honey Chandler.
第1笔是杀害文森·法兰森 和哈妮·钱德勒的酬劳
The second for an attempted hit on Madeline Bosch.
第2笔是行刺麦迪琳·博斯的酬劳
Carl Rogers wired the money to Fowkkes.
卡尔·罗杰斯汇款给福克斯
Fowkkes then transferred those funds
福克斯再把钱
to an offshore account we believe belongs to the hit man.
转到一个境外帐户 我们相信那是杀手的帐户
You know you have a bit of a reputation
有点恶名昭彰
around here, Detective.
你在这裡 警探
But Donna always spoke highly of you.
但是唐娜总是对你讚誉有加
Means a lot.
对我意义重大
Yes, it does.
确实如此
Godspeed, gentlemen. - Thank you, Your Honor.
– 一路顺风 两位 – 谢谢 法官大人
Marco's already on board, sir.
马可已经登机了 先生
Pilot's doing his final check.
机长在做最后检查
Thank you.
谢谢
Carl Rogers?
卡尔·罗杰斯
You're under arrest for murder.
你涉嫌谋杀罪被捕
L.T.?
警督?
You okay?
妳没事吧?
Leonard and Norris just scared the shit out of my girlfriend.
连纳和诺里斯吓坏我女友了
You're getting to them.
妳让他们紧张起来了
Mm.
嗯
We're all sick of this shit.
我们都受够这些鸟事
Most of us don't have the power to do anything about it.
我们多数人无权採取行动改变情况
We know you ordered the hits on Vincent Franzen, Honey Chandler
我们知道你找杀手杀害文森·法兰森 哈妮·钱德勒
and Madeline Bosch. - That's ridiculous.
和麦迪琳·博斯 这太荒唐了
My client is a businessman, not a gangster.
我的委託人是生意人 不是黑道
He has no comment.
他不予置评
And your personal attorney, J. Reason Fowkkes.
还有你的个人律师杰瑞森·福克斯
Again, my client has nothing to say.
我重申 我的委託人无可奉告
He just did.
他刚刚形同默认
Look at those hands.
看看这双巧手
I could watch you do that all night long.
我能整晚看妳倒酒也不腻
Such style, such technique, such...
风格独具、技巧高超、真是...
Such a line of baloney.
真是满嘴狗屁
Easy, Casanova.
别猴急 大情圣
Hey, lovebirds.
嗨,小情侣
Hey. And one for my friend.
嗨,给我朋友一杯
No. No, no, no, no, no. I'm all good. Thanks, Shaz.
不 我不用 谢谢 谢兹
How'd it go with Rogers? - Cool customer.
– 罗杰斯问得怎麽样? – 他处变不惊
Until I accused him of ordering the hit on Fowkkes.
直到我控诉他买♥♥凶杀害福克斯
Then he nearly spit the bit. - He talk?
– 他差点说溜嘴 – 他说了吗?
Didn't have to. Could read it all over his face.
不需要 他的脸表露无遗
Believe him?
你相信他?
I think he'd pass the polygraph.
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表