剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
How is she?
她还好吗?
Any news? - Spoke to the hospital this morning.
有消息吗? - 我早上跟医院谈过
She's hanging in there.
她求生意志坚强
She's tough. - Yeah, she is.
–她很顽强 –没错
What are her chances, Dad?
她存活机会多大? 爸
And-and don't lie to me.
不要骗我
Not great. Too soon to tell.
机会不大 现在言之过早
But she's been lucky so far.
但是她目前为止还算幸运
Lucky? Shot twice?
幸运? 身中2枪耶?
Bullets missed her heart.
子弹没打中心脏
We think the first one grazed the coffee pot she was holding,
我们认为第1枪打到她拿的咖啡壶
deflected it just enough.
刚好救她一命
And the second one? - Also a little off.
那第2枪呢? 也有点射偏
And the shooter was too arrogant to go confirm his kill.
凶手信心满满 没确认她是否死亡
So, yeah, she's been lucky.
所以是的 她是很幸运
Need a ride?
要搭车吗?
I'll get somebody to run you home.
我找人载妳回家
Antonio's picking me up. Early dinner.
安东尼奥来接我,我们会提早吃晚饭
Listen, Mads.
听著 小麦
You need to be careful who you talk to about this.
别随便跟人谈论此事
Even Antonio.
安东尼奥也不例外
No one can know you were in that room.
不能让人知道妳当时在场
Got it.
瞭解
Okay.
好
Be safe. - Always.
– 要小心 – 那当然
Get out of here.
妳走吧
Call me later. - I will.
晚点打给我 - 好
So, how'd it go?
妳好吗? 怎麽样?
It was fine.
没事
Wasn't hard... emotionally?
不会难受吗? 妳的心情?
I just told 'em what I know.
我只是跟他们说我知道的事
What smells so good?
怎麽那麽香?
You'll see.
等等就知道
I only heard her side.
我只听到她说的话
The FBI is "dropping it.
她覆述调查局的话 "撤销了
No grand jury. Great news. Can you believe it?"
用不著大陪审团 好消息 妳相信吗?"
She seemed surprised? - Definitely.
但是她好像很惊讶? - 没错
Happy about it? - Oh, yeah.
– 她很开心 – 是的
Relieved.
鬆了一口气
Anything else? Any names?
还有别的吗? 有提到名字吗?
No. That's all I got.
没有 我只听到这些
Appreciate it.
感谢你
Uh, here is your incident report.
妳要的事件报告
Hunter and Lloyd asked for backup.
杭特和洛伊请求支援
And Leonard and Norris never went code 6.
连纳和诺里斯没回报距离太远不去
Left 'em in the lurch.
让她们孤立无援
Thanks.
谢谢
Uh, who left who in the lurch?
谁让谁孤立无援?
And why didn't I know about it?
我怎麽不知道此事?
And what the hell is a lurch, anyway?
怎麽个孤立无援法?
Cone of silence?
你答应守口如瓶?
Cono de silencio.
守口如瓶
Hunter and Lloyd told me that they were on
杭特和洛伊跟我说 她们碰到
a possible 415 with a gun
疑似群众滋事事件
and put out a call for backup.
并请求支援
Leonard and Norris were in the area
连纳和诺里斯在同一区
and responded to the call... and never showed.
说会去支援 人却没有到
Oh, that kind of lurch.
这种孤立无援啊
Mm-hmm.
嗯
Bosch.
博斯
Bernice Jenkins, from the Sheriff's,
柏妮丝·简金斯 我是郡警局的
with Operation Safe Jails.
监狱安全会
What can I do for you, Jenkins?
请问有何贵干?
We're holding Pedro Alvarez.
派德罗·艾瓦雷兹在我们这裡羁押
He's a suspect in the arson case, right?
他是纵火案嫌犯吗?
Yeah. He tossed the Molotov.
对 汽油弹是他丢的
You mind if I put you on speaker?
我电♥话♥能开扩音吗?
My partner's sitting here. - Go ahead.
– 我的搭档坐在一旁 – 没问题
What's up with Alvarez?
艾瓦雷兹怎麽了?
Just got off the phone with his lawyer.
他的律师要帮委託人
He wants keep-away status for his client. - I'll bet he does.
申请个人牢房♥ – 可想而知
This come from the lawyer or Alvarez?
这是律师或艾瓦雷兹的要求?
The lawyer says his client is requesting it.
律师说是他的委託人要求的
That's all I know. - Has it been approved?
就我所知 – 已经批准了吗?
Still working it.
正在处理
Just thought you'd want a heads-up. - I appreciate it.
– 我想先跟你们说一声 – 感激不尽
You do me a solid? Slow-walk it.
你们能拖一下吗?
We want to talk to him first.
我们想先跟他谈谈
Make him work for it, huh? - Exactly.
– 趁机逼问点线索? – 没错
We all know the wheels of justice grind oh so slow.
我们都知道正义的巨轮转很慢
Thanks.
谢了
Have a better one.
再见
Alvarez heard about La Mayorista. - He's seen the light.
– 艾瓦雷兹听说大盘商的事了 – 他见到一线曙光
And this is...
这是什麽...?
Chicken and andouille gumbo from Harold and Belle's.
哈洛和贝儿餐厅的鸡肉香肠秋葵浓汤
Good food to be had south of the 10.
十号♥州际公路以南的必吃美食
You even broke out the Goodwill china.
你甚至把高级瓷碗拿出来用
Nothing but the best.
要用最好的
Mmm... this is good.
嗯... 很好吃
Not too spicy? - No.
– 不会太辣吗? – 不会
The sausage gives it some heat.
辣的是香肠
And there's some Tabasco if you want.
不够还有辣酱
I'm good. This is plenty hot.
不用 已经很辣了
I never go south of Gus's Fried Chicken, but...
我没去过葛斯炸鸡店以南地区
I might have to reconsider.
但以后会考虑看看
Figured you deserved something special today.
我心想妳今天应该来点特别的一餐
This is special, but today wasn't so bad.
确实很特别 但今天没那麽糟
Still processing what happened to Chandler?
妳还在消化钱德勒的事吗?
Processing?
"消化"?
Yeah, like dealing with it and all.
就是应对这件事
Yeah, I know what the word means.
我懂那个词的意思
Jesus, Antonio... it's only been a day.
老天 安东尼奥... 才一天
Of course I'm still processing it.
我当然还在消化
Sorry. I just think it'd be good
抱歉,我只是认为比较好
for you to talk about it.
妳说出来
You know, like, get it out.
宣洩一下
Talking about it now.
我已经在说了
No, I mean, like, really talk about it.
不是 是认真抒发
Like what she means to you.
她对妳的意义
Okay, good. Go on.
好 很好 继续啊
Tell me how I'm supposed to feel.
告诉我应该有什麽感受
Sorry.
抱歉
I just spent hours getting questioned by detectives.
我被警探们讯问了几小时
Don't need to be grilled by my boyfriend.
不需要再被我男友拷问
Who are you calling? - Uber.
– 妳打给谁? – 优步
It's amazing. You get in the car, you don't say anything.
他们最棒了 上车后什麽都不用说
The driver doesn't say anything.
司机不会说话
Next thing you know, you're home.
然后就到家了
There's no third degree. - Okay.
– 没人严刑逼供 – 瞭解
Okay.
好啦
I'm sorry.
对不起
Pass the Tabasco.
给我辣酱
I ain't got nothing to say.
我无话可说
La Mayorista didn't talk, and they killed her anyway.
大盘商什麽都没说,还是被杀了
How do you know? - What?
– 你怎麽知道? – 什麽?
That she didn't talk. - What do you know about that?
– 知道她没说 – 那你又怎麽知道的?
That's the word.
小道消息嘛
That she was cutting a deal. They took her down.
她打算认罪协商 所以他们杀她灭口
Same shit could happen to you.
也可能发生在你身上
I ain't snitching.
我没有告密
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表