剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
He got deported last year.
他去年被遣送出境
Lost his green card after a DUI.
酒驾后被吊销绿卡
Sonia spoke to her father on the phone once a month.
索妮雅每月跟父亲通话一次
Once a month.
每月一次
The night of the fire, she was...
火灾那晚 她在...
running errands for her mother.
帮妈妈跑腿
She got lost in the smoke,
她在浓烟中迷路
and her mother went to find her.
她妈妈去找她
Did well in school.
她在学校表现很好
Sweet.
体贴
Kind.
善良
Bright.
聪明
Bright future.
前途无量
Everybody in the building loved her.
公♥寓♥的人都喜欢她
Just an...
只是...
ordinary little ten-year-old girl.
一个平凡的10岁小女孩
What more do you need to know about her?
知道这些就够了吧
Dr. Stern to Labor and Delivery.
史特恩医生到分娩
Dr. Stern to Labor and Delivery.
史特恩医生到分娩
I made a mistake.
我是有错
But calling me out in front of the whole fucking squad room?
但用得著 在大家面前指责我吗?
I'm tired of waiting for you to get your mojo back, Jerry.
我懒得等你自己振作了
I got to call you out, I'm gonna call you out.
我要教训你,我要骂醒你
Well, next time we take care of it in private.
那下次我们私下解决
All right?
好吗?
Do you swear this testimony is true and complete,
你愿意发誓提供的证词全都属实吗?
to the best of your knowledge?
据你所知?
I do. - Do you understand
我愿意 你明白
that if anything you've said proves
要是证词
to be false in fact or degree,
有不实之处
your agreement will be abrogated and you will go to jail?
你的协议就不算数 还会坐牢吗?
I understand. - And you assert
我明白
under oath you have documentation
宣誓你有文件
that supports your contentions and that you will turn it over
支持你的论点 时机成熟时
to the appropriate authorities when the time comes?
你就会交给有关单位?
Yes, yes. I have the real shit.
没错 如假包换的证据
We done? - Mm, for now.
说完了吗? 先这样
I'll get you a copy of this video, with notes.
我会给你影片和意见
Maddie, I'm gonna need you to type this up.
麦迪,我需要妳把这段打下来
Can you read that?
看得懂吗?
Mm-hmm. - Okay.
好
You will go over it tonight,
你晚上要看完一遍
and we will meet in the morning
我们明早见面
to discuss the suggested changes.
讨论建议的修改处
Hmm, well, I like how you work.
我喜欢妳的工作方式
No matter how hard-ass the SEC guy is,
证交会那傢伙再难缠
he can't touch you.
都拿妳没办法
Maddie, would you please make
麦迪,请妳
a copy of the video for Mr. Franzen?
複制影片给法兰森先生
Vincent, I will see you in the morning.
文森 明天早上见
And be prepared.
要有备而来
You don't want to go to prison,
你不想坐牢
and I don't want to have to defend you in court.
我不想出庭为你辩护
Amen to that, sister. Hey.
完全同意 妹子 嘿
Pay attention. Study her every move.
学著点 鑽研她每一招
She is who you want to be when you grow up.
她是妳想成为的那种大人
Ciao.
再见
This way, please.
这边请
Dig the cross of roses and orchids?
喜欢玫瑰和兰花十字架吗?
Hard to miss.
超显眼
It's a gift of Mickey Peña.
那是米基·皮亚送的
I bet he paid for the band, too.
乐队一定也是他请的
I'm gonna go rattle his cage.
我要去激怒他
Can I ask you a question?
我能问你一个问题吗?
Can I stop you?
我挡得住你吗?
How do you sleep at night?
你怎能高枕无忧?
I sleep just fine.
我睡得很好
I know it was you, cabron.
我知道是你主使的 混帐
Go fuck yourself.
你去死吧
Hey, L.T.
警督
Got a minute?
妳有空吗?
Yeah, I'm just trying to figure out who was so desperate
我只想知道谁那麽走投无路
that they stole my dragon bone tea.
偷喝我的龙骨茶?
That taste as good as it sounds?
味道跟名字一样可口吗?
It's vile.
超难喝
My girlfriend's acupuncturist recommended it to me for stress.
我女友是针灸师,推荐我喝这个纾压
So, what's on your mind?
妳有什麽事?
Wanted an update on the West Bureau reassignments.
我想知道西区警局调职一事的进展
I will tell you what I told Rondell.
我对妳跟朗德尔的说法一样
There's two, maybe three slots, wide open.
有2个,或3个职缺
Am I in the running?
我是人选吗?
You are.
妳是
Is Rondell?
朗德尔呢?
He is.
他也是
What?
怎麽了?
Guess I could always go back to Robbery.
我回去抢劫及凶案组大概也无妨
What makes you say that?
为什麽这麽说?
After what happened between you and me last fall?
因为去年秋天我们有点小误会
It's irrelevant.
那不重要
There are no hard feelings.
我没放在心上
None whatsoever.
一点都没有
Really? - Really.
–真的吗? –真的
Okay. Thanks.
好,谢谢
Besides, it's not my call.
而且不是由我决定
It's West Bureau's.
是西区警局
Lieutenant.
警督
Could you stop by my office for a second?
来我办公室一下好吗?
Sure.
没问题
Did I see the remains of a green mustache on his upper lip?
他上唇的绿汁是不是没擦乾淨?
Oh. No. He would never do me that big a favor.
不可能,他不会对我这麽好
Best tacos in town.
–全市最棒的塔可饼
Truth. - Hmm.
–真的
You think Peña owns a piece of this place, too?
你觉得皮亚也有来这裡抽成吗?
I don't know. And I don't want to know.
我不知道 我不想知道
So? La Mayorista.
那大盘商呢?
Cooling her heels in Van Nuys.
在凡奈斯区的监狱苦等
She lawyered up.
她打了律师牌
We're monitoring her phone calls till we got a kicker.
我们都会监听她的通话 直到她被放走
Pedro Alvarez? - Him also.
–艾瓦雷兹呢? –他也是
A little luck, one or both of them'll crack.
走运的话 他们会说溜嘴
Appointment. Catch you later.
我有约 回头见
Where's he going?
他要去哪裡?
Who knows?
谁知道?
Initiating disciplinary action
启动纪律处分
is serious business, Grace.
很严重 格蕾丝
Well, I'm aware of that, sir.
嗯 我知道这一点 长官
Don't misunderstand.
别误会
I want you to know that I don't take this lightly.
我要妳知道我不会草草了事
What happened to your car is unacceptable.
妳的车的遭遇是不能接受的行为
My car?
我的车?
To you.
是妳
What happened to you.
妳的遭遇
And to your car.
还有妳的车
And I intend to keep tabs on this investigation personally.
我打算亲自监督这项调查
I appreciate that, sir.
多谢你,长官
However...
不过呢...
I'm...
我...
...troubled by your failure to follow chain of command
很介意妳不遵守逐层上报
notification protocol. - Sir...
– 的规定 –长官...
Cutting me out of the loop makes me look bad
越级呈报让我在指挥幕僚前颜面无光
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表