剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
我讲得不够清楚吗?
No time. None.
我不坐牢,一秒都不要
It's a deal breaker.
没得商量
Okay.
好
I need something I can work with.
我需要可运用的筹码
Right.
好
A really big fish?
一尾超级大鱼?
Bigger than you?
比你大条?
Yes, much bigger.
当然, 大尾多了
Uh, yes, a-a muy grande pescado.
对 一条很大的鱼
A fish that makes Michael Milken look like
他让超级金融犯麦可·米尔肯 像个
a 12-year-old altar boy filching bills
12岁的祭坛侍童偷取钞票
out of the collection plate. -
拿出奉献盘罢了
Uh, thank you, Maddie. - Of course.
–谢谢,麦迪 –不客气
We'll need to get the SEC on board.
我们要找证券交易委员会加入
Insider trading?
是内线交易?
Yeah. You bet.
那当然
I'll reach out to the SEC.
我会联络证交会
Maybe, uh... maybe we can get you probation.
也许能让你被判缓刑
Mm-hmm.
嗯-嗯
Community service, a hefty fine...
社区服务、巨额罚款
How hefty? - Hefty.
–多巨额? –天文数字
Instead of restitution? - In addition to.
–所以不用赔偿? –还是要赔
Aw, Jesus.
天啊
Okay.
好吧
If this other crime is as massive
如果那件案子是滔天大罪...
as you say... - It is.
– 正如你所说... 就是
Which you are not involved in?
而且你没有涉案
Not even a hint of a scintilla.
一丁点都没有
It's gonna be a huge story.
一定会轰动全国
Media will be camped out in your azaleas.
媒体会在你家日夜守候
Mm. They already are.
他们已经去了
Well, we'll deal with that.
我们会解决这件事
First things first.
首先
Tell me everything.
把一切告诉我
You take the lead with Barnes. He'll deny it.
让你主导讯问巴恩斯 他会全盘否认
Then we'll tell him we found his prints in the car.
我们会说车上有找到他的指纹
He's a valet. - Exactly what he'll say.
他是泊车员 他就是会这麽说
Then we got him in a lie. - Right.
接著我们会逮到他说谎 好
Gary Wise's old hood.
盖瑞·威斯的老家
Yep.
是啊
How's it going with the shrink?
心理医生看得如何?
You know.
你也知道的
Tell her you been cleared? - Not yet.
跟她说你的事结案了吗? 还没
Shit.
妈的
Mistaken identity, man.
你们找错人了
No mistake.
没找错
Got the car at the crime scene, on video.
影片拍到车子出现在犯罪现场
Plates match. Done and dusted.
车牌吻合,已採完指纹
I didn't park no dark gray Mercedes SUV that night.
我那晚泊的车没有暗灰色宾士休旅车
You remember every car you park?
你对每辆车都有印象?
Photographic memory for cars.
我对车子过目不忘
So remember harder.
那给我更努力回想
Seven other valets on that night.
那晚还有7个泊车员
Why you hassling me?
为何找我碴?
Your prints are in the car. - Bullshit.
车上有你的指纹 鬼扯
Prints don't lie, brother. - Cops do.
–指纹不会骗人 –但是警♥察♥会
We was busy. Hopping.
我们那晚很忙,应接不暇
Maybe I moved the car out the way,
也许我有移那辆车
but I didn't park it. Feel me?
但不是我停的 瞭吗?
You're an OG on parole and you're still banging.
你混帮派被捕假释中 而且你没有脱离组织
Nah, man, I ain't.
错了,我不混帮派了
I was, I wouldn't be working for no punk-ass tips.
以前是,我不会为了小钱跑腿了
You fit the profile for our gang-related 187.
你符合帮派相关致死案的嫌犯特徵
Murder?
有人死了?
Shit.
妈的!
Man...
天啊
trying like a motherfucker to be
老子现在尽力奉公守法
a civilian here. - Mm.
一个平民
Cut a brother a break. - Five counts,
饶了我吧 5人丧命
including a ten-year-old girl and an unborn baby.
包括1名10岁女孩和胎儿
Man, don't do me like this.
不要这样对我
Now's the time to get out in front of this shit.
现在该吐实了
Ain't got nothing to do with me, but you gonna bust me anyway.
跟我没关係,反正你们怎样都会抓我
Goes where it goes.
证据到哪就办到哪
Tsk, man.
老天
I rent that whip for an hour or two
我把车租1~2小时
to a couple of Las Palmas homies.
给棕榈帮朋友
Names.
名字
Lil Trey Trey and some dude they call Zorro.
利尔·崔崔和外号♥叫苏洛的人
Don't fuck around. Real names.
别耍我们,说真名
Streets are all I got.
我只知道绰号♥
Look 'em up in your fucking database.
在你们的资料库查查看
Say why they wanted it?
–他们有提到用途吗?
They didn't say, I didn't ask.
他们没说,我没问
Long as they paid cash up front
他们事前付现
and they brought that shit back without a scratch. Feel me?
车子归还时完好如初 瞭吗?
We good?
满意了吗?
For now.
暂时放过你
But, remember,
但是记住
I got you as an accessory on five felony murders.
我可以告你是5件杀人重罪的共犯
You feel me?
瞭吗?
The mayor appreciates the long hours and hard work.
市长肯定你们长时间辛苦工作
The mayor should come to a meeting once in a while.
市长应该偶尔来开个会
It was on her schedule. Something came up.
她有排入行程,但临时有事
You'd think she'd make time for Hispanic Heritage Fiesta.
还以为她会挪时间出席西班牙传统节
It's at the top of her list.
她最重视这件事
Her last name doesn't give her carte blanche
身为拉丁裔不表示她能任意
to middle-finger the community.
对这个社群比中指
Want me to stay?
要我陪妳吗?
It's okay.
不用了
Chief.
局长
Jen. Warren.
珍、华伦
Chief Irving.
艾尔温局长
Have a good night.
晚安
You've been ducking my calls.
妳一直在躲我的电♥话♥
What can I do for you, Irv?
艾尔温,有什麽事吗?
The open slot on the Police Commission Board--
警♥察♥委员会的空缺
I need to know who Lopez is considering.
我要知道罗培兹在考虑谁
I don't work for you anymore, Chief.
你不是我的上司了
A change on the board impacts the department.
委员会的变动会影响警局
Impacts you, you mean.
你是说会影响你吧
Consider this a quid pro quo.
我会回报妳的
You offering me a bribe?
你要贿赂我吗?
A favor for a favor.
是互惠互利
Down the road.
来日方长
Have a nice night.
晚安
What are you doing here?
你在这裡做什麽?
Dinner with the boys.
跟儿子们吃晚饭
They ready?
他们好了吗?
We haven't heard from you in days.
你好几天没消没息的
Sorry.
抱歉
Working the arson case.
我在办纵火案
All hands on deck. Burning the candle at both ends.
全员出动,我蜡烛两头烧
You should go home, get some rest.
你应该回家,休息一下
It's my night with the boys. - It was.
–今晚是我照顾儿子 –本来是
But since we didn't hear from you, we made other plans.
因为你没联络,我们安排了其他计画
I can come with.
我可以陪他们去
Maybe next time.
也许下次吧
Hey, Dad. - Dad.
–嗨, 爸 –爸
Your father, he just stopped by to say a quick hello.
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表