剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
– 到时候再谈 – 好
No, I'm sorry.
不 很抱歉
Let's let cooler heads prevail, okay?
我们冷静一下 好吗?
Come in. Listen, I've got to go.
进来 我要挂了
Um, let's talk tonight?
晚上谈好吗?
Yeah, uh, make a reservation.
好 我会打去预约
Wherever you want.
妳想去哪裡都行
All right. Bye.
好 再见
Hear about Irving?
听说艾尔温的事了吗?
I guess I was reading the city hall tea leaves all wrong.
我好像完全错估市政♥府♥的事了
You and everybody else. What do you think it means?
妳跟大家都是 这代表什麽?
I have no idea, Harry.
不知道 哈里
I am just keeping my head down.
我只想低调一点
Homicide transfers set yet? - Almost.
凶案组调职的事确定了吗? -差不多了
Just waiting for O'Brien to make up his mind about who he wants
就等欧布莱恩决定找谁去
at West Bureau, but I don't think you have to worry.
西区警局 但你应该不用担心
Can I make a suggestion? - I will pass it along.
我可以建议人选吗? - 我会帮你转达
警探组长
You are a dog with a bone.
你真是不死心
Something's about to go down with Peña.
皮亚有状况了
Bureau's in the thick of it.
跟调查局有关
I need to know the what and when.
我要知道内容和时间
I told you I tried.
我说过我试过了
All right? Got as far as I could.
好吗? 我尽我所能了
Peña as good as lit the match on that fire.
皮亚跟亲自去放火没两样
They're gonna let him walk.
他们要让他逍遥法外
Set him up with a new name in a new place.
帮他安排新名字和新住所
Let him go legit.
让他当合法老百姓
Sonia Hernandez, her mother
索妮雅·赫南德兹 她妈妈
and the three other victims are in the ground, forever.
其他3个死者 永远无法死而复生了
Some kind of big meeting's about to go down.
有个重大会议要举♥行♥
And they brought in CIT. - Critical Incident Team?
他们还找了CIT - 关键事件应变小组?
I thought they were only brought in in mass casualty events.
我以为大型伤亡事件才会找他们
Or mass arrests.
或是大规模逮捕
已交出申请表
《洛杉矶时报》
Nice of the Times to let us use the cafeteria.
报社真好 让我们用员工餐厅
Coffee sucks, but it's better than what's brewing over at RHD.
咖啡很糟 但比抢劫及凶案组的好喝
Detective Bosch, what can I do for you?
博斯警探 有何贵干?
Read your online account about the chief
我看了你的网路报导描述局长
getting a second term this morning.
第2任续任 在今天早上
Yeah? What about it?
是吗? 那篇怎麽样?
Seemed kind of like the coffee here.
有点像这裡的咖啡
Weak, tepid. -
单薄 有气无力 -
I had to post something before I got scooped.
我得抢发新闻以免被捷足先登
But don't worry, there's more coming.
别担心 精采的还在后头
Yeah? Like what?
是吗? 像什麽?
Bosch, why would I tell you before I post it?
博斯 为何我要在发表前要告诉你?
I work for the paper, not you.
我是为报社工作 不是你
'Cause I kind of figured you'd like me to owe you one.
我想你会希望我欠你一个人情
I'm running down a rumor
我在追查一条八卦
that, in exchange for the extension,
为了换取续任
Irving squelched a possible investigation
艾尔温压下一件调查
into the mayor's campaign.
有关市长竞选活动
Misuse of funds.
资金滥用
So he strong-armed the mayor.
所以他胁迫市长
And the mayor leans on Delgado to change his vote.
市长逼迪哥多改投赞成票
It's a beautiful thing.
算是美事一桩
And now you owe me one.
现在你欠我人情了
Old news.
这是旧新闻
It was in your paper during the campaign.
这是竞选期间贵报的新闻
Feds looked into it, filed no charges.
调查局调查此事 无人被起诉
Uh, doesn't mean they didn't find anything.
不表示他们毫无发现
It just means they didn't make a case.
只表示案子没成立
So there's a file.
所以有档案
Have you seen it? - No.
– 你看过吗? – 没有
But I'll bet you Irving has.
但我敢说艾尔温一定有
So Irving gets ahold of the FBI file,
所以艾尔温拿到调查局的档案
threatens to reopen the investigation as a state case,
威胁她要根据州法重启调查
uses that to pressure the mayor.
他藉此对市长施压
What did Irving give the FBI in return for the file?
所以问题是艾尔温给了调查局什麽好处 以换取档案?
Was there a quid pro quo with the Feds?
跟调查局有互利关係吗?
There's always a quid pro quo. -
哪次没有交换条件呢?
Congratulations, Chief.
恭喜你 局长
Chief. - Lieutenant.
局长 - 警督
I hear congratulations are in order.
我应该恭喜你
Thank you.
谢谢
So, what can I do for you, Chief?
有什麽事吗? 局长
Just checking to see how you're doing after the, uh...
我只是来看看 妳过得如何?
unpleasant business with Captain Cooper and the other officers.
经历库珀警监和其他员警的那些鸟事后
Well, my partner thinks that I should hire a lawyer
我的伴侣认为我应该僱用律师
and go after Cooper and the department in court.
把库珀和警局告上法庭
And what did you say to your partner?
那妳怎麽跟她说?
I said I would think about it,
我说我会考虑
but that the department is my home.
不过警局是我的家
I'd like to wait and see what happens first.
我想先观望看看再说
See if changes are made.
看看是否有改革
And whether I would be in a position
以及我是否会坐上职位
to see that those changes are implemented.
见证那些改革实施
You know,
你懂的
I need someone to fill Cooper's spot.
我需要有人递补库珀的位置
I'd like it to be you.
我想要妳接任
I've done the acting captain thing before.
我以前代理过警监
Doing the job without the bar on the collar.
没有头衔和实权管事
This would be a step toward a permanent assignment.
这是要提拔妳迈向一个固定职
We both know that I didn't exactly ace the orals.
我们都知道我没有通过口试
I don't think that'll be a problem this time.
我想这次不会是问题
You've shown yourself to be a remarkable team player...
妳已经充分表现出团队精神...
Captain.
警监
Well, Chief, I don't know what to say.
局长,我不知道该说什麽
I think you'll find that this promotion will be only
妳会发现这次陞迁只是
a brief stop in your steady rise in the department.
妳步步高陞的一小步
Thank you, sir.
谢谢 长官
Keep this on the down low
别说出去
until I make the announcement next week.
直到我下星期公佈
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
Sonia Hernandez.
索妮雅·赫南德兹
What?
什麽?
East Hollywood fire.
东好莱坞火灾
Little girl.
那个小女孩
Her name was Sonia Hernandez.
她叫索妮雅·赫南德兹
I know who she is. What about her?
我知道她是谁 提她做什麽?
I know what you did.
我知道你干了什麽事
Excuse me?
你说什麽?
I know you made a deal with the Feds.
我知道你跟调查局谈条件
We lay off Peña, you get what you need to keep your job.
我们放过皮亚 你就能拿到保住官位的资料
You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
你不知道自己在胡说八道什麽
I know this department doesn't give a fuck about Sonia,
我知道警局根本不在乎索妮雅
her mother or the other victims.
她妈妈和其他死者
You got the killers, Bosch, and that is justice
你逮到凶手了 博斯 正义伸张了
for Sonia Hernandez and the others.
索妮雅·赫南德兹和其他死者
That's not justice when Mickey Peña walks away.
只要米基·皮亚逃过制裁就不算
Hard decisions had to be made.
我们必须做出艰难决定
The best outcome has been achieved.
最佳结果已经得到了
You mean for you, right?
那是对你而言 对吧?
Long as you get your five years tacked on,
只要你拿到第2次5年任期
all good and bright in the City of Angels.
洛杉矶市就会天下太平
Fuck you.
去你的
That's your last free one, Bosch.
这是我最后一次不跟你计较 博斯
Nothing's ever free.
从来没那种便宜事
There are several steps.
面试有许多阶段
You'll have an initial interview, which will be
你将有一个初步面试 这将是
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表