剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
On our way. Text the address.
我们赶过去,地址传过来
Pierce. Located the killer's car.
是皮尔斯 找到凶手的车子了
Where?
在哪裡?
Burbank Airport. Long-term parking.
伯班克机场 是长♥期♥停车场
We'll be back. - Mm-hmm.
我们马上回来
Bitch spat at me. Big, fat, disgusting loogie.
那贱♥人♥对我吐了一大口噁心浓痰
Gross. So what'd you do? Arrest her?
超噁 你做了什麽? 逮捕她?
She wanted him to.
她希望被他抓
Kept screaming, "Arrest me. Turn your body cam on.
一直大叫:"逮捕我 打开警用摄影机
Is your body cam on? Arrest me."
你开著吗? 抓我啊"
Looking for that big, fat L.A. County payday.
我等著她进洛杉矶郡监狱蹲苦牢
Was it on?
有开著吗?
Absolutely.
当然有
I wrote her a ticket.
我开她一张罚单
Said "have a nice day."
祝她顺心如意
Bitch was frothing at the mouth, she was so mad.
那贱♥人♥咬牙切齿 快气死了
War stories?
值勤的事吗?
Just shooting the shit, Lieutenant.
只是随便聊聊 警督
Mm.
嗯
Since you're swapping lies,
既然你们在閒扯淡
when you were at Pacific...
你们在太平洋分局时...
that shootout in Oakwood
曾在奥克伍德发生枪战
between V13 and the Shoreline Crips?
V13帮和海岸瘸帮?
I heard that got pretty hairy.
听说双方驳火激烈
Drug trade bullshit.
贩毒的事
Never ends. - No, it must have been wild.
没完没了 现场肯定枪林弹雨
I mean, I heard the whole division rolled on that one.
我听说全局的人都赶到了
Yes, ma'am.
是的 长官
It was, uh, it was mythic.
那是传奇事件
Yeah. So why didn't you show?
那你们怎麽没去?
Couldn't respond, we were Code 6.
距离太远 赶不过去 我们在临检车辆
Traffic stop.
下车调查
Mm.
嗯
And you made that call over the radio?
你们有用无线电通知吗?
I mean, it's in the archives?
资料库有存档吗?
No, Lieutenant.
没有 警督
Stayed off the air to keep the frequency open.
我们不想佔用频道
I'll bet you did.
我想也是
Yes, ma'am.
是的 长官
By the end of business, depending on traffic.
还是要看交通情况而定
No, thank you.
不用了 谢谢
I'll see you then.
到时候见
Bosch.
博斯
Got a minute?
有空吗?
What's up?
什麽事?
What's up with Edgar?
艾德格怎麽了?
Same old, same old.
还是老样子
Seems like more. He asked for a couple days off.
好像不只如此 他跟我请了几天假
We talked to Carl Rogers this morning.
我们上午找卡尔·罗杰斯谈话
How'd that go? - Nowhere.
结果如何? – 一无所获
Edgar got frustrated,
艾德格很挫折
let it slip that we had a witness.
说溜嘴我们有证人
Oh. Jesus, Harry.
天啊 哈里
Did he mention Maddie by name?
他有提到麦迪的名字吗?
No.
没有
Thank God.
谢天谢地
What's wrong with him?
他怎麽搞的?
He doesn't need to mention her by name.
不用提到名字
Somebody can still put it together.
还是查得出来
Tegan Boyle, Deputy D.A. on Franzen?
蒂根·波伊尔 法兰森案的副检察官?
Yeah? What about her?
她怎麽了?
She wants me to come in today, talk about a plan
她要我今天去找她 讨论如何
to get the target off Maddie's back.
不让麦迪成为目标
Go.
去吧
Hey.
嘿
We found your mob connect.
找到帮派相关资讯了
Willy Datz. From Lost Wages.
威利·达兹 消失的工资
Fowkkes represented him on a bust-out scheme.
福克斯代表他辩护诈欺破产案
Case dismissed when the key witness, uh, "disappeared."
案子就撤销了 关键证人"失踪"后
Thanks.
谢了
Sure.
不谢
安东尼奥
5分钟后到
Brought in for the job, flown out after.
他收工 就搭机离开了
Have gun, will travel.
"持枪远行"嘛
Odds of catching him are slim.
逮到他的机会渺茫
Scratch that. None.
不对 应该是零
Maybe he'll fuck up somewhere else
也许他会在其他地方露出马脚
and we can fly to Boise or Detroit
我们就能飞去波夕或底特律
and brief the local coppers on what went down here.
跟当地警方说明这裡发生的事
I'll keep a bag packed.
我会备好行李
Thanks.
谢了
Your dad didn't say what all this is about?
妳爸没说是什麽事吗?
It's got to have something to do with what happened to Honey.
一定跟哈妮的遭遇有关
How is she?
她怎麽样了?
I only know what's on the news.
我只知道新闻报导的部分
Medical coma.
人工昏迷中
Still critical.
尚未脱离险境
What are the odds?
也太巧了吧?
Both of them shot.
她们两人都中弹
You know, Chandler reminds me so much of my mom.
钱德勒经常让我想起我妈
How so?
怎麽说?
Eleanor was fearless.
埃莉诺天不怕地不怕
World-class poker player.
超强扑克玩家
Almost always, she would be the only woman at the table.
她几乎都是牌桌上的唯一女性
And she never flinched.
而且她从不畏缩
Chandler's like that, too.
钱德勒也是那样
Take on anyone.
正面迎战任何人
Never back down.
绝不认输
I went to Du-par's today.
我今天去杜帕尔餐厅
I sat outside, and...
我坐在外面...
...and I stared at the parking lot
看著停车场
where she was killed.
她遇害的
I ordered banana pancakes, and I thought about her.
我点了香蕉鬆饼 想著她的事
Isn't that so stupid?
真是蠢毙了
Fucking Du-par's.
妈的杜帕尔餐厅
Fuck, I miss my mom.
可恶 我好想妈妈
We're talking less than an hour.
谈话时间不到1小时
We bring her in, do the Q and A, she goes right back home.
我们带她进去应讯 之后她直接返家
The grand jury is secret and secure.
大陪审团隐密又安全
In my experience, they're neither.
我的经验刚好相反
And how does that take the target off my daughter's back?
这怎麽让我女儿不会成为目标?
Well, let's say her appearance before the grand jury does leak.
她跟大陪审团作证的事一定会走漏
Which it will. We'll make sure of it.
我们会刻意放出消息
Then word is out her story's locked in.
她的证词有纪录的消息传出去后
There's no reason to go after her.
就没必要追杀她了
No, that only highlights that she's a primary witness.
这更加突显她是主要证人
I'm not gonna put my daughter in jeopardy.
我不会把女儿置于险境
Well, there is an exception, and that's the part we leak.
有个但书 我们会放出消息
If a grand jury witness is killed
若大陪审团的证人遇害
to stop him or her from testifying at trial,
无法出庭作证
their grand jury testimony becomes admissible.
他们的证词就会被採纳
The exception will keep your daughter safe.
这个但书可以保护你女儿安全
Okay. So, when? Tomorrow?
好 所以什麽时候? 明天吗?
No, I'm afraid it's too late in the day for that.
现在安排太晚了
First thing in the morning, day after tomorrow.
我明天一早就处理 后天
I'll set it up with the sitting grand jury.
我跟大陪审团乔一下
Okay. See you then.
好 到时候见
Hey, um, true what I hear about you and Judge Sobel?
听说你跟索贝尔法官在交往 那是真的吗?
Friends. Who told you that?
我们只是朋友 谁告诉妳的?
Ah, like I said, place leaks like a sieve.
我说过了 祕密是瞒不住的
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表