剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
是政♥治♥暗♥杀♥吗? - 职业杀手所为
Well, why her? - Wasn't.
但为何挑上她? - 不是被选中
She was collateral damage. The target was Maddie Bosch.
她只是倒楣 目标是麦迪·博斯
Oh, my God. - Mm.
– 天啊 – 是啊
Is she all right?
她没事吧?
Shook up but unscathed.
受到惊吓 但毫髮无伤
Aren't we all?
我们都是吧
Count our blessings. - Mm-hmm.
要惜福
Ugh.
啊
Ugh!
啊!
Brasher, what's up?
布拉捨 什麽事?
Someone here knows that I talked to you.
这裡有人知道我跟妳谈过话
You sound upset.
妳听起来很不爽
Yeah, you think?
不然呢?
There's a dead fish in my locker.
我的置物柜有条死鱼
Pantyhose shoved in its mouth.
嘴裡塞裤♥袜♥
Stinks to high heaven.
臭气冲天
I'm sorry. Did you report it?
真抱歉 妳有投诉吗?
Don't think I need to.
应该不需要
You can smell it all over the station.
整个局裡都闻得到
No, you need to report it.
妳必须投诉
This is harassment. I will back you up.
这是骚扰行为 我会支持妳
No, look, this is my house. I have to live here.
不行 我在这裡工作 我走不掉
I have to handle this my way.
我要用自己的方式处理
Understood.
瞭解
Lieutenant? - Yeah?
– 警督 – 什麽事?
I have my own battles to fight.
我有自己的仗要打
Leave me out of yours.
别把我扯进妳的
What's gonna happen to her?
她会怎麽样?
She's facing conspiracy to commit murder charges.
她会被控犯下预谋杀人罪
Corruption charges. Who knows what.
贪渎罪 天知道什麽罪?
She'll cut a deal, cop a plea.
她会进行协商、认罪
And Carl Rogers? - Still connecting the dots.
那卡尔·罗杰斯呢? - 还在釐清线索
We'll get him.
我们会抓到他的
Are you just saying that
你这话只是
to make me feel better? - Not at all.
在安慰我? 完全不是
Matter of time.
那是迟早的事
He hired someone to kill me.
他僱用人来杀我
I know.
我知道
I am so sorry about Donna.
唐娜的事让我很难过
Me, too.
我也是
I fucked up, Mads.
我搞砸了 小麦
I should have thought it through better,
我应该更周全思考
how they might come at us.
他们对付我们的方式
Didn't think they'd try anything at the courthouse.
我以为他们不敢在法♥院♥动手
I could have warned her.
我本来能提醒她的
He killed her to get to me.
凶手杀她是为了接近我
None of this is your fault.
这完全不是妳的错
Yours, either.
也不是你的
I don't see it that way.
我不同意
I've been down...
I know.
我知道
Down don't worry me...
Lady Day.
比莉·哈乐黛
Your mom's favorite.
妳妈妈的最爱
She always loved to sing along.
她总爱跟著唱
Yes, she did.
是啊
Mom had the worst singing voice.
妈妈是破锣嗓子
Completely tone-deaf.
根本五音不全
When it rains in here
天啊
LAPD is investigating the murder
洛杉矶警局正在调查凶杀案
of L.A. attorney J. Reason Fowkkes,
杰瑞森·福克斯律师
found shot to death in his Cheviot Hills home this morning.
他今天早上被发现中弹身亡
No word yet if there's any link to the recent attempted murder
目前未知是否跟最近企图谋杀
of another prominent local attorney,
另一位知名本地律师的案件有关
Honey Chandler.
哈妮·钱德勒
Marco.
马可
Change of plans.
计画有变
追踪器
姓名:皮亚
状态:已启动定位系统
杰利·艾德格,讯息
杰利·艾德格,来电
接听
What's going on? - Our federal friends
什麽事? - 我们调查局的朋友
just picked up Mickey Peña.
刚带走米基·皮亚
So I see. You follow him?
我懂了 你在跟踪他吗?
They knew I was there. They made sure I couldn't.
他们知道我在场 把我逼退
They knew about the tracking device.
他们得知追踪装置的事了
For sure.
一定的
Here you go, buddy.
给你
Ooh, thanks.
谢谢
Early birds.
这麽早来上班
Still working that Willy Datz connection.
还在查跟威利·达兹的关联
Let me know when the three lemons line up.
全兜起来时跟我说
Will do. - Oh, Harry.
没问题 - 哈里
Early morning walk-in. A Mr. Hernandez?
一早有个人跑来 某位赫南德兹先生
Asked for you. - Asked for me by name?
– 他要找你 – 指名要找我?
Asked for the detective on the East Hollywood arson case.
他要找侦办东好莱坞纵火案的警探
Where is he?
他在哪裡?
Breakroom.
休息室
Thanks. - Mm-hmm.
谢谢
Señor Hernandez, Detective Bosch.
赫南德兹先生 我是博斯警探
I'm in charge of the investigation.
我负责调查该案
I'm so very sorry for your loss.
请节哀顺变
Thank you.
谢谢
Gracias.
谢谢
I'm surprised to see you here.
我很惊讶在这见到你
Thought you were in Mexico.
以为你在墨西哥
I-I got here last night.
我昨晚到的
From-from Guadalajara?
从瓜达拉哈拉来吗?
Yeah. Soon as I could.
对,我尽快赶到了
It's-it's not easy these days.
这年头不容易入境
The border, you know? - I understand.
你也知道边境问题 - 我瞭解
Not my concern.
我不在意
I'm so sorry I missed the funeral.
我很自责错过葬礼
Many people came to pay their respects.
许多人都前来致意
Que bueno.
那麽好
What can you tell me?
你能告诉我哪些事?
We arrested the two men that set the fire.
我们逮捕了2名纵火犯
Pedro Alvarez and Emmanuel Trejo.
派德罗·艾瓦雷兹和伊曼纽·崔侯
Do you know these men?
你认识他们吗?
Not by those names, no.
没听过这2个名字
Las Palmas Trece?
棕榈13帮?
Si.
是的
Where Sonia died...
索妮雅丧命之处...
...is it true the door was locked?
门真的锁住吗?
The door to the roof?
通往顶楼的门?
I'm afraid so.
恐怕是的
W-Will you arrest the landlord?
你会逮捕房♥东吗?
No. I'm sorry.
不会 很抱歉
You... - I'm sorry.
– 你... – 我很抱歉
We can't prove who locked the door.
我们无法证明门是谁锁的
The owners will be...
屋主会被...
cited and fined.
会被传唤出庭和罚款
Cited and fined?
"传唤出庭和罚款?"
Okay.
好
La Mayorista was part of it?
跟大盘商有关吗?
We think so.
我们认为有
Miguel Peña. Mi... You-you arrest him, too?
米盖·皮亚 你们也逮捕他了吗?
No, not yet.
还没
We're building the case.
我们正在调查
He's el jefe in that neighborhood.
他是那区的老大
Miguel Peña is el jefe.
米盖·皮亚是老大
Nothing happens there without his say-so.
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表