剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
–生意好吗? –全满
Lot of cars to keep track of.
要照顾的车很多
We manage. - Busy enough for somebody
我们应付得来 会不会忙到
to borrow a customer's car for a couple hours?
有人趁机借开顾客的车?
Without my guys knowing? No way.
我们的人不知情吗? 门都没有
Let's talk about your guys.
谈谈你的人
Customers inside, popping the cork--
反正顾客在店裡开香槟狂欢
why not take one of these fancy whips for a joyride?
挑一辆酷车出去兜风有何不可?
You take a Lambo or a Ferrari for a joyride,
兜风会开蓝宝坚尼或法拉利
not a Mercedes SUV.
不会开宾士休旅车
We have video of a dark gray Mercedes SUV,
我们有暗灰色宾士休旅车的影片
East Hollywood, same time the owner was here
在东好莱坞拍到的 车主当时
whooping it up New Year's.
在这裡跨年
Not possible. - Definitely possible.
–不可能 –绝对有可能
Plates match.
车牌吻合
Maybe the owner loaned it to somebody.
–也许是车主借人开
She says no. - Maybe she's lying.
她说没有 –也许她说谎
Maybe she is.
也许吧
People lie to us all the time.
人们常常都骗我们
Not me.
我没有
You contact anybody on this list to warn them,
你敢联络和警告这张名单上的人
I'm gonna charge you as an accessory.
我就控告你是共犯
Accessory? Accessory to what?
共犯? 什麽的共犯?
How's Jun holding up?
准感觉如何?
She's a rock.
她很坚强
And you?
你呢?
Cautiously optimistic.
审慎乐观
Little guy's a fighter.
小傢伙是个斗士
Like his dad.
跟他爸一样
Like his mom. -
是跟他妈妈一样
Thanks for meeting me.
谢谢你跟我见面
Ah, I'm glad you reached out.
很高兴你联络我
I've been meaning to call.
我一直想联络你
About what?
找我什麽事?
You first.
你先说
You invited me.
你找我的
There's a...
有个...
a rumor going around that you're stepping down.
你要退休的风声
I hope it's not true.
我希望不是真的
I'm counting on your vote in support of my second term.
我要靠你投票赞成我续任
I'm sorry to ambush you.
抱歉让你措手不及
It's true?
所以是真的?
Afraid so.
恐怕是的
When?
什麽时候?
Immediately, more or less.
马上,就快了
You can't put it off?
不能延吗?
Not till then. No.
无法延到投票,不行
Look, Francis, I hate to ask...
听著,法兰西斯,我不想求你
...but I can do the math.
但是我自己会算
Right now, it's three-two in my favor.
目前是我是3比2票胜出
You leave, Lopez appoints your replacement,
你一走,罗培兹会指派你的继任者
then it's three-two against.
我会以3比2票落败
You don't know that.
–不会啦
I do.
就是会
She's freezing me out.
她在冷落我
Why?
为什麽?
Best guess?
最可能的原因?
She wants a Latino chief.
她要一个拉丁裔局长
I can't.
我无能为力
I'm sorry.
对不起
All right.
好吧
I respect that.
我尊重你
Stage IV pancreatic cancer.
我胰脏癌第4期了
Jesus, Francis.
天啊,法兰西斯
I swore I wasn't gonna play the cancer card.
我本来发誓绝不用癌症当理由的
I wish I could hang in there for you.
真希望我能够撑下去支持你
Don't be silly.
别说蠢话
Just get better.
赶快好起来
Yeah. Well.
这个嘛...
Hey. I've got this.
我来就好
Thank you.
谢谢
You, uh...
you give Jun my best.
帮我问候准
Same to Margaret.
也帮我问候玛格丽特
Take care of yourself, Irv.
好好照顾自己
You, too.
你也是
See you soon.
回头见
You bet.
那当然
You've reached the voice mail of Jen Kowski,
这是珍·科瓦尔斯基的语♥音♥信箱
special assistant to the mayor.
市长的特别助理
Please leave a message. -
请留言
Call me back. - Are you all right?
回电给我
Yeah. I'm-I'm great.
你没事吧? 我好得很
I mean, I could, uh, I could use a hot shower
我想冲个热水澡
and a change of clothes.
换套衣服
Have a seat, Mr. Franzen.
请坐,法兰森先生
Maddie, would you mind getting us some coffee?
麦迪,帮我们倒咖啡好吗?
Right away. - Thank you.
–马上来 –谢谢
So, you survived your night in stir.
你蹲完苦牢之夜了
Yeah.
是啊
Zero shuteye. Didn't sleep a wink.
完全没闭眼 根本没睡觉
My God, the... the noise
天啊,那些吵闹声
and the lights... - First time?
和光线... –第一次坐牢?
Fuck yeah.
废话
Yeah, I mean, I spent a couple hours
我待过几个小时
in the drunk tank once, but...
在醉汉拘留所
Otherwise...
除此之外没有
Look.
听著
I'm not a brave person.
我并不勇敢
Okay? I j... I don't have the DNA.
那不是我的本性
So I can't do time.
所以我不能坐牢
I just can't.
就是不行
Okay.
好
Let's talk about how to make sure that doesn't happen.
来谈谈怎样不用坐牢吧
无纪录
Choir boys.
合唱团男孩
No warrants, no arrests, no likelies in my half.
没有人被搜索和逮捕过 我这一半名单都没纪录都没有前科
Start with this guy.
从他开始查
Parolee. Gangbanger.
假释犯、帮派成员
Parolee for what?
什麽罪名?
Grand theft auto.
偷车
And he's working as a valet?
他在当泊车员?
What they call irony.
很讽刺吧
"Russell Barnes." Doesn't sound Las Palmas.
罗素·巴恩斯 名字不像棕榈帮的人
Nah, he's a Crip.
他是瘸帮
Let's go lean on him.
我们去堵他
The D.A. has a hornets' nest of aggrieved former clients
检察官有一大群火冒三丈的前客户
eager to testify against you.
迫不及待想指证你
So I think the last thing we want to do is go to trial.
我们最不想要的就是出庭受审
Which means a plea.
表示要认罪协商
Right, and as I said, I-I... I can't do time.
好,我说过了,我不能坐牢
Any time.
–多久都不行 –你要毫无保留
testify against your coconspirators.
作证指认你的共犯
That's not a problem. Bunch of mutts.
没问题,只是一堆蠢才
As much restitution as possible.
以及支付天价赔偿金
Oh, Jesus.
天啊
And I think we can get you a light sentence
我们应该能让你被轻判
in a minimum security facility.
待在最低层级的监守所
Okay, you-you listen but you don't hear.
妳听了,却没听进去
It wouldn't be like county jail.
跟郡监狱不同
It's more like Club Fed.
更像是联邦监狱
How can I be any clearer?
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表