剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
就是他
He backed Lopez.
他支持罗培兹
Now I know why.
这下我知道原因了
He had a lot of incentive.
他拿的好处可多了
Why'd the Bureau drop their investigation?
为何调查局停止调查?
Last page, sir.
看最后一页 长官
"Insufficient evidence to prove a quid pro quo."
"证据不足以证明互利关係"
Touchy stuff. First-term, first Latina mayor?
这事很棘手 第1位拉丁裔市长的首任任期?
They'd want to make damn sure
他们要确认
she was dirty before going ahead.
她罪证确凿才出手
So they shelved it.
因此先搁置一旁
Good work, Captain. - Thank you, sir.
干得好 警监 多谢夸奖 长官
Jimmy.
吉米
I hate to nag.
我不想催你
Hit man's burner.
杀手的手♥机♥
I put a rush on it. Call you soon as I hear.
我在催他们了 有消息就跟你说
Okay. I'm on my way to Vegas.
好 我要去拉斯维加斯
Road trip. Me and Bennett.
和贝奈开车去
What's in Vegas?
拉斯维加斯有什麽?
Charles Kipps, the hit man.
那个杀手查尔斯·基普斯
Located his last known.
我们找到他最后的出没地点
Got a friendly out there.
我那裡有熟人
LVPD detective named Iverson.
赌城警局,艾佛森警探
I'll reach out.
我会联络他
When you toss his place, keep an eye out
你搜索基普斯的住处时
for any connection between Kipps and Willy Datz.
留意是否有他和威利·达兹牵扯的线索
The mobster? Will do.
那个帮派分子? 没问题
And, Jimmy? - Yeah?
还有 吉米? 什麽事?
Let Bennett drive.
让贝奈开车
Fuck you, Bosch.
去你的 博斯
You didn't know Peña was their CI.
你不知道皮亚是他们的线人?
Fuck no.
知道才怪
Feds don't tell us jack.
调查局什麽都没说
You sure?
你确定吗?
They let him launder his drug money
他们允许他把贩毒的钱洗白
buying fucking taco trucks and run-down real estate.
买♥♥下塔可饼车和破房♥子
They disappear Alvarez before he can finger Peña for arson.
他们让艾瓦雷兹失踪 让他来不及供出皮亚是纵火案主使者
Bureau's protecting him, no question.
调查局肯定在保护他
Shit.
妈的
That's a tough break, brother.
运气真背 老哥
Shuts down your case. You'll never get to Peña.
这案子甭办了 你永远抓不到皮亚
Don't count on it. I need to talk to Trejo.
话别说得太早 我要跟崔侯谈
Trejo won't talk. - Something I want to show him.
– 崔侯不会说的 我要让他看个东西
Reach out to his lawyer. Make it happen, yeah?
联络他的律师 帮我乔一下
Marsh'. - Grace.
玛莎 - 格蕾丝
Sorry about the cloak-and-dagger.
抱歉搞得神祕兮兮的
What's going on?
怎麽回事?
Serious beef lodged against you.
有人检举妳一条重罪
Fuck me. For what?
我靠 检举什麽?
You're on the take.
收受贿赂
And I'm not talking about
我说的
the occasional five-dollar latte.
不是1杯5元的拿铁
Well, of course not.
那当然
It'd never be something that trivial.
不会是那种小东西
Well, feel free to reassure me with your righteous outrage.
妳应该大发雷霆 消除我的疑虑
This is pushback.
这是反击
The two police officers?
那2个员警吗?
Exactly.
没错
So, where did it come from?
指控从何而来?
The allegation.
Civilian complaint.
民众检举
Civilian?
民众?
What the fuck?
搞屁喔?
Is there any more boxes?
还有盒子吗?
Right there.
在那裡
Ron Carter?
朗·卡特? (低音提琴演奏家)
Good ear. Raised you right.
耳朵真灵 妳很受教
I've converted Antonio, you know.
我也感化安东尼奥了
To jazz? - Jazz on vinyl.
改听爵士乐? - 用黑胶唱片听爵士乐
Doing the Lord's work. Proud of you.
了不起 以妳为荣
Yeah, I think moving in together
我认为同居
and taking time off school is going to be good for me.
和休学 会对我有益处
I think I need time to think.
我需要时间思考
A lot of thinking.
可以思考很多事
Think you'll get a job?
妳会找个工作吗?
Eventually.
最后还是要的
Once Honey goes back to work.
等哈妮回去上班就去工作
Could be a while.
可能要好一阵子
If ever.
或是回不去
I know.
我知道
Antonio's okay with this?
安东尼奥能接受吗?
What about money? Your share of the rent?
钱呢? 妳的房♥租怎麽办?
We'll work it out.
我们会想出办法的
Okay, you know, the monthly survivor payments
妳知道 遗属月抚卹金
end once you leave school. - I know.
离校就不能领 我知道
I have a bit of it saved.
我有一点积蓄
Plus what Mom left for me. - Okay, Madeline,
还有妈留给我的钱 麦迪琳
your mother intended that to be used for emergencies.
妳妈希望那笔钱拿来应急的
This feels like an emergency, Dad.
这感觉像紧急状况 爸
It does?
是吗?
After everything that's happened?
发生这麽多事之后吗?
Definitely.
肯定是
Okay.
好
I get that.
我瞭解
I think I just need time.
我只是需要时间
Figure out what I'm doing with my life.
找出我的人生方向
Okay.
好
Credit and debit card numbers.
信♥用♥卡♥和签帐金融卡♥号♥♥码
Sounds like Señor Peña's snug as a bug in a rug
听起来皮亚先生
in some Motel Fed.
联邦政♥府♥呵护备至
I'm a sucker for a wild-goose chase
我最爱白费力气
and a fool's errand.
徒劳无功的努力的工作了
Long shot, I know.
成功机会很低 我知道
Well, for the Little Tamale Girl,
为了墨西哥粽小女孩
no turn unstoned.
我会出去豁
Appreciate it, brother.
感恩,兄弟
You know that's a spoonerism? No turn unstoned?
你知道你讲错吗? "出去豁"?
I know what a spoonerism is.
我首音互换清楚得很
That was intentional.
我是故意的
Could be a sign of cognitive decline.
可能是认知功能衰退的迹象
Decline this.
衰退你个头
Dylan, any luck?
狄伦 有发现吗?
Great. Send it through now. Thanks.
太好了 马上寄来 谢了
Hit man's burner come back? - Finally.
– 杀手的手♥机♥有结果了? – 终于
Morning of, Kipps got a text from an unknown number.
案发当天上午 基普斯收到不明号♥码的讯息
"Is it done?"
"搞定了吗?"
Received downtown Los Angeles.
接收地点是洛杉矶市中心
About the time he had Donna at gunpoint.
大概是他用枪挟持唐娜的时候
Sorry, man.
请节哀
Jimmy found the hit man's burner,
吉米发现杀手的手♥机♥后
we texted that unknown number back.
我们回传讯息给不明号♥码
"It's over."
"结束了"
Right.
没错
Where was that text received?
那通讯息在哪裡被接收?
Las Vegas. - Willy Datz?
拉斯维加斯 - 威利·达兹?
That'd be my guess.
我也这麽想
So the first text, "Is it done?"
第一个讯息 "搞定了吗?"
That's Datz asking Kipps
那是达兹在问基普斯
if he'd killed Fowkkes and Sobel yet.
是否杀了福克斯和索贝尔
And Maddie.
还有麦迪
We had an understanding.
我们有默契在先
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表